PDA

View Full Version : Androstadienone - Natural attraction

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2002, 05:47 AM
I e-mailed the natural attraction site asking what and how much contained in their product, response is.....

\"The pheromones in our products are ...

estratetraenol & androstadienone, the concentration is proprietary, sorry.\"

I think better off buying a known quantity from Bruce, anyone know anything about \"estratetraenol\"???

Ken

Bruce
03-12-2002, 06:28 AM
Did they say which went in which formula? Is it backwards like in Realm (men\'s pheromone in the women\'s forumla and vice versa)
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2002, 08:57 AM
gents,

I gather the pillow spray contains both and is the only product I have ever seen from these people that comes close to being for the purpose we all use phero\'s for. Its cheap, so I would assume you would get more pheros from truffles, and they screw you on the shipping. All in all I probably wouldn\'t recommend dealing with them. They are evasive, and their response time to emails is slow. Also, I think you will find you would have no trouble sourcing dienone elswhere, as you bruce will no doubt know ;=}

The other one is the female counterpart to -dienone....

Cheers

Watcher
03-12-2002, 11:49 PM
Just moving away from the new phero X i want to say that a lot of other sites out there i have ordered from in the past (well a few well known ones plus a few smaller players) and have only had one other site that has been up to bruces standard - it was stone labs but that was ages back i needed perfect 10 and if i remember bruce was out of stock or something apart from that ive been ripped off not had shipments turn up etc etc. Ordered many times from bruce and only once (the whole customs agents instance but he sent a replacement parcel that should have got through in the first place) so there is the customer service exceeding all standards.
That approach should make bruce a rich man. images/icons/smile.gif