PDA

View Full Version : Nothing works :(

Geena
06-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Hi,everyone!
I'm

trying pheromones for the first time to get closer to a guy from college I attend.I was attracted to him for quite

sometime & buried my feelings for him cause he was in a serious relationship.We were friends all this time.Now he is

totally available,so I'm making a move!
I've bought "liquid trust", "scent of eros" and "the edge".
Used

as direted went to the mall with friends yesterday and to a party tonight. N_O_T_H_I_N_G!
To be honest,I had more

attention from guys when I was out without wearing any product...:sad:
What went wrong?
Have I picked the wrong

stuff???
Please help me figure it out before I get close to my target-guy.

Rbt
06-06-2010, 09:40 AM
1) don't try too hard. Let things

flow naturally.

2) it may take a number of tries before you hit upon the right combinations for you. I think

what you have there are the more "social" pheromones, so look for more conversations/interactions.

3) I'm just

guessing here, but if you want sexual interest you may need to check out something like Essence of Woman (EoW). USE

SPARINGLY.

4) your actions will speak far louder than pheromones. Read up on what constitutes "Indicators of

Interest" between men and women, and remember guys are pretty slow to react. Don't overdo it, and have patience, at

least at first. Finding a balance is tough. You don't want to come on too strong and drive someone away, nor do you

want to not do enough and lose them. Relationships are one of the most difficult things to do.

My

thoughts

Geena
06-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Thaks for

advice,Rbt!
I'm going to be patient & continue using.The thing is - my guy is shy.I am a friend,nothing

else,no one drew that line it's just how it was from the beginning. If I've picked just "social" pheromones I've

can use them,too.

I've read about copulins and decided not to buy them,yet.The all described as "stinkers"

LOL
Essence of Woman (EoW) is one of them.

chas
06-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Hi Geena ...
How much SOE are you

using? I think you need a fair number of inches down your arms (others know how many). Some Liquid Trust on your

neck might also be advisable. A nice perfume (white musk/jasmine, etc.) or body spray can be enticing. You need to

be close to people for mones to work :)

Why don't you get him to take you somewhere mutually enjoyable ? Say

that you have not got anyone to take you :( ;)

Many men don't pick up on encouraging signals given by women - a

smile is just a smile to us. You'll probably have to ask him to take you somwhere mutually interesting - then he

will see this as helping you.

Geena
06-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Thank you,chas!
I've

bought SOE in gel packs,so I use 1 pack at a time,spreading it on wrists,elbows & behind the ears.
How many

inches do I need,really?
The "the edge" goes in the cleavage area & "liquid tust" on the neck.
I'm

usually pretty close to my target guy.We hug,when we meet.Sometimes we do labs together,so we enter each others

space.I'm just at the clinical site for another week right now,away from him.I need to make sure that I get the

right amount of phero-potion :lovestruc so it works on him.Other men seem to be indifferent so far to my

tryouts.LOL.

chas
06-09-2010, 02:12 PM
I've bought

SOE in gel packs,so I use 1 pack at a time,spreading it on wrists,elbows & behind the ears.
How many inches

do I need,really?

'Inches' only applies to SOE in a bottle when it is applied as a stripe down the

inner arm.

1 gel pack should be OK. Somewhere on the L-S web site it recommends applying a dab behind the knees

?@#? I have never understood why but the mind boggles.

It sounds like you are drawing your target into your web

idesign
06-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Keep in mind too that many of

the "hits" you'll get are subtle, and you have to keep a close eye out on peoples' reactions. Almost like

developing a new observation technique. Pay close attention to how others behave.

Good luck! And welcome to the

forum.

Geena
06-10-2010, 05:43 PM
...sounds

like you are drawing your target into your web ...
\o/ I'm trying!

Rbt
06-10-2010, 06:15 PM
As for "Stinkers...", remember that

what stinks "badly" to you may not be "stinky" in a bad way to a guy. Yes you need to be careful, but a small bit

*may* go a long way.

Pheromones work best if kept low-key and subtle.

Geena
06-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Ok,you're very convincing!
I

just ordered EoW & Alpha-7.We'll see...
BTW I think "liquid tust" works really good alone - got some

freebies from a rep.today.lol

Rbt
06-12-2010, 04:47 PM
I got some LT on my last order. Only

tried it once, and not too sure if I got any benefit from it. More experimenting must be done! Maybe if I wear it to

the bank I can get some free sample money...

Geena
06-17-2010, 05:49 PM
Interesting thing I've noticed -

my ex BF,who I've been intimate with reacted to the mones!He was all over me the other day,telling me how nice I

look,that he misses me etc.
But my target guy ... :frustrate cold there...
I'm using same combo:SoE,LT &

Edge.
Why?

chas
06-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Interesting

thing I've noticed - my ex BF,who I've been intimate with reacted to the mones!He was all over me the other

day,telling me how nice I look,that he misses me etc.
But my target guy ... :frustrate cold there...
I'm using

same combo:SoE,LT & Edge.
Why?

Your ex BF is obviously reacting positively to your new pheromone

signature - & realising what he is missing ??

Your target guy - well different people can react differently to

the same combination of mones. Find out what he likes in terms of perfume/body sprays (ask him to go & choose one

with you) & use them to cover the mones. You need to tempt him more - fishermen change the bait if the fish are not

biting ...

Geena
06-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Your target

guy - well different people can react differently to the same combination of mones...
I didn't know that

- thanx.We had one ugly separation w/my ex-...& that was the 1st time he was near me after almost 2 months.What a

deal!\o/

My target guy - I def know what he likes - fresh,juicy scent.Got 1 for him:
DKNY Be Delicious

fragrance.Will try w/SoW that's just arrived!
Now I believe that mones work,just need the right guy to get it!!!