PDA

View Full Version : Hornyman's phermones logs

HornyMan
05-26-2010, 11:56 PM
Hi

All,

I've decided it was time I started a thourough log file detailing my pheromone experiences with several

of the products I have in my arsenal. This will be important so that I learn what products do , especially for my

own body chemistry, and also to provide you guys with some detailed experiences. I figure as I make my logs for me I

may as well share them here.
I will try to post daily.. I look forward to your feeback during the log

posts.

Some details about me:
40 years old, male
Heterosexual
5'8"
184 lbs (about 15 lbs

overweight)
East Indian (Goan)
Laid back personality
Can be shy if the spotlight turns to me.
Blood

type O

Products being reviewed:
Chikara (scented)
SOE (unscented)
NPA (1:5 ratio)

NPA:Cologne
SOE/A7
SOE/NPA
Chikara / A7
Chikara/ NPA

Here goes the log!!!
HM

HornyMan
05-26-2010, 11:59 PM
SOE
Mon May

24th 2010
Wore SOE ( 21 inches on neck) to parents house. Watched movie . Little talk from me or others. Felt

too mellow and even SLEEPY. Too relaxed on its own. Was not appropriate for the occasion. I could tell I needed

a kick of none to go with it. Keep in mind the night before I went for a 1 hr walk which relaxes me. Also keep in

mind this was the first time I wore SOE by itself in many instances. The sleepiness could be an initial reaction

to the mones. 40 years old taking hemp hearts.

HM

HornyMan
05-27-2010, 12:00 AM
SOE/Alpha

Tues May 25th 2010.
Wore 21 inches SOE to neckline , and 1 drop A7 behind neck. Very tired due to

lack of sleep. Cannot judge its effectiveness in morning due to that. Will add a spritz of cologne tonight and go

for 1 hr walk with wife. Will be able to judge its effectiveness on me and others more so once evening has

approached. Also weight training has my neck sore so that may be causing tension today. Regardless I took a nap an

hour a go. Let’s see where this mone takes me and what I notice now that I will be awake....
It’s 6

pm and I walked for 1 hr. The walking has calmed me down, and the soreness and tension in my neck is better (from

the weights). I noticed that as my back healed and as more time went on from 6-9 pm the alpha 7/SOE was a major

success. I felt more confident at Tim Hortons where I talked to several people (older). I felt relaxed yet able to

speak up easily. I didn’t noticed too much looks from people but when I initiated I got respect. Some

salespeople took me more seriously and approached me and wife in expensive store (COACH) and were more willing to

help as if they thought of me as more “alpha”. All in all I was confident and felt better later in the

evening. Lesson learned #1) too much tension from weights in neck is a problem. Also best to wear heavy none like

A7/SOE to complement aerobic days like 60 min walks so I don’t OD, lower BP, and come off as more relaxed.

Do not wear this mix on weight training days as the weights will tighten up my neck , this along with too much

none will make me come across as tense and angry.

HM

HornyMan
05-27-2010, 12:01 AM
Scented

Chikara

Wed May 26tth 2010
Wore 2 sprays total to each to side of neck.Very tired due to lack of sleep

– been up since 2am—sleep disturbed because of medication issues. Nonetheless since I’ve had

coffee at 5am I feel awake again. Will be home most of the afternoon to late evening. Consequently the only time

to test out this mone will be morning time (8:30-10:45) , or after 7:30 pm tonight. Results will depend on

exposure. Since it only lasts a few hours I will be hard pressed to find results both morning and night and I

don’t wish to OD on it by applying twice. (I seems to OD on none a lot lately) . Will be studying all

afternoon so I will be tired by evening. I figure the results will be biased based on me being fatigued at that

point. So I will test it this morning. Then from 11 am to roughly 1:30 pm will go to the mall where a great deal

of people should be having lunch. There should be plenty of exposure to various targets and I should still be fully

awake to evaluate most of its effects.....
Went to Tim Hortons this morning 9-10:30 am. Hit after hit. What

constitutes a hit? Servers were very friendly and helpful a lot more talk and looks than I usually get. My wife

and I had an insightful conversation and she was more enthusiastic than usual. A lady (20-30 white) overheard us

talking about the date of the newspaper we were reading (I didn’t even notice she was in booth behind us, and

then she started making jokes. I joked back but left it there as my SO was with me. This just doesn’t happen

to me without mones.
THEN it had to happen. I started thinking sexually about all these hot chicks looking and

talking to us, so I think my natural none levels are quite high due to the daily consumption (2 servings) of the

potent hemp hearts I take which is made of tons of good fats. I went to the mall by myself later (about an hr) and

noticed not one person was making eye contact with me. It dawned on me right then.. how could chikara produce such

opposite results in such a quick order?? It must of been my testosterone going through the roof thinking sexually

as I recalled the lady in the coffee shop. This must of meant too much none production and consequently OD with the

chikara. Basically I went back from being a 40 year old into a 20 something again with those sexual thoughts and my

none must of shot up significantly as I found myself in fantasy mode.
Now although an OD may be ok to attract

targets like blacks, Latinas or older 30 somethings who are ovulating the mall wasn’t the place to run into

them at 11 am. In fact , I found myself in an extreme position --- too much none causing OD.
What I will do now

is reduce my consumption of hemp hearts into half. That should bring down my weight (each daily serving with yogurt

is 400 calories, so that saves me 400*7 = 2800 calorie a week right there, or 3/4th a pound of fat). That should

make me look better, lose weight ( I am overweight at 5’8” and 184 lbs) and also produce less none

levels from that one change alone. Then I will have a WIDE range as to the applicability of my targets. It will be

harder to OD on chikara on a regular basis, and I can create higher none levels if I choose to for a specific event

should I up the A7, EDGE, OR NPA.

I’ve learned a lot about today. Producing the testosterone of a 20

something is not always an advantage!!!! It’s better to keep the sexual urges under control, until a time

when you need to release it, and then you can up the none with another product etc.. This is why NPA is so well

suited to clubs as the environment is there for instant making out and more...
End result of today’s

testing? Chikara is a solid product, gave me solid hits on day 1. Will make diet changes immediately , before I

RE-TEST chikara on another day.
Oh and I loved the scent.. it is more mellow than when I used to try the old

chikara years ago, but still very nice, and lasting now 4 hrs after application.

HM

HornyMan
05-27-2010, 12:12 AM
Pheromone

BREAK (And screw up)

Thurs May 27th 2010
After yesterdays none buildup issues decided to take a

break from mones today. Will work on diet changes (especially to hemp hearts) as specified in yesterday’s

log (Wed May 26th 2010)
Note: I kind of made a mistake today. Although I was going to settle for above method

(I did drop 1 serving of Hemp Hearts) I added some small amount of edge today by itself to see if I could pull of

something different from the chikara signature . I thought I may get away without OD and interesting and new

results. Turns out I only got a black young women looking at me. I didn’t get any positive responses from

anyone else young or old. Just flat expressions, and mine myself was rather flat and timid, and irritable. I could

also swear I'm experiencing a mild headache now.. this hasn't happened to me in months....

I quickly

dashed home and put on a large amount of SOE to tame this situation. Lets see if that fixes it. If it

doesn’t I’ll hit a shower again and hopefully the OD will be gone.
I figure I need the combination of

nol and rone in there with edge if I’m going to ever use it. I can’t seem to get it through the door

o.w. and one hit and 99% ignoring looks don’t flatter me.

Sometimes we learn best from our

mistakes. Perhaps today’s lesson may be how to dissipate a none OD once it hits. Interestingly enough it was

just a dime size amount of edge gel I used massaged into chest area and stomach (no other mones).
After these

last 2 days results I’m realizing tomorrow my best bet will be to definitely stay clear of any mone products

and give my signature a chance to reset. Anything else will be unpredictable. Hopefully cutting my servings of hemp

hearts in half for 3 days in a row should be enough time to reduce my testosterone levels bringing chance of NONE

OD in future down.

HM

HornyMan
05-28-2010, 01:18 AM
Pheromone Break

(For real this time!)

Friday May 28th 2010

After last 2 days post I know it is time for me to

commit to a pheromone break today to let my natural signature reset. I also have reduced Hemp Hearts to 1xday. I

have already noticed decrease in sexual activity down to 1xday. This is obviously going to drop my natural none

levels down as to which I will be able to wear chikara more often, and spike it with more none heavy products on

occasion without fear of OD!! Yes this I like. I've decided to keep hemp hearts at 1 serving a day for good. I

do need a boost in libido compared to taking none and at 40 years old is probably a good idea for me

anyways.

Today is also weight training day for me. I figure my none levels will be slightly ramped up (I

used very light weights -- due to past injuries and also because I'm trying to get a celebrity look as opposed to a

bodybuilding look).
I will also check for hits today. You never know they may still hit as the mones from

previous 2 days (which both contained none (chikara, edge) is still in my system to some degree. I will report back

results today and append them to todays log.

Question to all forum members... do you think temperature of

shower you take effects your mones production? It is said that temperature does have an effect on none dispersal

rates. After a hot shower I almost always feel more relaxed and tired. After a cold shower more wide awake . I

wonder if this will have an effect on mone performance? It definitely has an effect on my alertness level. Any

views on this situation?

HM

HornyMan
05-28-2010, 03:05 AM
I've made a

decision to drop 2 products from my review.

These are a) SOE STANDALONE.
And b) NPA

Standalone.

I find a) is too soft a signature for me, since I'm 40 (now that I've reduced my

consumption of hemp hearts) and my testosterone signature will be less prominent at my age. I'm not socializing

with prepubescents in terms of becoming one of them and I'm not 20 years old where my none levels would be sky high

and need a softener.

b) NPA standalone. I don't visit clubs or bars much anymore, and I'm not interested

in risking OD from this intense product. I find that in a bar one doesn't care if they pisses off men or some

women if they just want a ONS with a single horny one since the rest of the people are strangers to them anyways.

But for the enviroments I visit NPA as a STANDALONE will not be necessary. I also have a quieter demaneor and

sometime come across as shy/anxious and therefore don't want pure none without the rone (commanding) or youthful

nol signature in there.

Note I WILL be using these products in mixes to temper their effects! So I will not

be dropping the products per say but just them as standalones! This will be done to complement my own natural

personality, places of visit (environment), and age.

If YOU have any advice as to why I should keep these

products as standalones please state them now. Perhaps they may have uses in rare situations that would still be

beneficial to me.
HM

HornyMan
05-29-2010, 03:43 AM
Scented

Chikara – Trial #2

Sat May 29th 2010
All right – I took a complete break of mones

yesterday. I am pondering what to wear today. I know I will be doing about 45 min of light weight training –

this will probably up my none signature. Consequently I don’t want to push myself into OD again. I will need

a light product. I have chosen to test Chikara again. It was either this or SOE/A7 and I believe the latter may

pack too much of a none punch given the fact that I’m going to hit the weights this morning at 7 am.

It

will be interesting to see if I get the same responses as on May 26th chikara testing. Let’s see if I only

get the pluses and avoid an OD today. Last time I complained about hemp hearts , now I’ve got that under

control, so my none levels are more reasonable.
I’m considering spending the afternoon at the library

starting at 1-2 pm and staying there till 5 pm when they close. There should be LOTS of targets , young and old,

women and men, children and adults. It will be a perfect chance to see how Scented Chikara pans out in this

environment. I have a hunch I will have a good day. But only time will tell...
I’ll report back my

results tonight on the forum!

Ok since 12:30 pm I had a chance to go out of the house to grab a coffee with

my SO. A saleman who deals with real estate who we worked with before all of a sudden aggressively comes out of no

where and introduces himself. Talk about getting caught by surprise. It was a few seconds later I recognized who he

was. It was quite interesting to say the least. He wasn’t hesistant in his approach. He was a guy who was

going to show us some real estate who we hadn’t seen in like 1 month. Small world.
At the coffee pub I see

most men staring me eye to eye with flat expression (no smiles), especially those men who hot chicks with them as if

they were guarding their catch.
The place later became full of hot chicks like latinos etc wearing short short

mini shorts looking like strippers – they were 10/10’s with perfect almost beach body ready bods. I

haven’t been surrounded with women like these since I was 25! I couldn’t help notice that a different

type of crowd was surrounding me!!! I know it could be a coincidence but I think not. The younger crowd (under 30)

seemed to dominate. Those with families etc paid no attention to me. Some nationalities like Indian , looked at

me and SO when we weren’t looking but quickly looked away as soon as I noticed them.

Whatever these

reactions are, they are definitely reactions. This is not my imagination.

My own facial expressions were

flat. I didn’t smile to much, unless my SO smiled or cracked a joke or something which made me laugh.

Overall the “scenery” caught me by surprise.
I do feel in general men are more challenging to me

with more aggressive reactions . I don’t think this is due to OD but rather the mones themselves.
Well by

2:30 pm I’ll be off to a different environment to look for more cues – my “professor” hat is

on. The library is on the list but it may be replaced by the mall or another cafe which has a mostly 30 year old

and under crowd.

I did check different venues like the mall and another coffee pub (mostly people 30 and

under). The results were along the same line. One thing did stand out though. After about 3-4 hrs my wife said I

smelled like alcohol and it was turning her off. She sniffed my application points and could only smell alcohol not

chikara.
Does chikara contain too much alcohol? What is going on? I put 2 sprays... maybe that is too much? It

was warm outside today. I don’t want to be smelling like a drunk guy in the wrong environments. I always

though chikara was great for business environments so it shouldn’t be smelling like alcohol.
Perhaps if

nothing else I will reduce it to 1 spray next time and test again.

