PDA

View Full Version : Alpha 7 scented, what should I smell?

Xgamerider
05-04-2010, 10:08 AM
I found this posting

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16134&highlight=Alpha+Scented

Should this only

smell like licorice? That is exactly the way I would describe the smell as well. I get nothing other than a single

smell from it not like say SOE where you could say a clean powdery scent. Just wanted some advice as this is my

first purchase of this product.

idesign
05-04-2010, 08:40 PM
A7/s definitely has a pheromone

smell under its spice scent. You may be one of many men who cannot smell pheromones.

Xgamerider
05-05-2010, 01:45 AM
I did consider that, but

smells like a male cat marking after it settles down, guess I expected more than the licorice and spray that I get

from it. Thx for the reply though as I do appreciate the response to my question.

idesign
05-05-2010, 06:17 AM
smells

like a male cat marking after it settles down

That sounds about right. :)

Pheromones, especially

-None, have a tenacious scent, and covering is as big a part of the process as dosing.

Welcome to the forum, and

have fun!

Grand
06-06-2010, 01:05 PM
some pheromones smell so good

that it's hard to separate them from parfume...but that's pheromones really

I think it depends on the level of

manufacturer:cheers:

Gegogi
06-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Hmm, all the ones I've

experienced smell similar to crotch, pee, ass and pits. Can't describe such scents as "good," unless coming off a

hot babe and my nose is in it. Out of context--in a friggen bottle--they're rank 'n funky.

m0ta
07-31-2010, 10:06 PM
I bought the unscented A7. I'm

having trouble with the smell which is quite strong. I use just a drop in total (neck, wrists) and cover with one of

my best perfume: Armani Code or Armani aqua di Gio. Even covering, still feel the smell of the A7 and believe that

everyone around feel the same smell too "spicy."

How to completely cover the smell? I feel I'm stinking, even

using a little less than a drop.

Would covering the A7 with any fragrance oil would be better than covering with

alcohol? If true, someone would know to transform the fragrance of a perfume base of alcohol to oil?

Thanks

ontimenow
07-31-2010, 10:16 PM
@ m0ta sometimes I mix a couple

of drops of A-7 in a small bottle or atomizer then add two or three sprays of cologne in the bottle. I use Angel/m

cologne which is a really strong fragrance. By the way I use unscented A-7.

belgareth
08-01-2010, 05:42 AM
I use A7 a lot and rarely have

any problem with the smell. Perhaps you are being hypersensitive? Has anybody else commented on it?

The covers I

use most often are Musk oil, Aloeswood oil or Sandalwood oil. The natural scents seem to cover very well without

being overwhelming.

m0ta
08-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Good question about

hyper-sensitivity. I have SoE, NPA, A7 and A1. I can smell the Mones at all easily. I believe that the ethanol-based

strongest smell, the smell seems to decrease when you apply the skin. Already the oil base has that distinctive

smell and does not leave, even covering with some fragrance.
All "Mones" have the same smell? For me there is no

difference between the smell of the SoE Mones and A7. The smell of A7 is more pungent and stronger, but other than

that the smells are the same for me.

Am I hyper-sensitive? I have used a lot (Mones) with my girlfriend. By the

time she did not notice anything. One day at a wedding, I thought that was really stinking of A7 and ended up

asking my girlfriend and my mother, if my wrists were with strange smell. My girlfriend did not feel anything, but

my mother thought the smell was strange. That day I remember having used two drops. Today I am trying to use the

minimum possible, but the smell still remains strong and distinctive smell to me, even being covered with

fragrance.

* To cover Mones (A7 especially) with fragrance (in the case, based alcohol) the smell does not mix

and remains the same: I realize the smell of the fragrance separately and exactly the smell of Mones.

belgareth
08-02-2010, 04:13 AM
Unless others notice a smell I

think you are just very sensitive to the smell of mones. No, all mones do not smell the same, -None is the real

stinky one. One sensitive person I know describes the smell as rancid skunk piss. Her words, not mine.

idesign
08-02-2010, 08:25 PM
m0ta, one of the reasons for

your hypersensitivity might be that you're consciously looking for the scent when you smell.

I

had the same problem when I first started wearing -Mones, and was a bit paranoid about stinking. Now, I just apply

the doses I know to be appropriate, cover, and never worry. But I can still smell the SoE, A7, C7 whatever, *if I

smell for it*. I have never had anyone comment negatively on my scent.

Hope this makes sense. :)

m0ta
08-02-2010, 11:21 PM
m0ta, one of

the reasons for your hypersensitivity might be that you're consciously looking for the scent when you

smell.

I had the same problem when I first started wearing -Mones, and was a bit paranoid about stinking.

Now, I just apply the doses I know to be appropriate, cover, and never worry. But I can still smell the SoE, A7, C7

whatever, *if I smell for it*. I have never had anyone comment negatively on my scent.

Hope this makes

sense. :)

Makes perfect sense!
Actually I'm looking for the smell. I feel uncomfortable and

believe I'm stinking. I believe that even if I stink, hardly anyone would let me know. (My girlfriend

does).
Precisely because of that fact, I'd like some tips. How I have to apply so as not to stink. How to apply

and how to mix.
From now on, I'll be more relaxed about the smell.

Thanks