PDA

View Full Version : Pheromax review

Xgamerider
05-17-2010, 01:48 PM
I wanted to share

my experience with pheromax with others that have thought about trying it. I am new to the forum but not to pheros

as I have been using them for about 10 years now.

I bought the trial size (I think 1ml) and found the vial to be

just about the right size to test it for a week. I think that if you are on the fence about this product just give

it a go. I am glad that Bruce continues to seek out and offer new products (Thx Bruce).

I used the product alone

except for a cover and that was Acqua Di Gio. I had taken 2 weeks off of using other mones to get as best an

understanding of the product as I could.

I would say if I had to compare it to something most people have already

used and know what the results will be, I would say SOE/s and a touch of TE is how it appeared to me.

I found

that people were very talkative and friendly. Men seemed to just want to BS and hang out. Women were much more open

to approach me and talk. I did notice that whether it was men or women they started the convo with me, not the other

way around.

I may have just come on an extra friendly night but men whom I didn't know would just come up and

start talking like we knew each other forever. The ladies would usually open with "Would you like to dance" or "I

love whatever that is you're wearing". but again they sought me out not the other way around.

I don't know if

it was just an extra friendly crowd that night or not and maybe just coincidence that I was wearing this product

when it occurred, but if this was all the product then I would say this may be a keeper for the shy types out

there.

This is just my take on the product and know that I will purchase it again in the future just thought I

would share as there isn't much on here for this product, hope this info helps someone.

idesign
05-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the nice report Xgr.

If the behavior you noticed was out of the ordinary for you, the I think certainly it was the Pheromax.

You

mentioned SoE/s + TE, do you think the P-max would compare to Chikara?

Xgamerider
05-17-2010, 02:41 PM
I am pretty confident and

approachable but I went in solo, sat alone etc. Used the bathroom and checked out a dart game. The people I passed

on the way were among those that approached me. The chikara I have yet to try but will get around to it. The one

post comparing the scent to a stripper is why I haven't done it yet. Thx again for the reply on the A7, I'm

getting older so I like to double check my nose these days ...hee hee hee. I have seen that chickara has been

compared to SOE so I would expect the results to be similar, but again we know how somethings just do or don't work

on some people.

idesign
05-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Forget that post and buy

unscented C7, its a really good product. It differs from SoE in a very substantive way. More than just chattiness,

it will turn heads, and if you play it right can lead to some intimate encounters. Its more of a real "attractant"

than SoE, and with some practice can be steered quite nicely if you like.

Anyway, your report makes me want to

try Pmax, which I have not done.

BTW, scented A7 is the ONLY scented product that I like, its quite good.

Xgamerider
05-17-2010, 10:17 PM
A7 is a new favorite of mine

as well wish I would have bought it sooner. I have a mix I may be posting that has A7 in it ...but will take your

advice and maybe order the C7 when I make an order to refill my SOE. I would agree though..A7 does have a nice

scent,just took a little getting used to ;)