PDA

View Full Version : Its been about two years.. but i'm back..

theman03
03-29-2010, 01:28 PM
..and looking for new combinations for specific effects.

I have experience with A7, SOE rollon,

Chakira, and now using ph-additive as I have yet to restock. I never did any real experimenting but now I realize

for more detailed usage.

So I am looking to restock, esp with the great coupon in my email box, and would like

advice on what combinations worked the best for a particular type of situation. Not necessarily a sexual

encounter.

Thanks guys! In advance.

idesign
03-29-2010, 03:17 PM
would

like advice on what combinations worked the best for a particular type of situation. Not necessarily a sexual

encounter.

Thanks guys! In advance.

Welcome back theman. What "particular type of situation" are

you thinking about?

theman03
03-29-2010, 04:40 PM
Welcome

back theman. What "particular type of situation" are you thinking about?

Public situations,

debates..

Also.. I find my viewpoints are so self-righteous that I am usually "out numbered". Perhaps it is

because I am too alpha already combined with the -none's I already have naturally as I use a sea salt stone for

deodorant so i'm sure my natural store of is high.. I also only use soap on pulse points in the shower. Combine

that with clean water provided by a shower filter and you'll have great looking skin!

Some situations include

public speaking, teaching/tutoring, etc.

Any ideas?

Rbt
03-29-2010, 05:57 PM
I'm thinking androsteRONE products.

Unfortunatley one of the better ones seems ot be out of production or otherwise short supply (not in catalog at

moment).

So maybe either chemset -rone, or at least the heavy social products like SoE.

My thoughts.

terry0400-40
03-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Public situations, debates..

Also.. I find my viewpoints are so self-righteous that I am

usually "out numbered". Perhaps it is because I am too alpha already combined with the -none's I already have

naturally as I use a sea salt stone for deodorant so i'm sure my natural store of is high.. I also only use soap on

pulse points in the shower. Combine that with clean water provided by a shower filter and you'll have great looking

skin!

Some situations include public speaking, teaching/tutoring, etc.

Any

ideas?SOE has a decent amount of Androsterone in its formula, there is no

Androstenone so it should work ok for the particular target area you are looking at and would be a good daily wear

at between 20 or 30 " or one Gel packet which when a full one is used is equal in pheromone amounts as around 6

drops of the bottled item.

You say that you are

alpha enough but if you find in your applications of SOE that you could have a little extra respect then just add

some Androstenone starting in 5 mcg increments and working up to an average of around 12 mcg which is equal to about

a 1/2 drop of Primal Instinct.
Another good product to

use with SOE is Alpha 7 as it contains mostly Androstenone with a small helping of

Androsterone.

And you may also use a couple dabs of

Alpha 7 along with your SOE application if you find that the SOE is not providing enough respect in its friendly

nature.

I could elaborate and include a spray of TE

if not using either A7 or PI with the SOE but it is a less scientific approach to working out a good balance because

as well as containing Androstenone in its formulation it has some secret enhancing pheromones and therefore a

calculated mix with the SOE can not be achieved without an amount of trial and error.

That is why i just make mention of A7 and PI besides they are a less in you

face sexual products than TE or NPA have an inclination to be.

Rbt
03-31-2010, 06:46 PM
^Terry! I think you meant that first

"androsteNone" to be "androsteRone". SoE is a combo of Rone and Nol. And good stuff.

terry0400-40
04-01-2010, 03:52 AM
^Terry! I

think you meant that first "androsteNone" to be "androsteRone". SoE is a combo of Rone and Nol. And good

stuff.Thank you for pointing that out so i could correct it Rbt cheers

:cheers: