PDA

View Full Version : I need some advices...

OMG
03-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Hi guys,

I

am new to phero, I bought A7 (unscented) and SOE (scented), and just yesterday I bought IMPI (silver) and Chikara

jel pack (after read some great reviews on them). However I do have some questions hope you guys can help me out: I

try A7 2drops under ears, 5 inches of SOE both arm (pulse area), nothing happen, so:

Me: Asian, 36 old, 6.0

tall, 200 pounds, go to gym alot.

1. Can I continue use the same dosage for 2 weeks to truly test the thing

out? or Its just A7 & SOE doesn't work on me?

2. Can I use cover Cologne even tho I already apply

SOE?

3. Should I up A7 like 3 drops (I am worry I will OD)?

4. Or Should I up SOE?

I also try

to use A7 alone, nothing happen, SOE alone I do find few girls at my office little chatty around me.

Any

help would be appreciated.

OMG

PassionFasion
03-18-2010, 12:05 PM
I would try the SOE alone

with a decent dose..just experiment.After you start a to get to know the girl,try adding a little of the None pheros

in combo with some SOE.Good luck bro.

eleven
03-18-2010, 07:49 PM
Hey OMG,

Heres my

advice:

YOu bought nice products, but you wont appreciate them fully until you understand how they work for you.

Its way too soon for you to say if a product doesnt work for you. Because you need to fully try out the product

alone until you understand why it is different than another product.

I know at first your excited to see if they

work, I will tell you right now that they do. So dont worry about that. But getting it to work for you is a skill

you gotta learn for yourself my freind. Are you trying to attract girls that also find you a little attractive too?

Try to be around girls that would like you with or without pheromones on.

Try one of your products for 1 month (

I recommend until bottle is finished) Dont mix yet. Increase dosage every week if you want, experiment fully with

one product. Imagine thats the last pheromone bottle you will see for the rest of your life. Fully experiment with

it. Then move on to your next product. After doing this with 3 or 4 products you will get an idea of what to

do....

Cullmanz Own
03-18-2010, 08:08 PM
Absolutely. Hehe it's been

so long since I've been on here. Anyway, experimentation is what this science is all about.

Try each one

stand alone. Start off with a small dose and work your way up. Don't expect them to give you instant gratification

like on the Axe commercials because that more than likely won't happen.

Increase your dose each time you use

it and be around a lot of women. Once you find your limit for each product you can begin to combine and experiment

more.