Any input?
HM

HornyMan
05-30-2010, 05:11 AM
SOE/Alpha 7 (Trial #2)

Sun May 30th 2010.
Wore 21 inches SOE to neckline , and 1 drop A7 behind

neck. Will do 60 min of walking today as I normally do to relax myself before a family function.
Will be

attending SO parents and siblings. Ages of people will vary from kids to grandparents, men and women. I have

chosen SOE/Alpha 7 as the perfect mix for this environment. Enough to be friendly, but not come off as a wuss.

Target family – Italians.

Everything went smooth today. Hits were as expected. I played out the alpha,

initiating conversations with just about everyone family and all responses were positive, friendly, and

respectful.

When I went out to dinner I noticed the whole restaurants heads turning to look at me when

I’d look around from time to time (as I’d stay seated). I was more humorous today.
I took my mind

off of sex (even when it steered there), and decided to play out the “good guy alpha male” role

everytime I got a chance.
The crowd that surrounded me was distinctly different from my Chikara trials. No

doubt about it.

I found the exercise I did today complemented it well (went for a 1 hr walk). I need that

feeling of relaxation and mood uplifting before family social events, o.w. I come across as distant.

HM

HornyMan
05-31-2010, 07:27 AM
SOE/Alpha 7 (Trial #3)

Mon May 31th 2010.
Will be trying this mix 2 days in a row now. Lets see

if I can handle this one without OD on consequtive days.

Wore 21 inches SOE to neckline , and 1 drop A7

behind neck. A spray from atomizer of D&G original.

Today’s a break from working out.

Plan to

visit bank, doctors office, cafes, etc Let’s see what type of responses I can chat up.

My SO has

called in sick today so I will be tending to her as well, taking her to doctor, and to a cafe later. She is also on

her cycle. Let's see how well Alpha7/SOE handles that!

Today I will play the alpha, always taking the lead.

Let’s see what happens.

I will control my persona so that even if I am quick to anger at times I will

not show it.

Will post all results later.

As much as i tried to play the good guy alpha role I found

myself in what I would call OD territory. Some signs I recognized were driving faster, impatience, irritability,

increased tension, etc. I realized I had to initiate but I didn't get much smiles back just cooperation, but with

flat expressions and little eye contact. I also found my mood kinda pissy. DUring traffic I would be tempted to

blow the horn more frequently etc. All in all this is reminiscent all of OD signs. I've seen it before and I

recognize it.

Once again a mix that used to work consequetive days for me is no longer working. I will keep

this in mind going forward. My mone signature must of really changed over the last few months. Maybe due to changes

in medication too. Who knows.

Conclusion: Do not use this mix 2 days in row -- easy enough.
Tomorrow will

have to be another pheromone break. Maybe I can make it up in terms of trying out some new colognes without

mones.

HM

HornyMan
06-01-2010, 04:41 AM
Pheromone

Break

Tues June 1, 2010
After yesterday’s OD (I can’t seem to wear a7/SOE 2 days in a row

anymore like I used to before) I have decided to skip mones today.

A few sprays of D&G original and I’m

out the door. If nothing else I will be smelling great. Time to practice confidence skills without mones –

what better a day to practice on.

HM

HornyMan
06-02-2010, 12:37 AM
Scented Chikara -- Trial #3

Wednesday June 2, 2010
Ok Let’s learn from my experience. It

seems last time I tried Chikara at 2 sprays I got somewhat of an OD.

While I was surrounded by what looked

like strippers and young women barely clothes with 10/10 bods in a cafe environment, I found men standoffish with

me. I personally am not going in for the kill with this combination (I will with light SOE and heavy NPA in future )

It’s more for friendly hits with everyone and a masculine image. Something that will eventually work great at

work.

This time I will only put on 1 spray. I will also carry a cover with me just in case the

smell turns to alcohol like it did last time after several hours when th scent disappeared. Keep in mind that since

I will work out with weights today I will already have an upped none signature and consequently, have chosen Chikara

over any heavy none based mix (Alpha 7, NPA etc).

If practice makes perfect I should be seeing more

consistent results today with Chikara, especially since I took yesterday off mones. Hits usually come from 20-30

somethings so its off to the library I go – I need to do a lot of studying anyways, might as well kill 2 birds

with one stone. Will post results tonight.

I headed out of the house early today before dropping my SO to

work. During the car drive there we were engaged in the biggest fight ever – something that never happened to

me in months or longer – and for NO reason. Does this sounds familiar to you experienced Chikara users? It

sure does to me... I recall it happening years ago when I used the original mix. Even at 1 spray I couldn’t

stop the raging storm from happening today.

The next thing I did was look up Chikara/SOE combos as I figure

SOE is always a softener that has helped me out during OD. I real some threads about people’s experience and

some gave it a thumbs up to taking the edge out of chikara. I applied it and headed out to the library where there

were many 18-27 year old people who I walked past.
Get this – NOT ONE LOOK. Literally. It was like I

didn’t exist. No one would turn their heads even if I made it obvious I was close to them. I recall in a

thread long ago Terry said he experienced the same with CHikara.

Then after sitting down at a table this

Spanish/Indian looking guy decides to sit down right beside me at table. He had no books in his hands and appeared

to just look around. Maybe he was there to pick up some chicks on the table beside me.... it was all to wierd he

would start trembling and getting nervous. In a matter of a minute I left the table to go sit somewhere else. A

few moments later i found him on walking around by my vicinity, not looking at where I was sitting but with a

confused look on his face. He wasn’t talking to anyone and no one was looking at him. If you were to see him

from a bird's eye view it would look like he was a confused, almost zoned out stalker.

I studied some

computer stuff and then about an hour later I left the library. I sat outside the library entrance and had a bag of

chips. Go to see the bastard was right there a few tables away just sitting on a seat. This was all to freaky

for me... was the chikara/SOE combo (high nol/ low none) causes a gay hit? Was he all there? Was he a nutcase?

He appeared to look stoned. He kept looking at me. I decided to leave the library and make sure he didn't follow

me.

I have been saying all along the none OD’s lately have been difficult but how come I get terrible

results with chikara which is less none that A7/SOE or (soon to be test SOE/NPA ) which has always brought me better

results. There’s more going in here than none levels. I think its the TYPE of crowd chikara is attracting

and the other ingredients. I don’t fair well with that crowd too much as I feel out of place. The men seem

more confrontational in a macho way, and in this particular case even crazy!

All in all Chikara is too

unpredictable for me. I got friendly reactions one day, no looks the next, a huge fight with my SO for no reason

today, and gay/physco hits from a 20 something confused looking spanish guy at the library who was literally

stalking me. None of these are reactions I care for. This chikara stuff may truly be a mystery all right –

not one I care to solve.

DECISION MADE: Chikara will be returned to LoveScent. Luckily I purchased it just

a week back. I’ll get a new bottle of mones if necessary, good old SOE has never failed in combos, nor has

A7 (although quite powerful).
Terry I could swear on a chikara thread you too mentioned that it was not for you,

you didn’t get any looks, and it was too low none. You said you dropped it for this very

reason.
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17628&highlight=chikara+soe+npa

Note:
I would just like to interject the purpose of this thread. Many experiences have been posted for

all the products that I am trying out so some individuals may wonder why I am taking this on... the reason is

experience and trial and error is the best teacher to find out what works for YOU. The mones and methods you use

also changes as your natural signature changes over time. Consequently, this log is a STORY.. of how an individual

can test different products and tweak them to his age, environment, personality, and also avoid OD issues along the

way.. until he finds a product(s)/mix(es)/ or mones routine that is congruent with his lifestyle. Take it at face

value.. I will continue to post to both aid myself in understanding what works for me, (and remembering these

important details for the future) as well as to provide the forum members with a story of how to experiment with

their new toys in a way that is optimized for their own body chemistry and lifestyle and not just generically

categorized.

HM

HornyMan
06-03-2010, 02:57 AM
Pheromone

Break
Thurs June 3, 2010

NOTE:

I’m realizing that extreme changes in none

signatures do not always flatter me. For me its best to choose mones which complement my natural aura. This

doesn’t mean I don’t want to act out the roles (dress attire, persona etc) but that I’d rather

pick roles that at least are in sync with my natural personality. Now at 40 going from something like A7/SOE to soe

or the infamous chikara around the same crowd seems to be rather wierd to me. One is an alpha leader, one is a beta

male whose a gabber and gets gab, the finally the last one is unpredictable and causes problems for me. It’s

hard to be so extreme around the same crowd - - it may add confusion to how they categorize me.
On the other hand

at 40 I need a more masculine signature, and I find A7/SOE and what I will eventually test (A7/SOE/A1) to be very

compatible. This time I will mix a1 and spray it away from my nose to avoid depressing issues.

After

yesterday’s bad experience (I can’t seem to wear chikara with any predictable results, -- See yesterdays

story) I have decided to skip mones today altogether and just wear a D&G cologne. Did I tell you (esp raw

beginners) nothing beats an atomizer? Even the D&G which have nice bottles don’t spray as beautifully and

disperse cologne as readily as an atomizer. Not to mention the convenience carrying one with you wherever you go so

you can get a spritz now and then! :) If you don’t have one get one; you won’t be disappointed!

:)

Tommorrow I will have a totally different product mix to test – stay tuned to see what my life

will be like with SOE/NPA – This will be a heavier SOE mix with just 1 spray of NPA, targeted to the younger

cafe like crowd (under 30 years) I will be attending. With a little bit of sex appeal, a slight natural change in

persona and dress attire, I look forward to what this mix will do to the ladies at the cafe in particular. :)

Once again, being parked in a safe habour, HM's needs are being met. But it will be nice to have a charismatic

sexy, seductive effect on my SO and watch for the effects on other ladies! All in all a different vibe . Let's

see how it turns out.

HM

HornyMan
06-04-2010, 05:50 AM
SOE/NPA

Friday

June 4, 2010

Today’s a day I’ve been waiting for, for a long time. You see even though

I’ve used SOE/NPA before I always applied SOE with at minimal 1 drop of NPA. Back when I was using NPA I

wasn’t mixing it, which I realize now is not the optimum way to use it. Consequently, I was getting a lot of

OD signs not to mention “tuning out” on days I use it and sometimes days that followed.

To make

up for this I had lead myself to using SOE/EDGE gel packs, which did a much better job avoiding OD. But there may

still be a distinction between massaging in gels into the skin and covering with cologne and spraying NPA with

cologne already mixed in. So what I did is mix NPA to cologne (D&G Original) 1:5 ratio, and tossed it in an

atomizer that pumps out a decent sized misty spray on the first pump. It’s hard to say how much of a

drop’s worth of NPA this single spray mist will pump out – after all I am not using an edge bottle as an

atomizer. So only experimentation will tell. I will of course start with just 1 spray today and see what

happens.

Today’s assignment will be to visit a cafe in the evenings where a lot of younger women go to

study or relax with their friends (men and women) or boyfriends. I’ve seen a whole spectrum of

nationalities in this cafe in the past. Since most are college students and some a bit older (19-28) many will be

unmarried and consequently be on the lookout..

I’ve chosen to apply about 21 inches of SOE to my neck

and only ONE single spray of NPA to slightly exposed chest area to target this younger audience and hopefully lower

my chance of OD. I will look for results on others both how women react , and how men react to me (hostility,

respect etc) and also the effects on ME (will I experience OD or tune out later during the evening?). Will I

experience tension and tuning out into tomorrow? Only experimenting will tell.

I will dress slightly

differently than the norm. Perhaps jeans, with a sexier looking shirt , buttons exposing skin at the top (to help

none dispersal). Perhaps a Guess watch (The younger women like that as a sexier fashion look than a richer more

classic watch a GQ man would wear) , SLIGHT stubble on face – I was considering shaving completely but I

choose the midpath , neither too much stubble nor clean cut, etc etc Perhaps a point zero blazer will help my look

too... give a little bit of the JDEPP sexy appearance without the formality of a more traditional GQ man. You get

the idea, I’m trying to approximate a less than 40 year old look but not a teenager look either, and also show

some skin and sex appeal. Being brown skinned helps as I don’t need a tan, nor do I want to come off as too

dark, nor too light, so that I can appeal to a wider range of individuals.

Today I will not workout at all.

I will shower good and scrub all application points. I haven’t used any mones yesterday so OD should not be

an issue due to consequtive daily applications.

Well that’s enough data.. It’s Friday night

people and youngsters love to go out on the prowl with their friends and dates on Friday’s here in Toronto.

So let’s get to it!!!!
I will post results after tonight’s experience!

Results
-------

This mix does deliver. I did get results with it but keep in mind I was with

my SO and not out to look for pussy so I didn't act on any of the reactions i got. I basically came to the

following conclusion:

Wearing SOE NPA seem to pull 3 gorgeous asian women (with deeper voices -- probably

indicating ovulation?) with hot bods. They woud go on talking non stop and swearing and stuff. The lucky tall

white bastard they were with will probably have a 3some tonight :)

I seem to recall a lot of swearing goes

around with the NPA crowds. This is not the first time I've noticed it. Let's face it I went to a cafe not a bar

or club. So the targets were probably not as highly probable to exist there , however, I bet that had I gone to a

bar my results would have been better. A perfect environment for the swear more, act more like punks, and don't

mind the stink of alcohol, half drunk horny night of NPA. (Keep in mind even though I mixed it with D&G 1:5 , my

SO said after 3 hrs she could smell the stink, as if the D&G cover wasn't powerful enough.. I sprayed just D&G

(without NPA) and 30 min later the stink was still there. I would need a better cover....or be surrounded by woman

who don't mind the smell of sweat ,alcohol, etc....

