PDA

View Full Version : Soe, Npa, Lt Cooomboo!

schase
02-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Hello

everybody!
I'm getting back to the phero world after several years, and I'm ready to test some new

stuff!
Had some good experiences with PI years ago, and now that I'm single again, I just got me some SOE

Uscented, PA, and LT.
How does this combo sound to you guys?
Read a lot about LT, and SOE, but how much you

guys recommend for the PA?
5'8, 200 lbs (I know I know, I'm on a diet), Asian.
Looking forward to hear from

you guys!

eleven
02-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Hey schase,

Welcome, Its good

you had some responses from P.I. have you tested any other products on their own besides P.I.?...
I recommend that

if you want your hits to be consistent. Combos are great and Im sure they work, theres guys here that are

experienced more than me when it comes to that. So I cant exactly say which combos will suit you.

Try the SOE on

its own if you ask me. While testing out the SOE it wouldnt be a bad idea to make your appearance as best as you

possibly can. We can all improve everyday. Lets face it, thats the first thing you notice when you look at

anything...how it looks.
So depending on how hot you want your girls to be, you only get what you are. You want

hot chicks on ur ass...you gotta be hot to to a certain extent. Dont worry bout your weight you can easily diet

down.

If you test out each product on its own, you will know which products suits you and it will work almost

everytime, if there is atleast a little attraction.

Good Luck!

P.S. AE and Edge are the best products for

me

schase
02-18-2010, 04:00 PM
Hey eleven! Thanks a lot for the

reply! I havent had a chance to test soe on its own, but I did try the combo 8" on in each arm, 8 sprays of LT

(which probably was a waste since it took me an hour to get to the party), and 2 dabs of npa.
Did meet a couple

of chicks that were with a few friends, we did chit chat, but nothing special. And they had boyfriends.
I have a

job interview coming up soon. Will shoot for 10 sprays, and 10" of doe on each arm.
Let me know what yoou guys

think.
By the way the interviewers are a Guy and a lady

MjPheroGuy
02-18-2010, 04:36 PM
I am getting Lt sometime

this week. Do the affects of it last longer if sprayed on cloths? :cheers:

terry0400-40
02-19-2010, 02:07 AM
I

am getting Lt sometime this week. Do the affects of it last longer if sprayed on cloths?

:cheers:I apply 4 sprays at chest level across my shirt front and this

gives me good predictable results for up to an hour.