PDA

View Full Version : Best cover scent for NPA?

d3kst3r
04-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Everytime I

wear NPA it seems people find me smelly and I've tried several cheap deodorants to no effect. Plz I need help on

the best cover scent that is readily available in stores (I live in Australia BTW).

zgame
04-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Hi and :welcome:
Use small

amount NPA or cover it with any scent you like.
If you don't know what scent are nice just ask your

friends
to help you choose nice cologne i'm sure they will help.:cheers:
Deodorant is used underarms , it's

weak when covering very strong smells
which NPA actually is:) I cover TE with colognes
i have, thay all are

no name:) they are cheap with nice scent
quite good that's all i wan't. :angel: I'm sure that in local market

you can find
different colognes.Ask your friends to help you choose nice one.
Or if you want you can buy here

@ LS
Super Primal Oils , i'm using MUSK OIL(got it with beginner special combo) quite nice
getting

compliments from girls:wub:

idesign
04-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Everytime

I wear NPA it seems people find me smelly and I've tried several cheap deodorants to no effect. Plz I need help on

the best cover scent that is readily available in stores (I live in Australia BTW).

Ask some women in

your age group what scents they like, colognes, edts etc. There are a billion out there. Or, you could just wear

Amouage and date the Queen of Sheba.

Note to forum readers: Never, ever wear NPA uncovered. Never. :)

Gegogi
04-30-2010, 01:48 AM
NPA smells like piss and BO

intermingled. The problem is a lot of men lack the receptors to detect androstenone, hence people finding you smelly

when you don't notice. The funk increases when subject to skin bacteria, heat and sweat. Dab a wee bit in your

pits, workout for 30 minutes and sniff. THe bacteria breaks down the androstenone into essence of skunk roadkill.

Rank. Ape crotch magnified. So apply NPA to drier areas of your body and cover with a good cologne.

I prefer to

premix 5 parts cologne to 1 part NPA in a small atomizer. It's really difficult to smell the NPA and the dilution

is right for a couple zaps.

yetis
04-30-2010, 02:35 AM
Everytime I

wear NPA it seems people find me smelly and I've tried several cheap deodorants to no effect. Plz I need help on

Go to a perfumery

and get some testpackets like e.g. Davidoff Cool Water, Annayake Tomo, Armani Code, Boss Bottled, DG, Jean-Paul

Gaultier stuff, etc. Ask the shop seller which cologne is trendy or smell some...

I got 2 test-packets (small

bottles about 2ml) -> Annayake Tomo and Strellson No.1. Opened both and filled 2 drops of NPA into each, shaked it,

waited 2 days, and then applied it.

That's it. :drunk:

d3kst3r
04-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Thanks guys. I've just tried

some essential oils containing sandalwood that I've read about in some other NPA posts and it seems to do the

trick. I wish I knew what none smelt like >.<

zgame
04-30-2010, 01:42 PM
d3kst3r
it smells like

somebody needs a shower:LOL:
underpits body odor:D

definately cover those mones !
or eveybody will go

away from you:)

idesign
04-30-2010, 09:55 PM
A product that excites sexual

attraction that smells like nobody you'd want to share a taxi with. Kinda funny isn't it? :)

HornyMan
06-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Hmmm based on what

I read I heard a 1:5 ratio (npa:cologne) is pretty conservative in terms of application.

Of course it

depends how much you spray. I currently have mixed with D&G original. I pray that it is a good cover. I know

burberry weekend is supposed to be good but I couldn't find it at my local sephora (maybe it's been

discontinued?)

In any case I love d&G original. The light blue I can barely smell, let alone hope to cover

NPA with.

HM