The question nows come down to whether I intend to be a

barfly... I just don't know if it suits my current lifestyle. While SOE/NPA did definitely reel in the "rebellious

, ovulating" women etc I find I am more spoiled by A7's more gentlemenly signature.

Do I really need to be

a caveman to get laid if I want to ? Perhaps... if I lived in clubs, which I don't do much anymore.
Perhaps, a

slicker and more subtle approach is more suitable to me for the environments i visit 90% of the time.

By

now you know SOE/A7 has worked well for me, provided I don't use it on consequtive days.
Chikara/SOE has been a

nightmare
But maybe just maybe Chikara/SOE/A7 will be the bomb.?... :)
And perhaps Chikara/SOE/NPA will

provided a slighly different vibe than the NPA/SOE I experienced today. Whether it works well for me or not I would

like to see the reactions I get and the crowd it pulls.

Lots of time.. lots of testing. One thing for

sure

For tommorrow I will take a break of mones and notice if todays application still reels in some lighter

hits.

Then Sunday is family day and time for a 60 min walk to relax myself. Consequenty, its back to A7/SOE

for that day.

HM

HornyMan
06-05-2010, 05:13 AM
Pheromone

Break
Sat June5 , 2010

NOTE:

I haven’t experienced any headaches or tuning out

(from mixing NPA:Cologne 1:5) and separate SOE rolltop mix that I normally experience from dabbing NPA or rubbing

in dime sized edge gel packs -- and its been roughly 12 hrs since application of yesterday’s mix. This

could be a direct result from mixing as I’m not getting my fingers messed up in edge gel and later indirectly

(even after washing fingers) transferring small doses to my nose if I seem to touch my face. Nor am I dabbing in

small amounts of npa and placing the dab in a vicinity close to nose like chest, back of neck etc. It seems that

although I sprayed the npa mix to my chest it didn’t affect me as much as it used too. This could be very

good news. It also seems that I may have OD’s to some degree on COLONGE not npa last night. After about 3

hrs my SO began to smell npa stink which meant it was time for me to refresh with JUST the cologne (that I used in

the mix). After 45 min she said she could still smell the npa stink so I added another spray. At that point I

realized I must of been OD’ing on cologne as she told me she smelt too much cologne (too powerful). The best

solution will be for me to pump out less npa next time (use a smaller spray head) so it requires less cover from

cologne hours down the road. This should avoid cologne OD in cafe environments on a Friday night. In a bar who

knows I’d probably be able to get away with a lot more technical errors. The only other option I have to

avoid cologne OD will be to mix NPA with a stronger cologne next time round. But I have a whole bottle of D&G

Original and don’t want to buy more cologne just yet.

OBSERVATION:
Changing mone

signatures makes me more observant as to what different results mones and combinations of mones reel in. Had I to

use the same mix or standalone everyday I would almost become immune to noticing the subtleties. It’s like

travelling to work at the same time everyday taking the same route. After awhile you will stop paying attention to

the streets, what you see around you etc. A new mone signature, is like a new route to a new desination, with a new

environment in your face. At first it can be a little intimidating, but after a while it’s a welcome

change.

Tasks:
I do plan to workout today, a short 25 min weights circuit workout, as I normally do

in between days of heavier ,longer sessions. Today is a mone free day. Let’s see if today reels in some

lighter hits from yesterday’s combo of SOE/NPA.

Tommorrow:
As I stated yesterday, tomorrow is

family day and the true tested SOE/A7 never failed me there. So why change what I know works (results based on

experimentation with this thread -- and other users posts) with toddlers and even 80 year olds and everyone in

between? Family day starts with a 60 min walk to relax my mind and body before a purely social event, which I carry

out as a leader with a gentlemenly punch.

Hits
I noticed I got some glaring hits tonight from

yesterdays mone mix . I went to order a salad and the cashier recommended the larger portion sized one as it was

only $2 more. He seemed to treat me as a stud, showing a lot of respect but from a younger 25 year old crowd

viewpoint. The female cashier beside him said, give it to him for the same price as the small! So there I was

getting a large salad for the price of a small one wheras in the last several months I paid full price for

everything. Next thing I know I was asked by the cashier would I like a nice glass of water.. so I said yes and it

was brought out for me in line while i paid instead of at my table where I'd have to wait. The salad showed up 2

min later at the table. I asked for extra forks and they were delivered within a minute.

The strange this

is I visit this cafe often and never get these results so it's got to be the mones.
Yesterday I wore SOE/NPA and

by this morning the SOE had converted to none making me more of a quieter, tenser, focused, and overbearing

individual. By tonight the signature must of waned just enough to produce these powerful results with the right

targets.

Now if only I can backtrack and get these results from SOE/NPA the same day I apply it too. I

think I can. I will just have to reduce the quantity of NPA (smaller spray), and also use less SOE, in such a way

that I get hits from the younger crowd, and in such a way that the conversion the next day to none still produces

hits. Remember I am not visiting drunken, alcohol smelling clubs looking for a ONS. The closest I am currently

getting to a party environment will be with a group of friends, with SO, or cafe, and maybe a bar. (if I ever

decide to move out of my safe harbour and explore nearby currents I may want to test waters but not drift out to sea

so to speak... so I think less NPA will do my character well :) But less NPA combined with less SOE than I use now

can still produce good amounts of sexual tension, and leave me with a signature that pleases me well into the next

day too with a less none heavy crowd, and yes I like those secret ingredients.

With heavy OD like NPA I

tend to tune out very easily (its as if my east indian genetics won't tolerate large amounts of none), look pissed

off instead of sexy, come across as intimidating instead of sexual/flirty, attract only fat butt cheek mama's who

look like they'd charge me anyways :) or women who may be emotionally or mentally unstable (i.e. burned by a man ,

looking for revenge etc I really can't and will not accomodate that kind of drama.... If sex is all I wanted a

visit to an asian massage parlour would do me well without strings attached, not to mention better quality

satisfaction :) However, I am after the confidence boost, increased social and sex appeal, and possibly the thought

of entertaining a forbidden act based on spontaneity, or making a woman's boyfriend jealous if he's a prick,

coming across as an exciting and mysterious person by changes signatures , etc and being entertaining and getting

entertained, possibly getting VIP treatment like someone special, and making my friends wonder, what is it about

that guy that makes people like him so much -- he seems like nothing special.

Mones are my secret weapon, and

give men a edge they need to compete with woman who have had the upper hand in luring men into basically anything

they want as long as they use makeup, and flirt etc. We men need a secret weapon -- and although mones are becoming

better well known (eg A1 in Dial Magnetic ) 90% of the public probably has no clue what mones are.... sometimes

I have fun with the very bright guys I hang around with; they sometimes will try to analyze why I get results or

peoples behavior changes when I'm around these people some days and is different on others...some are extremely

intelligent and would ask would you drug a woman's drink .. is that how she suddenly went from acquantainces to

sex.... these people themselves are either moral-less pricks or worse.. Let them keep guessing my secrets ... In a

case like this I will usually provide them an answer which will lead them on a different route of thinking.. hey if

I don't they will discover my guarded secrets (hahha) or spread rumours of how I drug a woman's drinks.... Some

jealoous bastards will do just about anything to ruin a man's rep.. With the nice folks or those not into

analyzing and spoiling my secrets , it's always good to let out a few tips to help them out along the way

:-)

HM

HornyMan
06-06-2010, 06:07 AM
SOE/ A7

(Trial #4)
Sun June 6 , 2010

By now I should have figured out 80% of how to use this mone and

also what to expect from it, from testing it with my own body chemistry

This combo will not be used 2 days in

a row (as I figured out on previous tests) so tomorrow will definitely be a mone break. Monday I may still get

hits of the A7/SOE combo so I’ll keep a note of that.

Tuesday I do a weight/cardio workout for 45 min

in the morning with almost no rest in between exercises (very light weights on stability ball) so I won’t wear

mones either as my natural signature should be enhanced.

Perhaps experimenting with a new cologne for

spicing things up, may be on my list.

I like to purposely take days off so I don’t feel I have to

rely on mones for my success and also to avoid OD issues and also to save $ on products.

I will hit my

SO’s family luncheon at 1 pm. At around 10 am I will apply the A7/SOE. Once again 1 drop a7 behind neck for

the kick, and about 21 inches of SOE to neck , with 2 sprays of D&G original to teh neck and chest - my SO's

family is Italian so I’m sure they’ll appreciate the D&G scent.

I know A7/SOE works well after

a 60 min walk in the mornings. No weight training will be done. This tends to relax me, my neck, and body , and

also get me in the mood to socialize. By the time the walk is done I am full of energy and in a good mood –

two qualities you need before playing a social alpha for several hours at a time.

Playing the Social alpha

I will try my best to initiate conversation with family members. I will talk to all family members from kids to

grandparents, men and female relatives. The mix should be compatible with all individuals, make me come across as a

man, and get me some respect from the toddlers these days who love to tell grown ups what to do :) I will spend at

least 10-15 minutes in the vicinity of each individual I come across so as to make sure the mix has a chance to do

it’s magic.

This should play out like a script now, based on what I have experienced with the 3

previous trials of this formula. If things do pan out as planned I’ve basically mastered this mone mix in

this environment for my personal body chemistry at this time in my life, and no more evaluation of testing will

be done on Sundays (designated family day ) aside from me stating “things went as planned”. If

something goes wrong or well out of the ordinary for the better I will certainly post these exceptions for further

analysis/feedback/entertainment.

Ok let’s get too it! It’s Sunday, almost 9 am in Toronto,

Canada. I am awake, had my morning coffee, and ready to tackle on the

day....

RESULT
Back from afternoon luncheon (from 1-6:30 at 2 houses -- turns out I had

to visit more families).
"THINGS WENT AS PLANNED" :)

HornyMan
06-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Pheromone

Break
Mon June 7 , 2010

As I’ve learned from my experience in this thread using SOE/A7 2 days in a row

may cause OD disasters. So today will be a break since yesterday was a high none signature. I have a feeling

because I feel so relaxed today, maybe I would be able to get away with a drop of none for a wake up kick but why

risk it? I’d had OD disasters before and this thread’s experience alone tells me I’d rather not go there if I have

to again.

Tommorrow will also be a mone free day as I’m working out intensely. I know its exciting to wear

mones all the time but I often OD if I apply on days of intense workouts.

I hear the best way to describe

the benefits of mones is not whether a woman will rip your clothes off and attack you sexually (this is what I first

thought 10 years ago with my first bottle of mones :) . Mones instead will just enhance your appearance, so if

you’re a 7 they may take you up to an 8.5 or more if you’re lucky.

I’m getting bored of wearing D&G

everyday. Perhaps on my days off I need a new scent to spice things up. I wonder what other cologne is strong but

universally accepted , especially by 20-45 crowd. I just realized I have a half full bottle of pheros. Maybe I’ll

splash some on today....

HM

HornyMan
06-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Pheromone

Break
Tues June 7 , 2010

terry0400-40
06-08-2010, 08:53 AM
D+G sure is nice and makes an excellent cover, also A Men Angel is great

and i have received many positive comments when using this.
Pheromone

Break
Tues June 7 , 2010

HornyMan
06-09-2010, 09:58 AM
D+G sure is nice and makes an excellent cover,

also A Men Angel is great and i have received many positive comments when using

this.

I will definitely have a look see at that one Terry.

In

the meantime I have my good ol bottle of D&G. I am thinking Armani Aqua Di Gio. I know its been used to death by

people but I've never bought it before and like the scent. It also seems to get great reviews.

HM

HornyMan
06-09-2010, 10:17 AM
SOE/CHIKARA/A7
Wed June 9, 2010

HM has a new mone combo up his sleeve today. Let’s see how

it pans out.
I applied 21 inches SOE to gills , 1 spray Chikara to chest (well it was more like 1.5 since the

first once barely comes out), and 1 drop A7 to back of neck.

I went out to grab a coffee and some breakfast

this morning. Generally speaking, I felt in a decent mood, noticed Latinas gathering around my area. I noticed my

SO giving me compliments she usually never does. I notice east Indian women don’t like CHikara too much, even

with the SOE... I wonder why....? I spoke about this before in previous threads. I think east Indians come across

as intimidated by this mone product. Adding A7 probably intimidate them some more as I didn’t have much to

say when ordering a coffee but did smile and try to initiate conversation but the server got nervous. What else can

I expect from Tim Hortons Trainees in action.. :) :)

However, I think I may have too much none on me. I will

take a quick shower now (1 pm) in cold water to wake up, and scrub some of the mones off of me. A sprintz with a

cologne and I’m out the door to the library to study some stuff for work (well for my planned return to work

later this year – my goal anyways).

The shower should remove any extra product overdose I may have

applied this morning... It will be interesting to see if the results at the library are different from this

morning..

I will monitor the results on others at the library. I understand I’m clearly in Alpha

territory here so I’ll try to initiate as best as I can.... The library is full of introverts.. I wonder how

they will respond to an alpha male signature..

It’s raining in Toronto after a long break – the

grass in the front and back yard thanks me, but I don’t like the rain... I hope the sun shines this afternoon

once the grass has got its feeding so I can see the female chikara chiquitas strutting their stuff in their short

shorts.....

NOTE:
On the way to the library (in car) i noticed a younger spanish looking girl

do double takes maybe triple while I was on my way out the street. That was definitely something that hasn't

happened to me for a while.

At the library I noticed people were way to serious about studying. It's

definitely the place for introverts. I saw almost no one outside of their social group socialize or even walk over

to another persons table.

Wearing SOE/CHIKARA/A7 has paralyzed me somewhat. I feel the laid back nature of

the SOE mixed with the alpha leader nature of A7 mixed with chikara has almost left me in a state of paralysis.

