PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelmed with options

Nooberific
05-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Hello!

I've been reading through the forums and trying to decide if
~mones are right for me. I am overwhelmed with all

of the choices and thought I'd post here for some help. Based on what you guys have asked for in the past, here's

a little about me and what I hope to accomplish:

Me - 38 year old curvy, plus-sized woman (5'7", 190lb) fair

skin, red hair, blue eyes. I get complemented all the time on my hair, skin and eyes. I just need to lose a few

lbs and life would be great.

I'm traveling across country to meet a man for the first time that I've talked to

for the last four months. We were introduced by mutual friends, traded pictures (a LOT of pictures). He calls me

every night and we talk before bed, texts me every morning and we even play the same game online so we spend several

hours a week together there talking about the game and having fun. The chemistry is there - over the phone.

We

are meeting next week, and I notice a difference...a tension between the two of us this past week. After four

months of talking every day and telling each other everything, I can tell you that we are both nervous about meeting

next week.

I'm looking for something that I can easily travel with that would take the edge off - help to make

things easier between us so we don't let our nerves get in the way. I wear lotion and perfume that I could use to

mix with or cover up scents. We have 2 days to see if it's as good in person as it is over the phone/online and I

very much want this to be a positive experience.

I am completely aware of doing my part - dressing nicely,

looking nice, light touches, good conversation. I'm just trying to stack as much in our favor as

possible.

Being as that I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this stuff, what would you recommend? I'm not

looking for something to make him want to rip my clothes off and ravish me senseless, but a little help with

attraction couldn't hurt =}

I would sincerely appreciate your suggestions!

chas
05-12-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm not

looking for something to make him want to rip my clothes off and ravish me senseless

You could do worse

What about 'Liquid Trust' (some of the reviews on the L-S store were very good) & maybe SOE/women gel

packs for another meet-up ?