PDA

View Full Version : HELP! What to Buy - A7 Pi C7 SoE TE others...

m0ta
05-04-2010, 03:05 PM
I need some opinions from experts: you!
I will make a stock, I buy the best products and more

powerful.
I am a young(25) charismatic person, like products that make me be more attractive and that women want

something to me (dating, sex). I have used three bottles of APC and got good results in high dosages. Women wanted

to be near me, initiated conversations or asking for others to submit myself to them.

I'm in doubt on what to

buy, I'm thinking of two options (same value):

3 x Alpha-7 Unscented
1 x Pheromones Scent of Eros for Men

x Edge gel packs for men - 7 packets
1 x Pheromones Chikara gel for men - 10 packets

OR

3 x Alpha-7

Unscented
1 x Chikara Pheromones - Pheromone Cologne for men
1 x SOE gel packs for men - 10

packets

-X-

Questions:
A7 is better than PI? Is there a difference on the effect or duration of Scent and

Unscent?
Chikara actually work? How long does the odor or effect?
What are the best mix for me? A7/SoE or

A7/C7?
The Edge is better than PI or A7 to attract women?
Is it better to buy 4 A7 or PI?

Help me, give

opinions of what to buy and what mix to use. Thanks!

Mtnjim
05-04-2010, 04:44 PM
To be able to answer, we need to

know some things, like your age, build, personality, age of the women you're looking at, what results are you

looking for (ONS or LTR??) and so forth.

Also, ~mones are somewhat "personal" and you need to experiment. For

example Chikara didn't do anything for me,but A-7 works well.

m0ta
05-04-2010, 05:55 PM
I have 25 years. I am a calm and

charismatic in a good relationship with everyone. I can easily make friends and meet people easily. The problem is

that women prefer the "bad guys" and I'm only as a friend. I like younger women, 20 years. Currently I am in a

relationship, yet I am looking for ONS and LTR.

When I used APC, like when men respected me.

For LTR, what

would be most suitable?
And for ONS?

Thanks

Rbt
05-04-2010, 07:03 PM
If you have not tried the products

before to know what works best for you, I would buy less of the A7 (a bottle will last a relatively long time) and

buy larger quantities of the gel packs. It could take more than just 7 to 10 packs to really test out a product.

I have not had enough experience with PI and A7 to say which would be the better between the two. PI may give you

more of the "bad boy/jerk" vibe than A7. A7 may be better at creating a "dominate male" vibe but not a "bad boy."

Remember a big part of the effect is how you act and/or present yourself.

Just my opinions.

m0ta
05-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Thanks for your

opinion.
What *mones should take to best effect?

I would like to know more about the A1

(Androstadienone). From what I read, has a great effect on women with PMS, making them calmer and happier.
Anyone

ever used? Which product has the substance? What would be the dosage?

Thanks.

idesign
05-05-2010, 06:33 AM
A1 good for what you mentioned,

but also good for mixes where you want to refine the sexual vibe into a more comfortable and trusting feel. The

only reliable source is the reagent grade A1 in the

"kits/su

pplies" (http://www.love-scent.com/index.php/c/kits-supplies/cPath/11?osCsid=31e1704e261136dd3888b1ab13ad9de2) section of the L-S Store.

I agree with Jim, the answers to most of your questions can only be found

by personal experimentation. Individual results can vary widely.

Rbt has a good point. One bottle of A7 is

enough to get a feel for it, and budget the rest for several different products. His point about needing more gel

packets is a good one.

Personally, I don't care much for the gels and prefer the bottled versions. Therefore, I

would get 1 each of A7, TE, SoE, C7 and A1. Those 5 will keep you busy for many months to come, and cover all of

the major bases of pheromone use.

Welcome to the forum and keep us posted.

m0ta
05-05-2010, 09:10 AM
I would like to thank everyone

for the opinions, thought of them and made my purchase:

2 x Alpha-7 Unscented
1 x Androstadienone
1 x NPA mens

pheromones
1 x Pheromones Scent of Eros for Men

I bought two A7, androstenone that really works for me. The rest

is for testing.