Perhaps this particular mix is too extreme in ingredients to where the point nothing much takes place inside of me.

I don't feel much like chit chat, and i don't feel like taking the lead. I guess it may work around people I know

but with strangers in this setting who are their to study it really did nothing. This differs from SOE/A7 where I

can go to both extremes.

I couldn't help but think since I'm not in a business environment right now (time

off work) maybe an alpha vibe in a place like a library is not the way to go.

Perhaps some horndoggin

insight will be needed :) See my next post below

HM

terry0400-40
06-09-2010, 10:23 AM
I

will definitely have a look see at that one Terry.

In the meantime I have my good ol bottle of D&G. I am

thinking Armani Aqua Di Gio. I know its been used to death by people but I've never tried bought it before and

like the scent. It also seems to get great reviews.

HMGood

choice with the Aqua Di Gio, i also use Armani code and black code, i have just applied some Armani code ( right

wrist ) it smells very nice, thanks i will give it a run this week, and my girl has just found my Aqua Di Gio and

have spritz some on my left wrist, she says that it smells expensive and man man.

HornyMan
06-09-2010, 01:22 PM
I couldn't help recall a time when I read a post by GEGOGI about horndoggin.... He mentioned something

to the effect of using SOE to pull in the herd in a steath like manner and break the ice, and gradually once

they're in start upping the EDGE/NPA to the point when they start getting comfortable to act on their

urges.

Could it be this is a formula I should be trying in this environment... Good ol SOE could only bring

in some chatter, and a little edge or npa depending on target could get some regulars hot to trot at the right

time...

I did mention previously that I do not wish to try SOE or EDGE (NPA) separately as SOE put me to

sleep and EDGE turned me into a mute. I went as far as stating I would discontinue a review of them from this

thread...

I'm wondering if SOE/EDGE together is the ticket in this case.... especially when an Alpha vibe

is not needed.

I will try to find the GEGOGI thread and place a link here for all to read...... I will have

to do some serious searching to find the exact post... but I will....

HM

terry0400-40
06-09-2010, 02:51 PM
I

couldn't help recall a time when I read a post by GEGOGI about horndoggin.... He mentioned something to the effect

of using SOE to pull in the herd in a steath like manner and break the ice, and gradually once they're in start

upping the EDGE/NPA to the point when they start getting comfortable to act on their urges.

Could it be this

is a formula I should be trying in this environment... Good ol SOE could only bring in some chatter, and a little

edge or npa depending on target could get some regulars hot to trot at the right time...

I did mention

previously that I do not wish to try SOE or EDGE (NPA) separately as SOE put me to sleep and EDGE turned me into a

mute. I went as far as stating I would discontinue a review of them from this thread...

I'm

wondering if SOE/EDGE together is the ticket in this case.... especially when an Alpha vibe is not

needed.

I will try to find the GEGOGI thread and place a link here for all to read...... I will have

to do some serious searching to find the exact post... but I

will....

HMNice research HM and with the mention of EDGE it

reminds me that the EDGE contains a 50 percent of its formulation in unknown enhancing pheromones, and this sorta

changes things when we think about the effects of Androstenone contained in it.
Big G is pretty well clued up on

most of the tips and assumptions he recommends, ha ha the hairless Asian Horn Dog....

HornyMan
06-09-2010, 11:06 PM
Good choice with the Aqua Di Gio, i also use

Armani code and black code, i have just applied some Armani code ( right wrist ) it smells very nice, thanks i will

give it a run this week, and my girl has just found my Aqua Di Gio and have spritz some on my left wrist, she says

that it smells expensive and man man.

Picked up a large sized bottle of this

precious stuff yesterday... definietly very manly sexy scent , unlike my good old D&G standby which smells morel

like a day at the pool.

I'm hesitating to mix NPA with this cologne (GIO) as I don't know how good and long

lasting a cover this is compared to D&G when mixed 1:5 wit NPA: cologne.

Do you know if this will cover

well?

I also look forward to the new scent as cover on days when I use A7/SOE or SOE with unscented edge

gell packs :) It will be good for a change rather than smelling the same way all the time ! :)

HornyMan
06-10-2010, 02:10 AM
Returning Chikara and more news
Thurs June 10, 2010

I have officially decided to return Chikara

back to L-S. If you read my logs on it you’ll see it either produced erratic results, no results, or

attracted a crowd I was dumbfounded by (latina dressed like whores) but did not mix with my more gentlemen

personality well.

I did find ONE use for it. It did make me somewhat happy (i.e. took the edge out of

depression) on some occasions, and did tend to improve service in general. But it was a volatile bottle. Some days

it would strike, and some it would cause a mess.
I am deciding to return it based on my trials.

Well

what about the good news?

I have found 2 combos work extensively well with my persona.

1)SOE

/NPA
(Note: with NPA I use but 1 spray and apply to chest) I find no tuning out this way. I tend to

attract Asians at low doses of npa -- I know its not just in my mind . But some hot to trot ones. :) Perhaps

more submissive women may suit my actual desires if necessary in the distant and maybe no so distant future if HM

chooses to “explore” the nearby streams of juicy water :)

I’ve decided to stick to

D&G original with this mix.. a scent of the pool and very refreshing.
The flirty/playful/sexy/player

vibe.

2) SOE/A7
This one promotes a leader with a confident, protective, yet friendly

and humorous and sexy aura. To play it out I like to think I'm going out for a night with my male buddies, but

acting in a gentlemanly way. It’s great for family events too. And also great when you need to push your

weight around from time to time if your hanging with an alpha pack. ( high rone helps) . Unfortunately it may

also reel in the grannies but who says I have to entertain shrivelled up pussy with this mix :) Thank goodness the

alpha vibe keep the grannies at bay unless I pursue -- which I choose not too at 40 years of age-- unless I am in

deparate tides far out in the sea with no shore in sight...

I’ve decided to wear my new bottle of

Aqua Di Gio with this mix. A manly sexy scent.
The protector vibe.

That’s it for

now. I will consider mixing my A1 in an atomizer for use with either mix at some point later down the road in

HM’s testing logs and apply away from nose. For now I don’t need anything that calms me down

(not just women on the rag) too much as I am on medications which sedate me somwhat most of the time

anyways.

Today I will take a break from mones and scrub up good... It will also be a day to try out

my new bottle of Aqua Di Gio cologne on its own.

HM

terry0400-40
06-10-2010, 05:06 AM
Picked up a large sized bottle of this precious stuff yesterday... definietly very manly

sexy scent , unlike my good old D&G standby which smells morel like a day at the pool.

I'm hesitating to mix

NPA with this cologne (GIO) as I don't know how good and long lasting a cover this is compared to D&G when mixed

1:5 wit NPA: cologne.

Do you know if this will cover well?

I also look

forward to the new scent as cover on days when I use A7/SOE or SOE with unscented edge gell packs :) It will be good

for a change rather than smelling the same way all the time ! :)A

change is always good and i am sure D+G does not have as much endurance as

Aqua Di Gio as this is an attractive and distinctively classy cover.

I have also

noticed that pheromones and also fragrance do somehow change in character when applied and i think our changing bio

rhythms may be an influence somehow.
Its

just that sometimes a cologne application may sorta smell crappy and other times just great.

HornyMan
06-10-2010, 07:00 AM
A change is always good and i am sure D+G does not

have as much endurance as Aqua Di Gio as this is an attractive and

distinctively classy cover.

I have also

noticed that pheromones and also fragrance do somehow change in character when applied and i think our changing bio

rhythms may be an influence somehow.
Its

just that sometimes a cologne application may sorta smell crappy and other times just great.

I notice that this new fragrance (DIO) smells great out of the bottle but

when I put it on me I can barely detect the smell 15 min later unless a breeze comes by and gives me a whiff. Is

this cause for alarm? It's strange because with D&G i can detect the smell breeze or no breeze for quite some

time.

I did take a hot shower this morning to scrub off any excess mones from yesterday.. I also applied

a lotion to my skin after a shower. Perhaps the mixing of hot shower, lotion and cologne is causing problems with

dispersal or longevity?

I'm sure it should agree with me as its pretty universally liked by millions of

people all over the world, and is a top seller..

One other point, the last time I used D&G it was mixed with

NPA in atomizer. Maybe the spray that comes out is much thicker and consequently laster longing due to the

mones?
I rarely use D&G as cover alone, unless I need another sprintz on top of the NPA hours down the

road.

It could also be my sinuses are clogging up .. it is allergy season in Toronto. I'll toss a claritin

and see if I can smell it in 1 hr again :)

Note: I note with GIO it smells really strong first few minutes

and then i feel like my nose is sniffing and I need to blow it. It could very well be it is so powerful that I am

allergic to it. D&G is strong too but doesn't bother my allergies.

Lucky for me Sephora comes with a 60 day

money back guarantee, I will return the GIO this week.
Have any of you used "The One" by D&G for men? Have

you found it complements A7/SOE well? What about NPA (1:5 cologne) mix?

HM

Crash
06-11-2010, 05:27 AM
This might not help but I have

picked up a cologne called diesel and the bottle is shaped like a fist.It's quite a nice smell I've received many

compliments to date.You should check that out when you return the dio cologne, I believe either sephora or macy's

should carry it.It covers my edge no problem

terry0400-40
06-11-2010, 12:33 PM
I notice that this new fragrance (DIO) smells great out of the bottle but when I put it on

me I can barely detect the smell 15 min later unless a breeze comes by and gives me a whiff. Is this cause for

alarm? It's strange because with D&G i can detect the smell breeze or no breeze for quite some

time.

I did take a hot shower this morning to scrub off any excess mones from yesterday.. I also applied

a lotion to my skin after a shower. Perhaps the mixing of hot shower, lotion and cologne is causing problems with

dispersal or longevity?

I'm sure it should agree with me as its pretty universally liked by millions of

people all over the world, and is a top seller..

One other point, the last time I used D&G it was mixed with

NPA in atomizer. Maybe the spray that comes out is much thicker and consequently laster longing due to the

mones?
I rarely use D&G as cover alone, unless I need another sprintz on top of the NPA hours down the

road.

It could also be my sinuses are clogging up .. it is allergy season in Toronto. I'll toss a claritin

and see if I can smell it in 1 hr again :)

Note: I note with GIO it smells really strong first few minutes

and then i feel like my nose is sniffing and I need to blow it. It could very well be it is so powerful that I am

allergic to it. D&G is strong too but doesn't bother my allergies.

Lucky for me Sephora comes with a 60 day

money back guarantee, I will return the DIO this week.
Have any of you used "The One" by D&G for men? Have

you found it complements A7/SOE well? What about NPA (1:5 cologne)

mix?

HMI also have a problem with detecting the

fragrance of a cologne even a good one if i have sprayed it around my neck area as i have found out that others will

smell it ok but my nose becomes sensitized to the fragrance and i cant notice it, i now do all of my new fragrance

testing on the back of my hand or wrist and this way i do get to pick up on the scent as i move

around.

HornyMan
06-11-2010, 02:36 PM
I also have a problem with detecting the

fragrance of a cologne even a good one if i have sprayed it around my neck area as i have found out that others will

smell it ok but my nose becomes sensitized to the fragrance and i cant notice it, i now do all of my new fragrance

testing on the back of my hand or wrist and this way i do get to pick up on the scent as i move

around.

Good point Terry! :) Yes I notice I can smell new colognes very

easily when sprayed onto hand or wrist.

I am going to hold on to this Acqu Di GIO Pot of gold for a bit

longer before I consider changing it for something else.

SOE/NPA -- Trial #2 Tonight June 11,

I've mixed up some of GIO in an atomizer with NPA and will test SOE.NPA tonight when I go out

later this evening... with this new cologne. With NPA mixed I always toss 1 spray straight to the chest. This mild

amount of NPA is great for CAFE and I don't risk OD on it and the cologne either. I figure I'd need some UP

CLOSE lovin for NPA to take effect anyways, so women don't have to smell my cologne from 10 feet away. That might

make them run!

When using this GIO cologne alone perhaps I just sprayed too much before near my nose like you

said. I Will try spraying other areas and see if its a keeper. :) :)

Note: Last time I posted

about SOE/NPA the real hits came the next day. It will be interesting to see if this happens again

tommorrow. However , I will heed my own advice and take a quick 5 min cold shower to wake up and be alert before

heading out this evening... and perhaps wash off any residue buildup... I will also heed my own advice and nap for

45 min before heading out... :) Let's see if the results improve.....TONIGHT...

HM

HornyMan
06-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Good point Terry! :) Yes I

notice I can smell new colognes very easily when sprayed onto hand or wrist.

I am going to hold on to this

Acqu Di GIO Pot of gold for a bit longer before I consider changing it for something else.

SOE/NPA --

Trial #2 Tonight June 11, 2010

I've mixed up some of GIO in an atomizer with NPA and will test SOE.NPA

tonight when I go out later this evening... with this new cologne. With NPA mixed I always toss 1 spray straight to

the chest. This mild amount of NPA is great for CAFE and I don't risk OD on it and the cologne either. I figure

I'd need some UP CLOSE lovin for NPA to take effect anyways, so women don't have to smell my cologne from 10 feet

away. That might make them run!

When using this GIO cologne alone perhaps I just sprayed too much before

near my nose like you said. I Will try spraying other areas and see if its a keeper. :) :)

Note: Last

time I posted about SOE/NPA the real hits came the next day. It will be interesting to see if this happens

again tommorrow. However , I will heed my own advice and take a quick 5 min cold shower to wake up and be alert

before heading out this evening... and perhaps wash off any residue buildup... I will also heed my own advice and

nap for 45 min before heading out... :)

Let's see if the results improve.....TONIGHT...

