PDA

View Full Version : From the "men are pigs" department...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2002, 05:52 PM
I\'m not sure just what to make of this--but I\'m sure I can count on you guys to interpret it for me!

Like human counterparts, female pigs love a swine
Les Perreaux
National Post
Doug Mills, The Associated Press

WINNIPEG - Sows are most sexually aroused by the nastiest boar in the pen, researchers in Australia and England have discovered, noting there could be parallels to human behaviour.

But that same rakishness that makes the boars sexy declines when they are kept in pens in large numbers, a Saskatchewan researcher says.

\"The more aggressive, noisy, angry and smelly the boar, the more effective it is. It\'s a pheromone effect. There\'s no substitute for it,\" said Keith Thornton, a breeding expert who recently presented a paper on the topic in Winnipeg.

You can find the rest at...
http://www.nationalpost.com/home/story.html?f=/stories/20020305/237742.html (\"http://www.nationalpost.com/home/story.html?f=/stories/20020305/237742.html\")
...to avoid a copyright violation...

[ March 11, 2002: Message edited by: Hal ]

Whitehall
03-11-2002, 12:13 PM
Another copyright violation....

Naughtymonkey
03-11-2002, 12:20 PM
I have just eaten a couple of bacon sandwiches......I let you know the result.......arrest, insanity etc etc

Watcher
03-12-2002, 07:53 PM
Oh well copyright violations happen a lot everywhere but does anyone really follow up these copyright violations or even hear about them anyway. Are we becoming a little bit to paranoid about enfocing it because these abuses take place everyday on our media and business leaders etc etc.
It is still an interesting article though.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-13-2002, 09:43 AM
wow, and to think I just read that same article a few days ago. What a coincidence. I don\'t know mucch about the copyright violation stuff, but I think its interesting that pigs do that. I think however no matter how close an animal is to a human maybe we are similar in some ways but were still different. Another thing is that everyone is different from each other in there own way. So maybe female pigs like disgusting, gross, dirty, totally inapropriate males, but in humans since culture has an effect in some ways not everyone is the same. In some countries I hear that females actually like the worst smell from males, and then theres all that gross stuff on the net:

Female: \"Im looking for men who haven\'t bathed in weeks\"

Male: \"I love unwashed croch\"

and other disgusting things. Maybe its natural in some ways but I guess it also depends on the individual. To each his own, and I guess thats what turns pigs on. YUK! lol.
Sayonara ^_^