PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Moondance
02-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Newbie here! Received

my PI/w, SOE (unscented), PCC and NPA.

Stats: 42, petite, edgy, ended an LTR a year ago, don't want marriage, no

kids, finally met a cool dude and we connect on so many levels...but we are going slow. Might be a good thing, but

I am holding back, he is holding back. Hoping a little chemistry can jump-start the next phase.

Must add that

after 11 years out of the dating scene my self-confidence is shaky. Used to be able to get anyone I wanted...now I

find it harder to connect. I realize I may be putting out 'CAUTION' vibes....self sufficient and very

independent so I find it hard to hand over the reins...

Wore my PI to work today (1 drop). Nothing unusual.

Another drop later in the day. Nothing. Went out shopping with PCC and SOE. Nuthin.

Help!

terry0400-40
02-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Newbie here! Received my PI/w, SOE (unscented), PCC and NPA.

Stats: 42, petite, edgy,

ended an LTR a year ago, don't want marriage, no kids, finally met a cool dude and we connect on so many

levels...but we are going slow. Might be a good thing, but I am holding back, he is holding back. Hoping a little

chemistry can jump-start the next phase.

Must add that after 11 years out of the dating scene my

self-confidence is shaky. Used to be able to get anyone I wanted...now I find it harder to connect. I realize I may

be putting out 'CAUTION' vibes....self sufficient and very independent so I find it hard to hand over the

reins...

Wore my PI to work today (1 drop). Nothing unusual. Another drop later in the day. Nothing. Went out

shopping with PCC and SOE. Nuthin.

Help!
Hi and welcome, when

using PI/w applications of 3 or 4 or 5 drops will be fine and you will not overdose on the Androstenol and copulins

using these amounts.

Use the PI alone until you get a feel for it.

Also SOE may be used from between 3 and 6 drops per

application and also use this alone until you work out what is a suitable amount for good social

effects.

PCC i think contains some Copulins and i

have no experience with this product.

Many women do

not always get the full copulin advantage with PI, or SOE and also PCC and many women that i have communicated with

on the subject of copulins do have very good success with Essence of Woman ( EOW )

PI , SOE and PCC are excellent pheromone sources and

you could get some excellent attraction responses by adding in one, two or three drops of EOW to any one of the

former that you may choose for your application of the day.

Just keep in mind that EOW is concentrated quality

copulins and will need a good cover scent to be used with it in most

instances.

By all means do perservere with the good

products you have and i am sure you will begin to notice some good attraction and friendly social effects, in many

instances it is during conversation that you will notice the phero effects to best advantage.

Do be carefull if you start experimenting with EOW

as it gives men the Awooooo and Grrrrrrrrr just gotta get that girl mindset factor.

Also do make sure you give out some smiles winks and

hints to the ones that get your pulse rising, And the EOW can certainly raise the testosterone levels in an alpha

man amoungst other thingys. :lol: __________________
I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

chas
02-12-2010, 09:33 AM
Stats: 42,

petite, edgy, ended an LTR a year ago, don't want marriage, no kids, finally met a cool dude and we connect on so

many levels...but we are going slow. Might be a good thing, but I am holding back, he is holding back. Hoping a

little chemistry can jump-start the next phase.

Must add that after 11 years out of the dating scene my

self-confidence is shaky. Used to be able to get anyone I wanted...now I find it harder to connect. I realize I may

be putting out 'CAUTION' vibes....self sufficient and very independent so I find it hard to hand over the

reins...

Your body language OK ? You smiling enough ? A lady's smile can win anyone over ... I got one

off someone working where I have lunch & now she is in my 'sights'.

As 'Terry 007' says - with mones you

start small & work up until you see results so there is no problem getting no results early on.

Why don't you

both go on some joint relaxation outing ?

Moondance
02-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Terry and Chas - thank you

both for your sage advice.

Terry - I upped the dosage of PI/w to 4 drops today and at work found myself and my

colleague spilling our innermost secrets for the afternoon. Could it be the PI....? As for EOW....I understand it

is not for newbies, but I shall order it anyway...by the time it arrives I should have a better feel for the items I

already have. And I definitely want the grrrr!

Chas - you are so right about the body language....I am making a

concerted effort to be welcoming and friendly. I think the mones are helping with this too. Psychologically I feel

more friendly and warm knowing I have a secret weapon......but the learning curve is still a big one!

A joint

relaxation outing...hmmm....our dates have been coffees and dinners....he's not a drinker and this is why I need

assistance in getting those walls down...one brick at a time!:hammer:

My target has disappeared off the radar for

the weekend (a free spirit...like me). So I have a few days to experiment!