What is the dosage of the A1? What effects reported? (I tried searching the forum, but I can not

look for small words, making it difficult to find something related)

Thanks!

idesign
05-05-2010, 10:37 AM
I've heard of 1-4 drops, with

somewhere in the middle being typical. I use 1-2 drops when I mix it.

Use Androstedienone for your search. Lots

of good info.

Rbt
05-05-2010, 11:08 AM
You may need to experiment with A-1

a lot as well. Some men find it also puts them in a "calmer" mood, too calm. The term "depressed" has been used, but

perhaps a better term would be "suppressed."

Some have suggested that you apply A-1 to the back of your neck to

keep it away from your nose until you see if it affects you (known as "self-affects". Alternate English word is

"effects" so it could be spelled either way but essentially means the same thing).

I think it is a good thing to

use around women at any time they may feel stressed, not just PMS time. I have used A-1 to what I felt were good

effect at a couple of wakes/funerals. Got some good snuggling.

Also, in my opinion what you want to use for ONS

may be a bit different than LTR. High -none products seem to be better in a ONS situation for example, but the more

calming "social" pheromones may be the better choice (along with *some* -none) to build a LTR. And different women

will respond to different combinations in different ways. You *can* generalize to a degree, but if you have a

specific target in mind you may also have to fine tune your applications, and pay attention to the day of the month.

Depends on how much work you want to do.

m0ta
05-05-2010, 08:37 PM
There is some material explaining

how to mix and how to use them? I'm in no doubt about dosages or quantities.
1 - Can I mix oil mones with

ethanol mones?
2 - How to cover Mones-based ethanol or oil?
I read that to cover the oil-based, would be to use

the right cologne and after drying apply * Mones. The process is right?
Mix oil with ethanol will evaporate

quickly and lose the effect? There is some loss in the process?
A1 is oil or ethanol?
Thanks

idesign
05-05-2010, 09:39 PM
A lot of your questions can be

found right here on the forum, and I can see that you've started. :) A good amount of reading is necessary if

you want to start out with lots of information. In addition, a lot of what you read is personal preference, there

are not too many hard "rules" to follow.

As for mixing, most users (I think) "layer" the products and cover

scents, and don't actually mix them before applying. There is some debate about carriers and such, but I don't

worry about it. Just get used to what the products can do, on their own. You'll find your own way of applying,

covering etc.

The best guidelines are "less is more", learn how each product works on its own and cover

appropriately.

CasanovaMan
05-07-2010, 08:51 PM
I have 25

years. I am a calm and charismatic in a good relationship with everyone. I can easily make friends and meet people

easily. The problem is that women prefer the "bad guys" and I'm only as a friend. I like younger women, 20 years.

Currently I am in a relationship, yet I am looking for ONS and LTR.

When I used APC, like when men respected

me.

For LTR, what would be most suitable?
And for ONS?

Thanks
Dude long term

relationships usually start because there is sexual/romantic attraction so usually the same mones will work in

getting a girl interested in you regardless of what you want. The biggest thing women say when they are looking for

a relationship is there is no chemistry with the guys they meet. They don't say, he's not friendly enough. If

they see you as the friend type, you definitely need some none and also loosen up around women, crack jokes like you

do around your guy friends and tease the women a little, don't kiss ass. You can be nice to a degree but balance

it out with busting their chops a little too.

phreeman
08-23-2010, 10:57 PM
how long do the mones in

packets last after opening them and sealing them after use? ---for SOE, AE, TE, Perception, etc?---
(like for SOE i

can use one pack in about 2-3 days. and i know AE youre supposed to only use a few dabs at a time.)

thanks

chas
08-24-2010, 06:43 AM
how long do

the mones in packets last after opening them and sealing them after use? ---for SOE, AE, TE, Perception,

etc?---

If you fold over the top of a gel packet & put a paper clip on, it can last for several weeks as

it is virtually airtight.

stuttgart-man
08-24-2010, 10:44 AM
how

long do the mones in packets last after opening them and sealing them after use? ---for SOE, AE, TE, Perception,

etc?---
(like for SOE i can use one pack in about 2-3 days. and i know AE youre supposed to only use a few dabs at

a time.)

thanks

I have used packets weeks after opening and it has worked like on the first day. I

have always used a paper clip or adhesive

tape.