BTW Terry

if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living? You mentioned your nearing the 60 mark and I'm wondering

what field you're in... that is if you aren't a full time stud working the man "down under" :)

Tonights

Results
I have chosen not to post any experiences of tonight because I seemed to be very sensitive to the

single Acqua Di Gio Spray to my chest. My allergies somehow kicked in (I don't get this with D&G). I

will try this mix again around Monday/Tuesday night to see if spraying to back of neck solves the problem and

report the results of NPA/SOE then.
Tommorrow (Sat) I will take a break off mones as the hits from fridays

NPA/SOE usually still kick in. (See my last SOE/NPA trial!) :)

However I will spray just GIO to test it out

again -- this time to back of neck. If my allergies don't both me, I may just very well conclude they won't in

future applications here, with/without most mones.

HM

terry0400-40
06-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Good

point Terry! :) Yes I notice I can smell new colognes very easily when sprayed onto hand or wrist.

I am

going to hold on to this Acqu Di GIO Pot of gold for a bit longer before I consider changing it for something

else.

SOE/NPA -- Trial #2 Tonight June 11, 2010

I've mixed up some of GIO in an atomizer

with NPA and will test SOE.NPA tonight when I go out later this evening... with this new cologne. With NPA mixed I

always toss 1 spray straight to the chest. This mild amount of NPA is great for CAFE and I don't risk OD on it and

the cologne either. I figure I'd need some UP CLOSE lovin for NPA to take effect anyways, so women don't have

to smell my cologne from 10 feet away. That might make them run!

When using this GIO cologne alone perhaps I

just sprayed too much before near my nose like you said. I Will try spraying other areas and see if its a keeper.

:) :)

Note: Last time I posted about SOE/NPA the real hits came the next day. It will be

interesting to see if this happens again tommorrow. However , I will heed my own advice and take a quick 5 min cold

shower to wake up and be alert before heading out this evening... and perhaps wash off any residue buildup... I will

also heed my own advice and nap for 45 min before heading out... :)

Let's see if the results

improve.....TONIGHT...

BTW Terry if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living? You mentioned

your nearing the 60 mark and I'm wondering what field you're in... that is if you aren't a full time stud working

the man "down under" :)

HMI have retired from paid

employment as i receive benefit from the government, and i spend a fair proportion of my time in assisting and doing

unpaid odd jobs for elderly and sick folks, and when i have spare time i am usually working on my car and PC and

anything else thats falling apart that needs attention to keep it running.

When i was younger i was involved

in drilling, mining, shaft sinking, dam construction, tunnel projects, brickies laboring,concreting, foundry working

and just about any dirty jobs that most folks find unpleasant, when i was a young teenager i was living alone and

sleeping in rubbish dumpsters in Alice Springs and had a job on the night cart picking up and replacing outside

dunny shit cans at night and running the garbage bins by day.

At 15 i was driving beef and aboriginies from

the cattle stations to the roadhouse where i also worked behind the bar serving truckies and breaking up fights

amoungst drunks and brandishing the shotgun whenever dealing with disturbed clients, i also was involved in my share

of punch ups and i was also known to have a bit of a frolic with the aboriginal women,
i was not an all out jin

jockey, only just once in awhile.....

Years ago when i could afford it i would strip down and rebuild Chevy

and Ford V8 engines and i have had many really hot cars.
Also i go through stages of being somewhat of a cell

phone freak and i do purchase them at times if the price is ok, last week i received a used Nokia N95 8 GB from an

eBay sale, cost me $300 including postage and i will try and be content with this baby for awhile as she is sweet

and in top condition.
I have also been married 4 times as well as having female partners between times with one

night standers to fill in the gaps. :cheers:

HornyMan
06-12-2010, 01:14 AM
I have retired from paid employment as i

receive benefit from the government, and i spend a fair proportion of my time in assisting and doing unpaid odd jobs

for elderly and sick folks, and when i have spare time i am usually working on my car and PC and anything else thats

falling apart that needs attention to keep it running.

When i was younger i was involved in drilling, mining,

shaft sinking, dam construction, tunnel projects, brickies laboring,concreting, foundry working and just about any

dirty jobs that most folks find unpleasant, when i was a young teenager i was living alone and sleeping in rubbish

dumpsters in Alice Springs and had a job on the night cart picking up and replacing outside dunny shit cans at night

and running the garbage bins by day.

At 15 i was driving beef and aboriginies from the cattle stations to the

roadhouse where i also worked behind the bar serving truckies and breaking up fights amoungst drunks and brandishing

the shotgun whenever dealing with disturbed clients, i also was involved in my share of punch ups and i was also

known to have a bit of a frolic with the aboriginal women,
i was not an all out jin jockey, only just once in

awhile.....

Years ago when i could afford it i would strip down and rebuild Chevy and Ford V8 engines and i

have had many really hot cars.
Also i go through stages of being somewhat of a cell phone freak and i do purchase

them at times if the price is ok, last week i received a used Nokia N95 8 GB from an eBay sale, cost me $300

including postage and i will try and be content with this baby for awhile as she is sweet and in top condition.
I

have also been married 4 times as well as having female partners between times with one night standers to fill in

the gaps. :cheers:

You're romantic lifestyle reads like a resume of sorts

:) being married 4 times would be like your full time jobs.. enjoying ONS in between would be your "PIECE" work

(hahaha) and your current ship, parked in harbour, would be your current ongoing contract assignment :) let's

face it you may be retired but some working habits die hard. :) hahah all in good fun .... Men need only a few

things: hot wives, hot girlfriends, and hot ONS.. . and as you reminded me hot cars and powerful cellphones to

complement juggling these needs....

You are an experienced fucker if I may call you so..:) I look forward

to being mentored by your posts along the way in my journey into moneland.... :cheers:
HM

HornyMan
06-12-2010, 02:00 AM
Pheromone Break
Sat June

12, 2010

Will try out Armani Aqua Di Gio to back of neck to see if I can get away with this fantastic

frangrance without it bothering my allergies. Will also make note of any residual NPA/SOE hits from last night in

todays post.

No mones today.

Note: I have decided to return GIO today. It doesn't work for me or

even my SO. We both get serious allergic reactions to it that don't happen with other colognes. Coughing for no

reason (which has happened to both of us only since using this and hasn't happened at all in last 6 months). Nasal

congestion (either its ingredients or its too strong). Burning sensation in eyes (for me) etc. Not worth my time..

I'll stick to D&G Original for now. Picked up a sample of "The ONE" by them. Complements A7/SOE very well and my SO

tells me I smell mysterious, sexy and romantic with it. I will wear it over teh next week every which way to see if

it agrees with my nasal cavity :) I may consider using it in an NPA mix later down the line too but I don't want

to waste any more drops of NPA in a mix unless I know this cologne works good for me on its own

first.

HM

HornyMan
06-13-2010, 04:03 AM
Sun June 13, 2010
Visiting

a time back in December of 2009

As you know I have decided on two basic product mixes to continue

testing which have shown consistent effects for me over the years.

They are:
SOE/EDGE (or NPA instead

of edge in equivalent doses) :thumbsup:
SOE/ Alpha7 :thumbsup:

Note: since I’ve mixed

NPA:Cologne (1:5) with D&G I have on two testing occasions in this log , noticed hits NOT the same day but the next

day. This could be due to tolerance of the targets. As I visited mostly cafe’s with little to no blacks

or latinos or much older women (say above 30) or maybe even ovulating women, the SOE/NPA mix did not really hit

(at least with the single sized spray from the atomizer I had specifically used . Had I visited a bar or

nightclub I may have had success the same night as opposed to waiting for the next day for the product to wear off.

The targets may have been more receptive to none here and in such an atmosphere be looking for a lustful one

night encounter of some sort :)

I have thus decided to save my bottle of grunt ( NPA/D&G cologne ) which I

premixed in an atomizer for spraying in case I ever hit a club, bar or strip joint. :)

However, let’s

learn a little from visiting a time in the past.... specifically my experience in Dec of 2009.

I wrote,

and I quote:

" Thanks Terry, good luck with your testing.
BTW I

noticed my BEST edge hits were this one day when I pulled off the following:

Shower, A7/SOE

morning
(Wide awake, confident, talkative, friendly)

As day passed and

this combo wore off, it was time for my nightly mix. SOE/EDGE

But first to WAKE me up a

little, and to also AVOID NONE OD, I took a COLD shower. Scrubbed up a little on my neck region where I applied A7 /

SOE. By about 2 min into this cold shower I would be wide awake again. I always find myself sleepy

and lazy after hot showers. But this kept me wide awake.

THEN, I applied about 15-21 inches

of SOE, and about a dime sized amount of EDGE to my chest, back of neck, and abdominal.

I

think not only did this produce great results, but I got heads turning everywhere and both men and women were

friendly to me. In essence edge only works when
I am 100% wide awake. If I try to use it

when I am tired (i.e. end of day ) it just backfires on me and I tune out.

I think the

washing off of A7/SOE from AM helps. Also putting A7/SOE is definitely an upper. It makes me feel alert.

I also find since I stopped eating red meat and refined sugar my mind works better. I also noticed that

a good salad at night kept me alert.

Then when I hit the Cafe's (I don't do clubs much

anymore.. can't keep too late nights nowadays..) in the evenings I feel I can flirt carefree, and really be in a

playful
mood.

What I did notice is the next day I paid for it though.

I think all that edge, a7, and SOE converts to none, and therefore I can't apply anything, but who knows maybe

I'll
let the mojo run on its own the next day and see what happens.

This is all without A1. With A1 I noticed today I got EMOTIONAL comfort out of a woman I had barely talked to

before. She was telling me all about her life. I noticed with
my significant other I was in an

emotional conversation with her all about history of religion over coffee..gosh how boring. But hell if it build

emotional bond and gets me
laid so the better.. ;-) I just find that its more for relaxed sex,

and lovemaking rather than orgasmic exciting horny sex.

Well we will see what will come about

with SOE/EDGE/A1.. That will be the final take...

Any predictions guys?

HM"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------

The whole thread can be seen here at this link for those who are

interested:
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19937&highlight=soe+tuth

No

te:
My objective now will be to go back to this past experience and try to replicate it as best as I can. I

think the main changes I’ll make to it is in the showering. More will be needed to avoid buildup into the

next day. Also a change of scent from morning to night will take place. I have D&G Original, and The ONE by D&G

(small batch). Perhaps I’ll try D&G ORIG during Daytime, and The ONE at nighttime when I go out. Or maybe

vica versa depending on my experience with it.

I really think the added rone and leadership vibe from AM

application of A7/SOE helps carry a little into the nighttime even after I shower; but its there in only minimal

quantities of the rone , since nighttime will be for partying and relaxing and not being overly alpha or even

aggressive in nature.
Furthermore, I can see this approach great for those whose days are consumed with career

-- who need a more powerful (I can’t be pushed around) signature at work, and a more “playful”

relaxed I will be polite, sexy, and flirty vibe at nighttime .

I’ll be testing this combination of

techniques quite often actually. I am going to experiment in more detail over the next week with this one. As

usual, I will keep you posted of my results!!! :cheers:

RESULTS:
The results from today were

exceptional.

SOE/A7 (The One cologne)
I don’t think I could even describe the power SOE/A7 with the

cologne ONE by D&G had on my SO’s family but I’ll try. I decided what the hell I will play alpha here

again but this time it was several people’s birthdays too (within the extended family). I came across as

friendly , yet alpha. I initiated with EVERYONE there, spending a minimum of 10 min with even those i least spend

time with. All people treated me with respect and admiration. When I spoke everyone paid attention. Before you

know it because I had put so many people at ease , come lunch and cake time it was like a social zoo. I have never

experienced anything like this before with SOE/A7. I spoke to people from 9 years old to 68 at the party, men and

women. People who I hadn’t talk to in over a year or more at the party , began conversing with me today after

I started the ball rolling and got others involved. All in all this was probably my best day with A7/SOE and yet it

was with “the ONE” cologne.

Shower and Scrub

SOE/EDGE Gel (dime size) and D&G

Original
Could it be possible I could replicate my Dec 2009 experience once again using the same product

(SOE/edge) and cafe, and attending with SO there?
YES! This time the only thing difference was I used edge gel

pack and D&G original fragrance.
Heads tuning every which way by the hottest chicks. I picked up on the signs,

lots of twitching, flipping of hair, running fingers through hair etc Most 25 and under. With my edge tonic I found

myself soon getting a rush of blood around my groin area and thoughts turning sexual everytime I past these chicks

or talked to the waistresses. It was hard for me to get back into “concentrate on my SO NOW!” mode

quickly enough , unlike women who have little problem doing so with their men!

This time the dosage of edge

(dime sized) gel must of been far lighter than my usual NPA spray. It was hitting right away not the next day. I

felt if I was alone I would of got some action, and my edge gel never fails to bonify me :thumbsup:

I have decided that I will no longer wear edge/soe when with my SO. We are not dating and it's too sexual

I can't focus on talking much without getting distracted by hot chicks. :) When with my SO, at a family

gathering, or at work it will be A7/SoE. Always when with my SO I will use THE ONE. It just complements the "i'm

taken " vibe completely and gets me to focus on her and get other women off my mind when we're out with each other.

