PDA

View Full Version : It's good to be back. IMPI advice

Cullmanz Own
03-18-2010, 08:13 PM
I feel like I've been MIA. Oh well. Anyway, I've been on a long vacation from this forum but I missed it so I had

to come back.

I've just ordered a bottle of IMPI and some SOE gels. Yay. I've still got a bottle of my

favorite,Chikara, as well as some mixed NPA. I will not used the mixed; the cologne I used smells awful. What a

waste.

Mones are a serious hobby for me. I love experimentation. I love watching women as well as men react.

Anyway, the reason I posted was to get some input on IMPI. I've never used it before and would like to know how

well it worked for others and what kind of mone effect did it have.

Pagodeiro
03-19-2010, 03:45 AM
Hi Cullmanz Own

Yep mones

are a serious hobby... it´s like seduction... you have to take it serious or it will lead you nowhere...

Cool

thing that you ordered Soe gel packs .. i really love them and they are so effective .. :hammer:

I´m running some

tests on Impi this time and so far i can say that the Warrior (that´s what Impi means) is surely one of the most

overseen products ...
At the moment i´m playing around with a silver dot scented bottle .. and except that it´s a

little bit sweet for my taste do i love the scent .....
Red dot was better in my eyes .. and if you look for posts

from other useres you will find that each scent seems to be good ..

Must be something in this Impi that makes me

sniff the application points again and again ... this only happens when i apply Impi to the skin ...
I found out

that its likely to overdose over 2 sprays and i can handle a lot of none ... but this overdose doesnt look like a

none overdose .. more like a Androstanone one ..
So far i think that some Meo - Est or something related seem to

be in it cause it gives me the same self effects like vivid dreaming .. no bad dreams ... but very animated and

colorful.. :)

Did a test run in a club last weekend and the eyes of the girls there seemed to follow me more than

usual....
Had several good hits .. but was unforuntely out with my FB/LTR ... so it´s hard to say how it would

work out whilst gaming ... hehehe

This Warrior looks like a real Winner for me .... should run some more tests

at work ... (no worries have a now one which will start in summer)

I´m going to put the Warrior in the field

tonight and let´s see what he can do for me ...

Pago

idesign
03-19-2010, 04:48 AM
Anyway, the reason I posted was to get some input on IMPI. I've never used it before and would like to know how

well it worked for others and what kind of mone effect did it have.

There is a current Impi thread

HERE (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20069) as well. Welcome back.

HornyMan
03-19-2010, 02:16 PM
I agree mones are addicting

as a hobby. If the "professor" in Gilligans's island had his hands on this I'm sure he'd be able to woo Mariyan

and Ginger into his lovenest on several occasions :-)

However, do not forget that there are literally

dozens of other factors that make women behave the way they do. Do not be so obsessed with mones that you believe

it is only due to mones that your reactions turned out a certain way -- and consequently, only do to mone changes

will your reactions change. This is simply not true.

I find if I am not in a good mood, alert, confident, in

shape, on a good diet, well rested etc the mones actually backfire on me at times. Mones are an important part of

social and physical interaction but we're not only primates. We have evolved and many other things will tip our

reactions in all kinds of ways.

Nowadays I usally eat a good diet, exercise, sleep decently, go for massage

therapy, and want to work a lot on my social life , not just sex life.

I think once one is very comfortable

socializing with all kinds of people without sex on the mind, its easy to slip and slide your way into a woman's

mind without you even knowing it. It's like the nervousness and hesistation factor that sometimes come with

wanting a specific outcome are gone when that outcome is no longer chased but simply worked on.

Nowadays I

tell myself nothing is more important than confidence. You can be the best looking, richest,tallest, dude around

but if you feel there's something wrong with you and woman won't like you , chances are women will pick up on

that.

The times when I was the most analytical about things, I became very scienctific like towards mones,

women, and sex. Sometimes you just gotta put the stuff on, not think about it, and be brave and just go out there

and make things happen. If things go good maybe the mones helped you out. But if they don't maybe it WASN'T the

mones that let you down...

HM