PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Robyn
03-18-2010, 01:13 AM
I am a 45 year old married

woman, more pretty than 'sexy' and happily married to an extremely sexy and handsome guy for 21 years. However I

have always had a stronger sex drive than he has had and for the last year frquency of lovemaking is at an all time

low ie once every two weeks or so. It is playing havoc with my confidence and talking about it makes no difference.

He says things will improve but they haven't. Also he has always masturbated which is a complete insult and I now

think he is doing more. He has no erectile dysfunction and is a superb lover when it happens
Enough of the

background, I want to take control of my sex life and am hoping pheremones will give me some of the power. My

husband has always been responsive to ovulation times etc so ibelieve they will work. Have already bought samples

from you but am confused. Please can you come up with a recipe for me. I was thinking about PCC and pheromax for

women. What do you think???
Please help as this is my last resort
Thank you

Sent from my iPod

idesign
03-18-2010, 05:48 AM
Welcome to the forum Robyn!

One of the cardinal rules of Pheromone trial is "start small and work up", so I'd suggest using Pheromax on its

own at first. Two sprays should be a good start, and try to apply where you think his nose might benefit. Be

patient before ramping up the dose, give it a few tries at that dose. At some point you could either increase to 3

sprays, or drop it for a while and try PCC on its own. Apply to pulse points and, again, don't overdo it. Its

good to know what each product produces alone before starting to mix or blend.

Careful, thoughtful

experimentation is the key, and patience usually pays off. You seem like a patient, thoughtful person so I think

you'll be fine. Oh, make sure to "cover" with your (or his) favorite perfume/edt.

One matter you should be

aware of is that your husband has your natural pheromone signature deeply ingrained, along with a myriad of thoughts

and emotions. Any change in that by artificial means may or may not meaningfully change his behavior. You'll have

to watch closely for subtle hints and/or cues, and take immediate advantage. :)

Having said all that, I'm sure

you realize that pheromones are not a miracle drug. You may get a little push in the right direction, but nothing

will change your situation in the way you want it to without straightening out you and your husband's

sexual/relationship problem on a deeper level.

Best of luck, and do keep us posted on how it works out for

you.

Robyn
03-18-2010, 05:53 AM
Thank you so much for your

insight. Much appreciated

Robyn
03-18-2010, 06:01 AM
Many thanks for your insight.

Will keep everything in mind and will let you know the outcome