PDA

View Full Version : Just got my SOE! Crazy Shiznit!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2002, 09:57 PM
I just received my SOE (only took 5 days) & I already got 2 hits! It was kind of creepy though... I put a little on my wrist & asked my step mom to smell it. She did & then she yanked be back to smell it again! Creepy! Then my step sister came in and I asked her to smell - she wouldnt leave me alone for like 5 minutes! More creepy-ness! I cant wait to go to work tomorrow! He He He... By the way I\'m the Kirby guy who was asking about what Phero to use for Door-to-door sales. I think I found my product! You rule James.

Tantalus747
03-11-2002, 10:23 PM
Let us know if you notice an increase in sales.

People seem to be more trusting when using SOE... so it\'s probably excellent for sales. images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-11-2002, 11:38 PM
Well still working for me but two weeks delivery to australia is getting a bit miffed with the PO.

Tantalus747
03-12-2002, 12:03 AM
So you\'re not in Dallas watcher?

I thought you sounded alot like Donald Ducks. images/icons/tongue.gif

Xaviel
03-12-2002, 05:09 PM
Hey, has anyone ever overdosed on SOE and if so what has been the reactions from others?

Watcher
03-12-2002, 06:43 PM
Done it once or twice xavier and the results were mixed didnt have people running away but the strong musk sense gives them a little sniffles. Had probably a 50:50 reaction from a slight increase in aggressiveness from some people to giggles and blantant DIHL to some people ignoring me completley like it didnt have any effect. Try using a normal 4 or 5 swipe at 4 to 5 cm of each and add 1 drop of Alter ego if you have it around youre nose or throat area. Or as a subsitute NPA it just seems to give it a slight boost.

Without the normal none OD response.
Watch out though you have to verbalise if youre interested in some one because with pheros women tend to sit there and do nothing except non verbal flirting you gotta make a move or just talk if youre interested to test the water. (Normal commonsense advice here) If youre an alpha male normally stop being so aggressive towards everyone around and loosen up.

Watcher
03-12-2002, 11:44 PM
Actually tantulas you sound a lot like someone else here on the boards as well (jambat or someone else comes to mind) images/icons/laugh.gif
Im being followed by CIA KGB and ASIO as well as anyone else who reads the boards so i gotta keep my idenity hidden (note scarcasm) no one in real life knows about this board anyway. Acutally im from australia but not from where i say i am for my own protection he he.