BUT when I visit the library during the weekdays I will be alone to study. I would love to see what some

SOE/EDGE will do to the targets there. Perhaps a little flirtation and getting women hot and bothered there would be

interesting...I'd just like to sit near some hotties and look for IOI :thumbsup: It's a territory I can explore

in , like a club for me except during the daytime (when I get out alone :) )At least if I get horny or if targets

show interest i can explore a little and see how they respond to the mix.. chatting up a few hotties who are

regulars may make for some interesting interactions there to say the least :)

Oh and in this environment

forget about "THE ONE" cologne. wrong vibe completely, I'll stick with D&G Original...

NOW one last

FINAL thing... last year I noted I OD's the next day on conversion, so it's off to shower before I

sleep....

Good night all... :cheers:

HM

HornyMan
06-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Mon

June 14, 2010
Visiting a time back in December of 2009

Before I tell you what happened today, the

day after the magic let me quote myself from last years message:

“What I did notice

is the next day I paid for it though. I think all that edge, a7, and SOE converts to none, and therefore I can't

apply anything, but who knows maybe I'll
let the mojo run on its own the next day and see what happens.”

HM Dec/2009

Today’s Results
They say lightning doesn’t strike twice.

Today I was plain invisible. Mind you I went to the library tossed on some SOE/edge but nada. Nothing. No

one was really even making eye contact or sitting near me in the library. I found myself tense, not able to

smile effectively and a little stoned.

Perhaps Soe/EDGE is meant only for those whose face looks

mellow. I have always been told I have a masculine tough face, and if it becomes tense I look angry or out of

it...(i.e. not in present moment) simpy not relaxed. Only when I smile I look approachable. Could it be if I

don’t relax by speaking to people constantly and making jokes etc I project too serious or tense an image

which basically tells people leave this guy alone today?

Yesterday with A7/SOE I was VERY relaxed. Come

evening my SO said I was kinda out of it (the edge/soe did it, I was horny and looking around everywhere...) . I

did get IOI signs from other women like tossing off the hair etc so I know the edge was working on them,

but in terms of me i just looked stoned, serious, and out of it. Had they to initiate a conversation with me

yesterday they would think something is wrong for sure (stoned, drugged, tired, serious , frowning

etc)

NOW ON TODAY

Hmmm. Today was definitely a serious day.

Even if I tried to smile I would find it difficult to pull off a full one as I felt my brain was stoned. This

NPA/edge secret ingredients may be effecting my mind for the worse.... So what if women show IOI and get

turned on, I have to be receptive and not come across as tense or not paying attention if I’m going to get

anywhere with them.

I have been told that I have a nice voice though both when speaking and singing. Perhaps

the attention getting looks from NPA don’t really do it for me. It not going to get me anything more that a

little ego boost.

Either that or I shouldn’t of worn SOE edge last night , and should of only just worn

SOE/EDGE today????

After all A7/SOE was working its magic into the evening. Perhaps todays OD came from the

SOE/Edge kick from yesterday added to the SOE/EDGE kick from today. WAY TOO MUCH NONE. There’s a chance if I

use either combo on different days I may avoid this tension and zoning out.

I find I get tension

when I can’t express myself verbally or think clearly , or relax. This happens often after applying the edge

/ SOE (last night) and today. The women REACT initially but then if I “zone out” it not going to keep

them reeled in.
Do any of you experienced guys have any suggestions? Yesterday was perfect and today was a mess

just like last Nov 2009. History repeated itself.

I need a solution to today’s

problem.

There’s only 3 ways around it.

#1 Try A7/SOE and SOE/EDGE always on

DIFFERENT days to avoid too much none conversion on the following days. And Give a mone break every few

days.

#2 Use SOE/NPA instead of edge gel (NPA diluted 1:5 mone:cologne) in a SMALLER SPRAYHEAD atomizer

(which I have yet to find) since I didn’t notice tuning out on NPA spray day with 1 spray!! :thumbsup: but did

get OD because of too much none but my mind was clear. Perhaps since its not gel rubbed in (edge gel) I

don`t get extra horny, so I can still think and concentrate effectively.

#3 Drop SOE/EDGE completely from my

arsenal, and “forget about it”. Play only the A7-SOE vibe, and change my fashions (way I dress) for

different variety and mystery as opposed to mone signature. Also change my persona around different people or

situations (depending on intent) but within the A7-SOE mone realm. Use my verbalization and voice to seduce women

as opposed to sexy facial expressions. I can smile, and not smile. That`s about it. The rest doesn`t suit me. I

can`t make 50 different facial expressions like a model or actor.. won`t work... I`d rather speak effectively, be

humourous, confident, and a leader while reducing tension at the same time by verbalizing myself. But will this be

enough to get laid..... I was thinking 30 -40 year old horny women (some who are taken or MILF :thumbsup: ) may

have their guard down when approached by an older man like myself (40) knowing that I too am taken and pose no

threat... if I charm them enough like an A7/SOE man will eventually, with confidence, humour, eye contact, and

friendliness, (operating in stealth mode) , sooner or later their raging hormones may push them over the point at

some time and they may find themselves reaching for me thinking it was their idea all along.. whereas it was mine

from the start . :thumbsup: Yes this devlish trick I like... :) Perhaps wearing "THE ONE" cologne will make them

think I am boyfriend material too and not ONS like npa and that will drop their guard down too and be more

receptive... yes the targets I pursue may change... but at that point HM may be unleashed.... :cheers:

Any

suggestions as to the EDGE/NPA problem however? It would be nice to experiment with a different signature for

variety too.

HM

HornyMan
06-16-2010, 10:38 AM
Pheromone Break
Tues June 15, 2010

HornyMan
06-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Pheromone

Break
Wed June 16, 2010

terry0400-40
06-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Mon June 14, 2010
Visiting a time back in December of 2009

Before I tell

you what happened today, the day after the magic let me quote myself from last years message:

“What I did notice is the next day I paid for it though. I think all that edge, a7, and SOE converts to

none, and therefore I can't apply anything, but who knows maybe I'll
let the mojo run on

its own the next day and see what happens.” HM Dec/2009

Today’s Results
They say

lightning doesn’t strike twice. Today I was plain invisible. Mind you I went to the library tossed on some

SOE/edge but nada. Nothing. No one was really even making eye contact or sitting near me in the library. I found

myself tense, not able to smile effectively and a little stoned.

Perhaps Soe/EDGE is meant only for those

whose face looks mellow. I have always been told I have a masculine tough face, and if it becomes tense I look angry

or out of it...(i.e. not in present moment) simpy not relaxed. Only when I smile I look approachable. Could it be if

I don’t relax by speaking to people constantly and making jokes etc I project too serious or tense an image which

basically tells people leave this guy alone today?

Yesterday with A7/SOE I was VERY relaxed. Come evening my SO

said I was kinda out of it (the edge/soe did it, I was horny and looking around everywhere...) . I did get IOI signs

from other women like tossing off the hair etc so I know the edge was working on them, but in terms of me

i just looked stoned, serious, and out of it. Had they to initiate a conversation with me yesterday

they would think something is wrong for sure (stoned, drugged, tired, serious , frowning etc)

NOW ON TODAY

Hmmm. Today was definitely a serious day. Even if I tried to smile I

would find it difficult to pull off a full one as I felt my brain was stoned. This NPA/edge secret ingredients

may be effecting my mind for the worse.... So what if women show IOI and get turned on, I have to be receptive

and not come across as tense or not paying attention if I’m going to get anywhere with them.

I have been told

that I have a nice voice though both when speaking and singing. Perhaps the attention getting looks from NPA don’t

really do it for me. It not going to get me anything more that a little ego boost.

Either that or I shouldn’t of

worn SOE edge last night , and should of only just worn SOE/EDGE today????

After all A7/SOE was working its

magic into the evening. Perhaps todays OD came from the SOE/Edge kick from yesterday added to the SOE/EDGE kick from

today. WAY TOO MUCH NONE. There’s a chance if I use either combo on different days I may avoid this tension

and zoning out.

I find I get tension when I can’t express myself verbally or think clearly , or relax. This

happens often after applying the edge / SOE (last night) and today. The women REACT initially but then if I “zone

out” it not going to keep them reeled in.
Do any of you experienced guys have any suggestions? Yesterday was

perfect and today was a mess just like last Nov 2009. History repeated itself.

I need a solution to today’s

problem.

There’s only 3 ways around it.

#1 Try A7/SOE and SOE/EDGE always on DIFFERENT days to

avoid too much none conversion on the following days. And Give a mone break every few days.

#2 Use SOE/NPA

instead of edge gel (NPA diluted 1:5 mone:cologne) in a SMALLER SPRAYHEAD atomizer (which I have yet to find) since

I didn’t notice tuning out on NPA spray day with 1 spray!! :thumbsup: but did get OD because of too much none but

my mind was clear. Perhaps since its not gel rubbed in (edge gel) I don`t get extra horny, so I can still think

and concentrate effectively.

#3 Drop SOE/EDGE completely from my arsenal, and “forget about it”. Play only the

A7-SOE vibe, and change my fashions (way I dress) for different variety and mystery as opposed to mone signature.

Also change my persona around different people or situations (depending on intent) but within the A7-SOE mone realm.

Use my verbalization and voice to seduce women as opposed to sexy facial expressions. I can smile, and not smile.

That`s about it. The rest doesn`t suit me. I can`t make 50 different facial expressions like a model or actor..

won`t work... I`d rather speak effectively, be humourous, confident, and a leader while reducing tension at the same

time by verbalizing myself. But will this be enough to get laid..... I was thinking 30 -40 year old horny women

(some who are taken or MILF :thumbsup: ) may have their guard down when approached by an older man like myself (40)

knowing that I too am taken and pose no threat... if I charm them enough like an A7/SOE man will eventually, with

confidence, humour, eye contact, and friendliness,
(operating in stealth mode) , sooner or later their raging

hormones may push them over the point at some time and they may find themselves reaching for me thinking it was

their idea all along.. whereas it was mine from the start . :thumbsup: Yes this devlish trick I like... :)

Perhaps wearing "THE ONE" cologne will make them think I am boyfriend material too and not ONS like npa and that

will drop their guard down too and be more receptive... yes the targets I pursue may change... but at that point HM

may be unleashed.... :cheers:

Any suggestions as to the EDGE/NPA problem however? It would be nice to experiment

with a different signature for variety too.

HMExcellent strategy HM,

I also like to prowl alone and have often been approached

by females at clubs and pubs, especially in the UK, after taking them home or having returned to their lair i then

proceed to act in a slightly restrained manner, even in the heat of the moment when being smothered in their sweet

kisses i do not rush in for the beaver but wait until it reaches the point where they are trying to rape me and only

then do i relent, but i do make a point of teasing them big time and playing the fish really well before i actually

commence to pump the primus, you would be suprised the amount of call backs i would get so many in fact that i often

have to turn some away. aWooooooooo its a hard life

HornyMan
06-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Excellent strategy HM,

I also like to prowl alone and have often been approached

by females at clubs and pubs, especially in the UK, after taking them home or having returned to their lair i then

proceed to act in a slightly restrained manner, even in the heat of the moment when being smothered in their sweet

kisses i do not rush in for the beaver but wait until it reaches the point where they are trying to rape me and only

then do i relent, but i do make a point of teasing them big time and playing the fish really well before i actually

commence to pump the primus, you would be suprised the amount of call backs i would get so many in fact that i often

have to turn some away. aWooooooooo its a hard life

You are truly in the prime

of life Terry! and a master at setting the bait and playing a waiting game :cheers:

Just out of curiosity

have you ever visited any asian massage parlours with some SOE/Edge on? :thumbsup: Although I don't visit these

parlours I am currently being treated for an sports injury at a registered "no hanky panky parlour" and one hot

asian (filipiono) woman there (about 22, 5'0" and 108 lbs ) does indeed apply some therapy to my shoulders in a

secluded room.. I always talk to her when I pay a visit but it never really occurred to me to see this as an

opportunity.. to slap on some soe/edge and see how she'd react.. for 'fun' of course... It may be that she just

massages me harder each time.. or longer... She is fully aware I am taken, perhaps I can flirt with her (tell her

how good it feels when she massages me with her healing touch) constantly and always wear SOE/EDGE whenever I

visit... sooner or later she will be at the right time of month when she may think its her idea to offer me some

additional release of tension in either my car or hers in the parking lot or, maybe I can drive her home down the

street.... I needn't get emotionally involved with her as I am not looking for a new relationship but she sure is

pert, fashionable and maneuverable, and has great firm hands, and a confident deameanor for a little thing. She

says work is her life and she doesn't get a break from it. Perhaps this could be the perfect break for us both :)

This opportunity may be starring me in the face.... I have entertained the thought of playing an , A7/SOE man by the

days by the norm (with either D&G Original or The ONE) whenever I'm with buddies, my SO, and family, and perhaps

ONLY playing an SOE/Edge hornyman during my 2 weekly visits to the clinic seeing its perfect for asians which I tend

to attract with it very frequently in small amounts ...

The most important thing is I would love to think

its her idea that she somehow gets horny when hornyman arrives, and not mine... the seeds are planted and theres no

need to harvest in a hurried manner for unripe fruit... I will wait till the fruit gets ripe and juicy and ready

to be eaten... I will wait till she gets really hot while I do nothing but flirt with her everytime :) ..I really am

not going to plan this one out much.. less see if nature just takes its course.. It is a registered massage parlour

and I wouldn't want her to get fired.. I will have to be very discreet and ONLY be available (for more than my

therapy) to her when she's in the mood to play :thumbsup: The last thing I need is an emotional attachment from

her...I am not necessarily looking to bang her either... simply sampling her titted fruit, soft sensual lips (both

up and down) and "playing" with her as if I just don't care what I get out of it will be enough... possibly enough

to make her want to take the lead and rape me hahahaah :cheers:

HornyMan
06-17-2010, 07:36 AM
Soe/Edge

Gel
Thurs June 17, 2010

Today I will be trying out the SOE/EDGE gel combo on it own. Last time I

added this after the A7/SOE in the morning and found I was OD’ing. Perhaps too much Edge Gel or overall

none.

