PDA

View Full Version : Alpha a314

Guy101
05-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Hi guys,

I need to know

what product I can use as an alternative for Alpha a314 for business usage.

Do you have any idea when it will be

back, I trust the service of Love Scent & I do not want to buy it from other sites.

terry0400-40
05-02-2010, 03:54 PM
An application of 1 drop Alpha 7 and 4 drops Scent of Eros works really well in

attracting respect associated with friendly social

interactions.

I was suprised whenever i went out in public with this mix getting looks

from girls and young guys acting and talking to me as if they knew me like a familiar friend.

idesign
05-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Agree with Terry. Even though

it contains -None, A7 is a very gentlemanly product. You could try an A7/A1 mix too. Why didn't I think of that

before? :)

Gegogi
05-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Hi guys,

I need to know what product I can use as an alternative for Alpha a314 for business usage.

Do you have any

idea when it will be back, I trust the service of Love Scent & I do not want to buy it from other

sites.

The maker of A314 has been very spotty with stock on its own site, so I assume that's why it

disappeared from LS. I prefer the "classic" A314 sold here and now I'm stuck using the girlieboy-headshop 16-moan

variant sold by AD. Still kickass for work if you don't mind the hippie-ass scent. Add a dash 'o A7 and it horns

right up for happy hour so it's cool.

Guy101
05-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Thank you guys, I will go for A7

plus some SOE but I will try to reduce the dose because it is summer time in my country & I do not want to get hot

myself.

In the past few weeks, I used SOE alone. It gave me a friendly aura but I need more respect when it

comes to business.

Thank you once more.

Guy101
05-03-2010, 01:08 PM
I hope that the classic Alpha

a314 will be back soon, as it really works for me. It gives me that authority & makes me the boss of people I meet

during my sales interviews.

People stand up for me, open the doors, greet me first, & it gives me the red carpet

treatment. I can get that edge with my attitude but Alpha a314 helps me more & sharpens that attitude.

idesign
05-03-2010, 09:07 PM
A7/SoE is tits for a a mix, but

if you want to downplay the friendly/youthy/chatty aspect go for the A1. Its comfort/security/trust vibe would

perfectly tweak A7's subtle power. I'm thinking 1:1 to start and adjust from there.

I'm dying to try this in

a business setting but don't have the opportunity at the moment. Has anyone tried this mix?

Guy101
05-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Right now I do not have A1. Do

you think I can replace it with AQ for the time being, I believe that AQ has some A1 in its formula.

idesign
05-04-2010, 08:34 PM
I don't remember the

formulation of AQ, if it was ever even published. As its now no longer made, I'd give it a pass. Try the SoE mix

and see what you think, and let us know your results. Good luck!