PDA

View Full Version : Has NPA changed or me?

Jambat Prime
04-21-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm in a

situation now where I'm currently going out quite often. So instead of buying a ton of mones and testing them, I

stuck with JB#1 which has worked for years when I've worn it. Now that I'm going out more often it's like JB#1

just stopped working. LOL. Infact I've had more luck without wearing it.

I used to do one spray of JB#1 (two

max) and that was all I needed. Now it seems that I OD easy (I'm assuming OD). I've gotten older (37 now) so I'm

guessing my body has changed. But it's weird because I've never seen anything else work. AE, RM don't work, takes

too much APC by itself and TE seems to be only good for getting respect from men, but I want hits from chicks. WTF?

LOL. :frustrate

-The Bat

Gegogi
04-25-2010, 02:03 AM
Try more friendly moans like

androstenol and TAA. Also, androsterone products are less in your face than androstenone but still very masculine. I

like an A314 and SOE combo for general use. TE and NPA are more for horndoggin' and can make you come off as a dick

if your persona is the least bit aggressive or loud.

Rbt
04-25-2010, 06:22 AM
As A314 seems to be either in short

supply or scented in a way one may not like I'm thinking trying A-1 and SoE combos...

Though Chikara seems to

do me pretty well too. Not sure why, but the spray version works better than the gels.

Gegogi
04-25-2010, 03:17 PM
I loved the old "classic" A314

that used to be sold at LS. Wish I stocked up before it went south. The newer scents are either headshop city or

essence of rino ass. However they're not that strong and cover with a good cologne so what the frick.

tounge
04-25-2010, 07:49 PM
I loved the

old "classic" A314 that used to be sold at LS. Wish I stocked up before it went south. The newer scents are either

headshop city or essence of rino ass. However they're not that strong and cover with a good cologne so what the

frick.

Yes, but do the newer versions work as well as the original version? That is what has always

pissed me off about Mike. A314 and IFM were terrific products as originally created. Well enough needs to be left

alone. Going off on all different tangents to suck in more money out of horn dogs pockets in the long run will

defeat the purpose.

I'm as well versed on Pheromones as anyone and not only is less more but just a few basic

products are all that is required. Too often the man that constantly feels he can improve on nature invites

failure.

idesign
04-26-2010, 05:16 AM
not only

is less more but just a few basic products are all that is required. Too often the man that constantly feels he can

improve on nature invites failure.

Agreed. Outside of some basic formulations of the "Big 3", and a

couple of secondary -Mones, what on earth does a user need? Just those are enough to keep one busy for for years.

Maybe by then we'll have a real (scientific) breakthrough, and have a new molecule to play with.

Everything

else is pure marketing, to the end stated in tounge's post.

Gegogi
04-27-2010, 01:21 AM
A new moan molecule is not

necessarily pure marketing. I've certainly enjoyed more than the "holy trinity," albeit they form the basis of many

of my mixes. TAA, TAH, androstanone, A1 and cops certainly afforded nice tweaks to old faithful. Some were just

weird--TAF--and made me overly sensitive to sound and smell. I could detected unpleasant butt breath and unwashed

pussy from 4 or 5 feet out. Normally I need to get up tight to notice. It was very bad for ensemble rehearsals as I

became unusually anal about pitch.

A1 is more than a secondary moan. It's a major molecule and a friggen

lifesaver if you live with a PMA woman. Dad burn miracle worker.

With that said, I have dozens of single molecule

experimental mones (P series) I haven't a clue what they do. Many smell like sweaty feet. No marketing. They're

test materials and most disappear into the mists. They are a few gems but what a tease. Once your little bottle is

dry you can't buy it again.

I have been enjoying some of the test variants of A314 (MX series). Most are a

little more polite, social or sexual than the old classic (RIP).

tounge
04-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Naw, still mostly marketing. You go

to happy hour, with a little taa, npa, A-1,tkk, IS, putative a&c and Soe. You have a good night, now what worked.

Now of course I'm slightly exaggerating, but the point is the great majority of folk only need to supplement what

they may be deficient in. The rest will be waste. And to not keep a product that is efficient for most users is bad

business in the long run.

Gegogi
04-27-2010, 05:26 PM
A lot of users have complained

about the repelling and standoffish effects of earlier variants of A314. Not everybody can wear it, but they want

to. So by softening it with buffers and steering moans they can sell a A314 even a badass can wear to a baby shower.

Personally I found straight classic A314 a bit too much in your face but perfect with nols and or TAA based

supplements. However many users want a simple all-in-one dosed product, hence all the MX variants of A314 and

endless tweaking of the commercial version.

idesign
04-28-2010, 06:30 AM
By secondary I meant anything

other than the Big3. Agree that A1 is a major, but I'll never use it as much as the others, and I expect a small

percentage of users even own it.

The simple solution to the A314 problem (if there was one) would have been to

leave the proven product alone and come out with a "Lite" version for the matching-tie-and-handkerchief shopper.

Throwing dozens of mixed products with as many cute names out on the market is confusing at best, and pointless

to a serious user, IMHO. They do nothing to help users understand what's going on and advance their chances of

success. I suppose they do achieve marketing goals. :)

The single molecule experimental stuff is different.

Too bad demand doesn't drive more production. A large anecdotal knowledge base could push out a couple of real

winners, like Gegogi mentioned.

What do you guys think is the percentage of users out there who have the time,

money and interest to experiment with, say, 10 single molecules? I assume it would be worth the effort to those so

inclined.

idesign
04-29-2010, 09:45 PM
JB Prime, now that we've

sufficiently hijacked your thread, have you thought of A7? Its eminently tweakable, just add your preferred dosage

of SoE or C7. If its a special moment you could add A1 to the mix. Works wonders.