PDA

View Full Version : Mixes

chas
03-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Do people usually make up their own

mix of mones e.g. in a 10ml bottle, or do they apply different products from the individual product bottles?

E.G.

you could mix PI & APC in a base of carrier oil (sweet almond, etc.) & dab it on.

idesign
03-02-2010, 05:06 AM
Personally I dose and apply each

product on its own, with cover scent. "Layering" like that allows me to tweak the mix in unlimited ways, depending

on the situation.

The only "mixing" that makes sense to me would be something like NPA, which is very strong and

designed to be mixed with cologne/edt. Other than that its seems to be risky to mix up product and find you don't

like the mix, unless you're very experienced and have developed something truly evil. :D

chas
03-02-2010, 07:45 AM
unless

you're very experienced and have developed something truly evil. :D

That would be interesting ... Has

anyone got a magic potion ?

Rbt
03-02-2010, 09:17 AM
Because every situation and every

person is a bit different (both the one wearing the pheromone product and the one(s) being "targeted") it's felt it

is best not to "commit" to a single premix, but to leave your options open. Some "all-in-one" premixes are good for

a base (like Chikara, Alter Ego, Impi, etc) but it's till a good idea to keep them as a "base" and add tweaks if

necessary depending on your situation/targets.

Sometimes, yes, you can find a "killer" mix that works wonders a

vast majority of the time for you, and in that case maybe making a "permanent" pre-mix may be okay, but it can take

a very long time to find that sweet spot. And if anything changes, say your diet, or your chemical balances due to

age, then that pre-mix may become worthless.

I've yet to see anyone come up with a universal "killer

mix/product." Some seem to have come close, but there are always those pesky individual variables.

stuttgart-man
03-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Do

people usually make up their own mix of mones e.g. in a 10ml bottle, or do they apply different products from the

individual product bottles?

E.G. you could mix PI & APC in a base of carrier oil (sweet almond, etc.) & dab it

on.

In this regard, is there a difference between mixing product A and Product B to a "new" product C

vs. to apply at first product A and then product B?

Do the outer layer of mones covers the inner layer an so

weaken the effectiveness of the mones which was applyed first?

idesign
03-02-2010, 05:37 PM
I don't think so SM.

Pheromones work at the molecular level, and one layer will not "mask" the previous layer. Same is true with cover

scents, the pheromone molecules will dissipate along with the scent molecules.