PDA

View Full Version : Out for years, please provide me with a much neeed update.

otomo
03-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Greetings.

I started using mones a few years ago, since then, although still using (some)

them, I have been away from the forum and love scent, upon coming back I've noticed that much fewer items are

available from the store, yet, since soon I'll be in need for refilling a couple of products, could somebody update

me on the following:

1.A134

Has it been discountinued from the store? If so, why? ended up being

fake?

2.Perception

After browsing the site and reading the forums I'm left under the impression that it's

not that effective a product and that It's currently on sale on the store to get out of the remaining

stock.

3.Wagg

Although my results weren't that great, I see it's vastly increased in price since I bought it

(or was it that expensive when I bought it? can't remember), has the formula been improved??

4. PI/A7

Has

anything else stronger been released??

5. NPA

Is it worthy pitted against PI/A7??

Any general

recommendation on newer products? IE: Liquid Trust??

Mucho Thanks in advance.

zgame
03-26-2010, 06:10 AM
Hi otomo! :wave: :cheers:

I've been here for a half year but i can
help you a little bit ;) :type:

2.Perception
as you

can read on the forum some
people say it works..for me it's not working
but hey 7$ for 7 gel packet you can

buy it for sure
just to try maybe it will work for you
3.W.A.G.G
for me works with TE or AE very

well
but alone the effect from it is zero:rasp:
Here on LS there is W.A.G.G N
it has none in it , improved

formula.

For Liquid Trust i haven't tried it
but i think it's better use popular products

AE,TE,Chikara,SOE they are working for sure 100%
but if you have enough money try it!It's all about money:D

Rbt
03-26-2010, 06:38 AM
It is my understanding that A314 is

not available primarily due to production problems by the manufacturer. The recent economic downturn has hit a lot

of companies and people hard.

Perception is just one of many products. And like anything, it works for some, not

for others. There have been a number of "success" posts from those using Perception. It is worth a try, and could at

the least form a basic foundation for tweaking with other or additional pheromones and fragrances.

Primal

Instinct is probably still the king when it comes to androstenone strength. NPA may be a close second. But bear in

mind it may be TOO strong/TOO concentrated, and therefore hard to "control" the dosages. A7 appears to be a fairly

good mix of androstenone and a "moderating" dose of androsterone that takes some of the raw edge off it. A7 may be

one of the best "new" additions to the lineup, at least for some who want or need an androstenone-heavy product.

My opinions.

otomo
05-08-2010, 11:52 PM
Thank you both for your replies.

@Zgame:
Well, money is always a problem specially nowadays, still, you're right, I'd be better off with a

known product, chikara has almost always worked it's magic for me so I might go that way. I have waggn, it's

weird, I feel more talkative when wearing it, but beyond that not much.

Thanks for the advise.

@Rbt.
I'm

sorry to hear that about a134<--LOL!, a314, I hope they can get back on track.
I have all three, A7/PI/NPA,

that's why I'm interested what others have to say in terms of comparing these. PI is da bomb for close quarters

combat, but since A7 is more concentrated I feel more confident for initial contact. That leaves NPA out of place, I

remember adding some to some cologne, a good while ago, can't remember anything good or bad about it though.

My

experience with perception has not been really good, I've tried it again after my initial post and it's very

particular, two single hits, one each time, but weird stuff, the girls just went to touch their hairs a lot *after*

I stopped trying for eye contact (they didn't even looked back), almost like if my sight would have made them

incredible uncomfortable with their hairdos, but nothing more.