PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions for a beginner?

plexington
03-16-2010, 06:57 PM
I'm new around here, but I have done a bit of reading while I was waiting for my account to be verified. I have

read through various experiences and about the different kind of pheromones available, but I thought it'd be good

to see if anyone had any recommendations based on any information I can give about myself and my personality

etc.

I'm 22, very nearly 23, about 5'10 and of slim build. I'd say I was an attractive guy, not a male

model or anything like that, but I don't look at myself and hate what I see, if you know what I mean. Laid back

personality, very seldom do I get riled up or angry, even when confronted. I'm generally OK when the ice has been

somewhat broken with a girl, but it's the initial approach that I need a little help with, and if pheromones help

me so the signs a little better, I'm all for it.

The reason I mention my temperament and build especially,

is that I have been reading a few things about OD'ing on -none, and this sometimes having a sort of aggressive

effect on some guys. I don't give off the 'alpha male' sort of vibe when you look at me, I'm not someone to be

threatened by if you like, so confrontation is the last thing I want.

On the flip side of that, I am the

friendly sort, chilled out, happy to talk, help out, whatever, which comes to any help you guys can give

me.

From what I can tell, SOE is a good starter, being more of a relaxing mone, people will feel more at

ease, want to talk to me etc, a social mone, and that suits me. However, I would like to add in a bit of sexual

attraction, but I am unsure of the levels in the none products and what I should be looking for.

Is Chikara a

sort of SOE/none mix but a level below the lights of NPA and A7? I was considering The Edge to begin with, but then

heard good things about IMPI.

Now I know that trying things out is my best option, and I will be doing that,

but money is a little tight right now, so a few starter packs or gels would be my best option. SOE/Chikara seems a

popular mix, and I am likely to go with those to begin with, but would like a stronger -none to compliment them,

sort of the first combo or just SOE for every day use, and the stronger -none and one other on a night out, and then

go from there. What would you all recommend for a beginner?

One last thing, for each suggestion, would you

recommend scented/unscented, gels, sprays etc? I have a few colognes that I like and can cover with no

problem.

Thanks in advance, sorry if it's a little long but I really would like some input from the long

time users of pheromones, I'd like to get it right.

idesign
03-17-2010, 05:28 AM
You have the right idea from the

start, nice job on doing your research! On a tight budget I'd get an order of SoE and Chikara gels, then the Super

Combo with TE. That will give you a great start for around $50. If you can swing it, get a bottle of either SoE or

C7 since those are "staples" that you'll use regularly, and tweak with other -Mones.

Scent is subjective, but I

like to buy unscented -Mones as much as possible for the reason you stated.

Good luck and let us know how it all

works for you, and welcome to the forum!

zgame
03-17-2010, 10:10 AM
plexington
hi!i'm 22

also:)
When i was here for 1 time i bought
beginner special for men
(24 ml The Edge+7.5 ml Super Primal

Oil+10 ml
pocket atomizer+sample gel)
+ other different gel packets like SOE Chikara Alter Ego
a few days

ago i start testing alter ego and w.a.g.g
and i can say that gel packet's are working
but the effect you get

from bottled version
is much higher ! now i'll be using only bottled version
because there is much higher

concetration of mones
for me it's much better despite the price.
Next time i'll order

chikara,soe,impi,npa
i wan't try those things also.:wub:
p.s at the beginning best results i got
using

The Edge(mixed with SPoil) + SOE or Chikara gels

HornyMan
03-18-2010, 07:10 AM
If you're a young

buck, start with some SOE.

I used it in nearly all my mixes. When I was younger I used it by itself with

good results in terms of getting women chatty and breaking the Ice.

Now that I'm 40 I find I need to up my

none levels a little, which means I usually add in some none from sources like A7 and EDGE.

Generally

speaking SOE has always been part of my game so its a good base. It's hard to OD on it too so it's great for

beginners.

I find if I leave out SOE entirely I tend to have a hard time relaxing and come across as too

tense. This is because I am naturally on the tense/blood O type side :-)

Well hope this helps. SOE will

always be a player in my game and it's a great base from which you can work from.

Good luck

HM

plexington
03-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the

responses.

What sort of doses would you recommend starting with once I get my hands on the -mones? Also, what

sort of areas work best for the different types? By that I mean is SOE for example, likely to be more effective on

the wrists, behind the ears, all of the above etc.

HornyMan
03-20-2010, 01:14 AM
Plexington.

I find SOE best on the gills (neck) .

Some people also like to put it on their forearms

so they can wisk their hands around while talking , spreading the mones directly in front of their targets

nose.

HM

zgame
03-20-2010, 03:19 AM
i'm using a little bit on wrist

then wrists together
and 1 drop behind each ear on the neck that's enough.
Sometimes i used SOE gel on my

face:D and sometimes
on my hair....but the best points for me are definately
wrists and neck:wub:
I

don't know why but mones smell in the end of my day
when i came home make me nervous so i immediately
take a

shower:)