I am wondering if the Edge gel will be better choice than my NPA spray mixes in new Sephora atomizer.

I feel the Sephora atomizer even the silver one with small spray head puts out enormous amount of spray considering

I OD easily on NPA. I want it to put out the equivalent of ¼ pack of edge gel at MOST for the environments and

targets I like.

I will try it out today SOe/Edge Gel (1/4 packet) and see what happens.

Will post

results later.

RESULTS
I only went for therapy today at the massage clinic and noticed that I was

getting longer massage and more joking and friendly reactions from the massuse, She also wished me happy fathers

day even though I had to remind her I am not a father and don't intend to be. It wasn't a bad day , she is in

very good control of her persona and having applied therapy to hundreds of people I think she is rather immune to

touch anyways.

Terry I understand edge gel pack on its own is great. However I've often felt I needed SOE

to buffer it o.w I come across as distant, a prick, and too serious looking. Then again maybe it would may her

tick.. We'll see if this approach works next time....

P.S I bought a new sephora atomizer and toss 1 squirt

of NPA mixed with cologne onto me at night and when I went out the results were ASTOUNDING. Everywhere I went.

However, most people gathering in my vicinity were black, so I assumed my none levels must of been pushing the od

limit with the 1 spray . I am trying to attract asians or caucasians if possible for my current desires.

On

the other hand my mind was not effected like with the edge gel, or NPA dropped applied directly. It seemed the spray

form of NPA :colgne mix didn't increase my sex drive like the edge gel does so I could relax more while I watched

horny women get turned on. :thumbsup: I did feel tired towards the evening and thus probably can't give off as

good a vibe with NPA as I can with an upper like A7.

With this approach, I would probably tease them and let

the edge do its magic until they tell me their twitching down there, and demand I fullfil their need with some good

old tongue lovin...hahah ...

Maybe next time I try NPA I'll do it with a half spray from my atomizer .. if

that's even possible :cheers:

HM

terry0400-40
06-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Soe/Edge Gel
Thurs June 17, 2010

Today I will be trying out the SOE/EDGE

gel combo on it own. Last time I added this after the A7/SOE in the morning and found I was OD’ing. Perhaps too

much Edge Gel or overall none.

I am wondering if the Edge gel will be better choice than my NPA spray mixes

in new Sephora atomizer. I feel the Sephora atomizer even the silver one with small spray head puts out enormous

amount of spray considering I OD easily on NPA. I want it to put out the equivalent of ¼ pack of edge gel at MOST

for the environments and targets I like.

I will try it out today SOe/Edge Gel (1/4 packet) and see

what happens.

Will post results later.

HMGood

luck with this combo, its also one that i have used with success, i also recon you could get a good result also by

trying just 1/4 TE g/p alone, i say this because TE alone can give some remarkable hits and it has for me with using

just 1/4 g/p....

HornyMan
06-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Good luck with this combo, its also one that i

have used with success, i also recon you could get a good result also by trying just 1/4 TE g/p alone, i say this

because TE alone can give some remarkable hits and it has for me with using just 1/4

g/p....

This is excellent advice as why would I want to get talk out of her at

a massage parlour. I would want to get physical right away as I already have my shirt off :rofl:

Less talk

, more action right? As every word I say could steer the subject in the wrong direction especially if the topic is

unrelated to sex. After all I''m not going out for coffee with a girl that I'd need lots of SOE and little edge

for speaking. Pure edge= pure lust. :thumbsup:

Well I'll try this approach next time (next tues ) when

I go! :)

Would you recommend the edge gel pack or a very small spray of NPA ? Do you think even a half

spray of NPA from a sephora atomizer would be more than the equivalent of 1/4 pack of the edge? I find the gel

is great if I want to pop a boner and jump her ... but npa is great if I need to relax my hormones until she jumps

me :thumbsup: for some reason the spray form doesn't make me too horny.. I can still control my persona. The gel

packs on the other hand are my woody tonic.

Also since she massage from behind a spray to the chest may not

be the smartest thing.. perhaps I should spray my back?

Cheers ! :cheers:

HornyMan
06-18-2010, 09:19 AM
Friday June

18th, 2010
SURPRISE MONE DAY

Ok, what’s a log file without a little surprise thrown in.

Today I found an older bottle of Alter Ego I had sitting on my shelf so I decided to toss on a

couple of drops around the neck and one on each wrist.

First thing I covered with D&G. Then I headed out to

get my morning coffee with SO.

First thing she said went she smelled me was “GOD you smell like an old

fart.. what the hell is that crap it smells like old spice”. Well I thought what the hell , I ‘m not

going to blame me but the mones so let’s see where it leads.

Get this we headed out for our normal cup

of coffee in the morning .. The servers were extra friendly to her as I stood by her but not one look at me.

Happened later at another clothing outlet too. Extra friendly service, very kind words , jolly moods,

etc

Gathering around us at the cafe to my surpise was 75 Year old PLUS crowd. Holy smokes batman this is

ridiculous. :rofl:

I thought it was a coincidence until I was surrounded by what looked like an old age

home! :rofl:

I quickly went to the washroom and scrubbed as good as I could but could only take so much

of the mones off. SO said the smell was intensely strong and could still smell it.

I dashed off home after I

dropped her to work, showered and swear I will never wear this 90 year old man’s potion ever again.

:rofl:

If you're ever in the market for Alter Ego, please consider reading this POST!

:thumbsup:

HM

Have any of you experience something similar? I notice the top sellers

today are Alpha 7, NPA, edge, SOE, Chikara. They must be for a reason! :cheers:

terry0400-40
06-18-2010, 04:23 PM
This

is excellent advice as why would I want to get talk out of her at a massage parlour. I would want to get physical

right away as I already have my shirt off :rofl:

Less talk , more action right? As every word I say could steer

the subject in the wrong direction especially if the topic is unrelated to sex. After all I''m not going out for

coffee with a girl that I'd need lots of SOE and little edge for speaking. Pure edge= pure lust.

Well I'll try this approach next time (next tues ) when I go! :)

Would you recommend the edge

gel pack or a very small spray of NPA ? Do you think even a half spray of NPA from a sephora atomizer would be

more than the equivalent of 1/4 pack of the edge? I find the gel is great if I want to pop a boner and jump her

... but npa is great if I need to relax my hormones until she jumps me :thumbsup: for some reason the spray form

doesn't make me too horny.. I can still control my persona.
The gel packs on the other hand are my woody

tonic.

Also since she massage from behind a spray to the chest may not be the smartest thing.. perhaps I

should spray my back?

Cheers ! :cheers:It sorta depends if

this hotty has a boy friend, like you get her hot and bothered with an itch that needs to be scratched and then she

is in a hurry to get rid of you so she can jump the boy friends bones, but if she is unattached then you could be in

the running to shoot your load of hot lust gravel into her sweet honey pot, sometimes these girls are flirty and

over friendly as it keeps the customers returning for more treatment, but i am sure a horny man with persona and the

pheromone Edge could shift the light fandango and give you access into her world

Hey and thanks

for reminding me, as i am down to my last woody tonic, i only have the bottled juice and a handfull of Edge gel/ w

.... hmmm could do with some more boner Edge gels lol.

HornyMan
06-19-2010, 12:30 AM
Pheromone Break (Almost)
Sat June 19, 2010

Today will basically be a pheromone break EXCEPT for

one new twist. I will add 1 spray of TUTH for an andostenone boost. I notice that after age 40 1 spray is

recommended regardless of where one is going. Also I notice that in past it gave me a solid feeling of confidence,

lowered voice tone , and smelled great and had a memorizing effect on me. I’m sure it has effects on the

target too, but I love the smell. I don’t know if I’ll keep it in my gameplan but I have a whole

bottle and since today is a break day I’ll try out 1 spray! :cheers:
HM

terry0400-40
06-19-2010, 01:17 AM
Pheromone Break (Almost)
Sat June 19, 2010

Today will basically be a

pheromone breakI
will add 1 spray of TUTH EXCEPT for one new twist. for an andostenone

boost. I notice that after age 40 1 spray is recommended regardless of where one is going. Also I

notice that in past it gave me a solid feeling of confidence, lowered voice tone , and smelled great and had a

memorizing effect on me. I’m sure it has effects on the target too, but I love the smell. I don’t know if I’ll

keep it in my gameplan but I have a whole bottle and since today is a break day I’ll try out 1 spray!

:cheers:
HMI only just found out this week that my girl likes

the smell of TUTH i may get more some rainy day

HornyMan
06-19-2010, 02:45 AM
I only just found out this week that my girl

likes the smell of TUTH i may get more some rainy day

TUTH is a half decent

product, athough some say it does nothing for them. I've found its duration to last only about 1.5 hrs on me.

That's too bad because after this time I usually need another spray and then I OD on it.

But it does smell

great, and makes me feel like a celebrity when I wear it and converse with women. It puts me in a trance of some

sort -- I guess its the smell.. I react very easily to mones just as much as I see them work on others. It's

possible, adding 1 spray of TUTH at the end of an A7/SOE day would help me out. without OD...

Results:

I tried TUTH today. As usual it performed as expected. I got increasing self

effects like increased confidence, deepened voice, etc. But nothing remarkable to make it worth using. I think

I've been spoiled by NPA and A7 powerful results on other and self that these other products like TUTH will just

fall by the wayside..... :lol:

HM

chas
06-19-2010, 11:25 AM
i am down to my last woody tonic, i only have the

bottled juice and a handfull of Edge gel/ w .... hmmm could do with some more boner Edge gels lol.

Half a dessert spoon of shelled hemp seed a day, plus one hemp oil capsule daily,

(both obtainable from health shops) does have a noticeable effect on libido in just a couple of days. :)

terry0400-40
06-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Half a

dessert spoon of shelled hemp seed a day, plus one hemp oil capsule daily, (both obtainable from health shops)

does have a noticeable effect on libido in just a couple of days.

:)Will hashish oil do the job if i have no hemp oil :rofl:

HornyMan
06-19-2010, 11:43 PM
[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]It sorta depends if this hotty has a boy

friend, like you get her hot and bothered with an itch that needs to be scratched and then she is in a hurry to get

rid of you so she can jump the boy friends bones, but if she is unattached then you could be in the running to shoot

your load of hot lust gravel into her sweet honey pot, sometimes these girls are flirty and over friendly as it

keeps the customers returning for more treatment, but i am sure a horny man with persona and the pheromone Edge

could shift the light fandango and give you access into her world

I think with NPA

even if I restrain myself I should flirt or show interest or lust but be cool enough not to jump her bones. This

way she won't leave me to go fuck her boyfriend :lol:

Also keep in mind that pheromones bring women into

ones vicinity and if they get horny but don't know who is making them horny they may well go after your best friend

sitting near you! That would make me angry as hell as it is me who is giving off the

signals....

Consequently, with NPA I would have to always be smiley and friendly and show interest but not

jump her until I notice she is wet and needs a good tit massage or more.. :lol:

Next time I try my NPA spray

(look for next Monday`s Log :) ) I will do so with only half a spray or less from my sephora atomizer and see

what happens :thumbsup:

HM

HornyMan
06-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Half a

dessert spoon of shelled hemp seed a day, plus one hemp oil capsule daily, (both obtainable from health shops)

does have a noticeable effect on libido in just a couple of days. :)

:welcome: to the

thread....

Couldn't agree with you more... I still take Hemp hearts but have reduced my dosage to one

serving a day instead of 2 . One serving = 5 heaping tablespoons of hemp seed. It is still a great way to increase

libido and also good for health. I wonder why it is banned in so many countries? Do they really think it is derived

from Marijuana? :lol:

HM

HornyMan
06-20-2010, 12:00 AM
A7/SOE
Sun June 20, 2010

Today we go back to an old staple of mind in this thread, A7/SOE

which incidentally has never failed me. It keeps me alert and in charge of choosing my targets. I will attend

SO’s family for Father’s Day here in Toronto. There may be dozens of people there. I will wear

“The ONE” cologne by D&G, and make sure I initiate conversation with everyone for at least 10 minutes

each (so the mones go to work).

Last time I got killer results, but at the end of the day added Edge/SOE and

was plain invisible the next day . This time its just A7/SOE for me for the whole day.

Happy

Father’s Day to all who are in such a position Hopefully by choice :rofl:

I will

post my results later... today should be one exciting day.. i can’t

wait!

Results:

Another completely awesome day as expected with A7/SOE/The One

Cologne.
Fathers day at the inlaws was a complete success. I've never seen a crowd talk for 2 hrs straight with

no interruptions at their house! I started all conversation but once the ball got rolling it was easy to keep

things up. :thumbsup:

Also I noticed at one cafe I went to I got two plates of garlic bread for the price of

one. This never happened before here. I think the mones and cologne had an effect on the server!

In the

mall I noticed women making eye contact with me and pleasant smiles. I was able to focus on my SO and playfully

flirt. For some reason A7/SOE/D&G Original cologne is totally different vibe than A7/SOE/The One cologne. I think

The One calms things down to the point where your very very relaxed. I think the D&G original helps to charge up

the vibe for a more dominant aura (like with the buddies or amongst working friends).

HM

HM

terry0400-40
06-20-2010, 02:57 AM
A7/SOE
Sun June 20, 2010

Today we go back to an old staple of mind in this

thread, A7/SOE which incidentally has never failed me. It keeps me alert and in charge of choosing my

targets. I will attend SO’s family for Father’s Day here in Toronto. There may be dozens of people

there. I will wear “The ONE” cologne by D&G, and make sure I initiate conversation with everyone for at

least 10 minutes each (so the mones go to work).

Last time I got killer results, but at the end of the day added

Edge/SOE and was plain invisible the next day . This time its just A7/SOE for me for the whole

day.

Happy Father’s Day to all who are in such a position Hopefully by choice

I will post my results later... today should be one exciting day.. i can’t

wait!

HMI have been married 4 times and only one

of them was a sorta shotgun wedding as a baby was on the way, the baby was a male and is now 41 year old, and he

actually found me last year because he spotted me on facebook as he had not ever seen me since he was around a year

old, because i left and went on a great beaver hunt never to return

HornyMan
06-20-2010, 04:51 AM
I have been married 4 times and only one of

them was a sorta shotgun wedding as a baby was on the way, the baby was a male and is now 41 year old, and he

actually found me last year because he spotted me on facebook as he had not ever seen me since he was around a year

old, because i left and went on a great beaver hunt never to return

This is

quite dramatic... I really don't know what to say. except best wishes to you! :cheers:

HM

HornyMan
06-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Another day just as good as yesterday with the A7/SOE/The one cologne.

Went to eat lunch got double the

garlic bread serving for free and server was extra friendly.

I noticed I feel very relaxed with A7/SOE/One. I

feel like I'd rather hug and cuddle than prowl.

I also pay a lot of attention to my SO when I'm with her.

It's like I'm in my own little world.

Boy what a difference from NPA/SOE/D&G Orig.. Night and

day!

HM

HornyMan
06-22-2010, 01:23 AM
Pheromone Break
Tues June 22, 2010

Today is a break off of mones. But an interesting new

product has caught my attention which may solve my problems with the SOE/EDGE or SOE/NPA combos. :welcome:

edge/trust. :thumbsup:

I would imagine that a product such as this would resort to dealing with a

lot of OD issues --especially since they know a large percentage of people complain about OD with their

products. It must also be groundbreaking if its going to compete with key players these days such as the

magnificient A7 :thumbsup: out there.

I would think combined with SOE this product will be a bomb

:thumbsup: \o/

I know this is not part of my normal testing, but I do intend to get this product and

test it out in my log files if it gets decent reviews from L-S and also if it is fairly inexpensive.

Only time will tell.....

Now that I’ve tested A7/SOE several times I think I can

conclude its one wicked product with either D&G original (for a more forceful and dominant aura), or The ONE cologne

for a more sensual and relationship aura. Both work extremely well for what they do. This product is worth its

weight in gold.. but use it wisely... \o/

I will continue to use A7/SOE every Sunday since I visit

Family... along with the ONE cologne. :) I may choose to avoid describing results as it seems redundant at this

time.

I will have to test out SOE/NPA some more especially with a VERY small spray of NPA from sephora

atomizer... I seem to mainly attract blacks and Latinas with it but I’m hoping I can attract a wider

range of crowd... perhaps the NPA is still too strong.. we’ll have to see... :lol:

Until

tomorrow when testing continues with SOE/NPA.... have a good one!

HM

HornyMan
06-23-2010, 08:54 AM
SOE/A7/D&G Original
Wed

June 23, 2010

I decided to turn down using SOE/NPA today and instead use A7/SOE. Reason being I

have a dinner party coming up on Sat, and sometimes I’ve had NPA backfire on ME in terms of messing up my

mental focus for several days after use. Since I can’t afford to be off centre for my important Sat night

dinner I have decided to stick to A7/SOE today. :lol:

I’ve Mentioned in the past numerous hits

with this combination so no point going into further detail about today’s experience!

My next post won't be till Monday June 28, when I decide to give a combo other than A7/SOE

a test drive...

HM

HornyMan
06-27-2010, 11:58 PM
CHikara Revisited
Mon June

28 , 2010

I had decided to return chikara but noticed that for me to obtain money back I would have to

ship it discreetly via regular mail rather than Fed Ex etc which was costing more than the price of refund! I

placed it in an envelope and just had to run an errand while I left it in the car for 30 min . It was no hot/cold

outside. When I got back I noticed the envelope was wet with leaked chiklara . All this from a 30 min wait. I could

only imagine the state it would be in if I had returned it to Bruce. Additionally, by reading up on the youtube

reviews of Chikara I realized it may be worth keeping. So I’m keeping it :thumbsup:

Now On Sat

June 26, when I wore SOE/A7/The One I had the most excellent lunch and conversation with my cousin who I

hadn’t seen since 15 years. It was like we continued the conversation from when we left off so many years

ago. He also showed admiration and respect towards me even though he is very wealthy, engaged, and is very

intellectual and well rounded (A Partier). I was surprised he was treating me as an alpha but he was. The A7 was

sure working its magic as him my SO and me talked for 3.5 hrs straight over lunch at Alice Fazooli’s... Good

stuff :lol:

Now I think I know why A7/SOE works so well for me. It is quite a UNIVERSAL product.

:lol: I find no one at odds with me with it on. Plus it doesn’t reak of stink like the NPA. I find it works

well in just about all situations provided one wants to be treated as a leader.

Now on to today.. I

secretly (over last few days) have been experimenting with Chikara at 1 spray and not telling you guys

:rofl: It seems to be bringing excellent results for me :) Upon reducing Hemp Hearts to one daily dose

over last 2 weeks I don’t seem to be OD’ing anymore on the none.

It never fails to draw

beautiful 20 -30 somethings into my range. :thumbsup: I find it too is a universal product like A7/SOE

but for younger crowds, liked by most people, provided I come across as relaxed and friendly.

I

think the best mones or combos are the ones that get a reaction out of EVERYONE, even if not over the top.

In other words they are universal with a wide range. How one initiates and pursues the opportunities created

by these interactions depends on ones own interests in the targets! :thumbsup:

I have always had a timid

voice, so I ordered a beautiful CD package on developing ones speaking voice for all situations (work, relationship,

bars, parties, libraries etc). I have always been told I can’t act but have a good singing voice ( though

untrained) and if I somehow trained my voice it could become an Ace up my sleeve in the party game!. The package I

ordered was to develop my speaking voice in particular, which I find currently comes out as shy , mumbly, monotone,

and at times timid. By developing this skill set alone I will probably increase my confidence by 5 fold.

I will post my experiences with Chikara today . So far I think the Chikara, and A7/SOE will be key

players in my game as they are both universal products attracting a wide range of people. Let’s see where

this exploration leads ! :cheers:

ResultsHM

Very good results with chikara. Hot

women (I always notice they're hot) come into my vicinity. I am usually friendly and in a good mood. I get looks

from the 10's Currently I don't try to pick up (Although I do say hi and crack a few jokes) as I have a SO and

usually with her, but that may change in future as I hang out more with the guys :rofl:. Also once I develop my

vocal skills over the next few months I will definitely try to chat up some of these hotties and get their numbers.

In the meantime I like experiementing with different products so I know what will suit me best.

Although I

have complained about Chikara in the past in my posts I have noticed no OD's lately. 1 Spray seems to do it. It

lightens up everyone's mood and puts me in a position to take the lead. I shall post more resiults with Chikara in

the future.

HM

HornyMan
07-02-2010, 03:38 AM
Mones Final conclusion and end of Log File testing
Friday July 2,

After several weeks of daily posting I have decided to come to a conclusion on my test

results :cheers:

It seems the best mone combination for me has been one that fits my

personality best and not one where I need to “act out” differing roles. This mone combination is

A7/SOE. :thumbsup:

I find I can use it with high class colognes like D&G Original or

D&G The one (for more intimate settings).

This mone combination provides me with an all rounded

ramped up signature to get along with basically everyone. I can also steer it socially by

“acting” out different social roles within the scope of my personality. :thumbsup:

I find

with Chikara although younger, and sometimes gorgeous women approach me and are in my vicinity, I feel at most I get

looks or talk to them casually but feel awkward acting on my desires because I’m no longer in that

“stage of life” chasing 20 year olds. My personality has definitely matured with age and I don’t

think feeding 20 year old pussy 5 times a week is on my list of things to do. Not to mention the fact that they

probably will discuss babies and crap like that. :rofl:

The older crowd (for me that is 30-40) is more

mature about their expectations and I find more independent and satisfied with some good lovin without necessary

high expectations from me.

I also find that although I do like Chikara , and it does reel in some

beauties, it can also backfire on me some days depending on dose. In fact some chikara OD’s are

nasty as I’ve described on my earlier posts in this thread. I may steer away from Chikara going

forward.

Now the only problem with my decision at this point is concern about coming out B-O-R-I-N-G.

I think that needn’t be due to mone signature alone. :)

Boring can come from many attributes

like a monotone voice, dressing the same way all the time, hanging out with the exact same

people every day, not having any outside interests to talk about with women etc.

I think

relying on mones TOO MUCH has been my mistake! While its true they are supposed to do their part, I find I am

better off using them in conjuction with a more aggressive or charming approach taking the lead.

By possessing a powerful alpha signature and taking the lead I find my confidence

increases in all social scenarios (not just with women). I can choose my targets and work with social

skills and what I’ve recently invested in (developing an exciting voice,and then using it to captivate any

audience depending on goal and scenario – eg different voice tone, speech, pitch, volume, etc for business,

for relationships, in bar , for ONS etc) to obtain my desired results.

I have also invested

in singing skills. :rofl: I know I won’t be the best but it may be “good enough” to add

charm to interactions at parties etc. I do find it awkard to sing without using an instrument – perhaps I

will have to learn to play guitar again (like I did when I was a kid). :rofl:

I think by not focusing

on sex immediately when meeting a target I can “RELAX” more because I know i will build up

to it on MY terms. This amounts to greater confidence and more power which can only lead to

better performance in anything I do (Including sucking on tits) :lol:

Well folks there you have

it. This is the end of my testing.

A7 mixed with SOE it is -- steered with expensive colognes and vocal

charm.

The greatest benefit of keeping this log file is enabling myself to discover how to use mones to

play out my out set of cards as they have been dealt to me in life. You just have to find your advantage.

Others reading this thread should realize different mone(s), mone combination(s), or approach may

be necessary for them. Experimentation is the key.

But don`t give up... I was able to find a mone

combination to work for me consistently and predictably ....I dropped the mones that gave me problems... You will

have to do the same.

P.S. Of course being open minded counts too -- I may discover new mone, mones

combinations etc that work with me in the future or as I age. But for now I've found my bread and butter so to

speak....

Good luck! :cheers:

HM

Doggy Style
07-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Thanks for sharing your

adventures, HornyMan. I've been keeping up with them, and it gives me good ideas of things to try out for myself. I

haven't had very good results with Chikara either, but I might try just the tiny bit mixed in with SOE/Edge or

SOE/A7.

Thanks again, and good luck!

Crash
07-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Hornyman, I've enjoyed reading

all of your logs.You are very informative and you actually persuaded me into buying some a7 by reading your

reports.Thanks for being helpful with the logs

terry0400-40
07-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Hornyman, I've enjoyed reading all of your logs.You are very informative and you actually

persuaded me into buying some a7 by reading your reports.Thanks for being helpful with the

logsOh good one Crash do let us know some of your Alpha 7

adventures hey :wave:

HornyMan
07-03-2010, 01:00 AM
It was my pleasure helping out you guys (and myself) by keeping these log files! :cheers:

HM has left the

building.... for now :wave:

Le Male
07-06-2010, 01:15 PM
That's a shame always looked

forward to your blog.
Me not having any look with Chikara or NPA or both, was going to get A7 and last minute

changed my mind to NPA

Crash
07-07-2010, 08:48 AM
HornyMan, I've

been reading some of your topics lately and I've come across something interesting.I recently purchased some Tuth

and I figured hey why not I'll give it a try.Now in your topic to this you said you managed to use tuth and it

smelled great and made you feel good.Have you ever tried adding some Soe or Chikara or anything else?If you haven't

maybe I'll give it a shot and report on this.From what I hear it smells great, but I will always consider

love-scent products #1.

HornyMan
07-07-2010, 01:23 PM
TUTH at 1 spray has

ALWAYS worked for "ME". What I mean by this is I get self effects of increased confidence, deeper voice,

and memorized by the smell (sometimes). :)

I don't know if it does anything to my targets. We

wear mones for what they do to your targets (and sometimes a bonus if they give +'s to yourself

too).

I do notice more head turning, probably because I tend to speak louder and baser (kinda like

I'm going through puberty again haha ) .

All in all I think it's like a VERY low dose of edge

without the secret ingredients. In a way it must be the secret ingredients of edge that make me space out

because I don't get that feeling with TUTH, nor negative results the next day.

Hope that helps. And no,

I haven't tried mixing it. I DO know I OD with more than 1 spray, so I will probably stay away from any mixes

using more none with TUTH.

:wave:

terry0400-40
07-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Cant say i have ever really seen much from TUTH but on the times i have dabbed

some on the back of my hand for sniff testing i do find that my girl picks up on it and says that something smells

good, i dont know if this stuff heats her up because her thermostat is set for her to be pretty well hot most of the

time anyway.

HornyMan
07-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Terry

Of

course with you being the stud you are her thermostat is already on fire :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
07-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Terry

Of course with you being the stud you are her thermostat is already on

fire :thumbsup:

:cheers:Not exactly a stud, i'm probably

more of a stallion, and i take a day off between sessions just so the factory workers can replentish my seed stocks,

i also like to keep a round in the chamber for lost strays, and the occasional frustrated grandmother in need of

emergency lubrication :lol: