PDA

View Full Version : just a few questions

**DONOTDELETE**
03-09-2002, 05:23 PM
Thanks for all the responses to the athena question. I am glad i asked before I bought. I am a female mid forties. What would be a good start for me? Also what is the difference between NPA/W and PI/W ? Can they both be worn alone or should they be mixed with perfume? I am very new to all of thisand came across this site by accident. thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-09-2002, 06:05 PM
Hi! images/icons/laugh.gif
PI/W contains androstenol and copulins, NPA/W contains androstenone but PI/W does not. NPA/w should be used with perfume. I wish I had more info to give but I am new to this as well. Hope this helped ^_^
Later

[ March 09, 2002: Message edited by: Puppy Chan ]

travis
03-10-2002, 01:38 AM
Mshadow,

My sister was at my house friday and I told her about pheromone before she left my house she tried using my SOE to her husbond hold and beyond, she called me yesterday early morning maybe 6:30 am pacific time and wanted me to order SOE for her.It work pretty good to her husbond. Try SOE many guys like it too.

Travis images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-10-2002, 08:42 AM
Yo I can recommend PI/w I love the way it smells on me it´s -nol with a minute amount of copulins. You can mix it with fragrance.

NPA /w stinks like hell du to the heavy -none content it´s also VERY concentrated and is designed to be added to perfume.

NPA will change the way your perfume smells but PI is practically scentless.

CJ

travis
03-10-2002, 09:41 AM
James could be right about None...my sister did not like TE and NPA but she love SOE.

Travis

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2002, 10:18 PM
Don\'t forget Stone\'s PPA for women as well - I seem to remember it offers the best bang for the buck as far as concentration goes....

Bruce
03-10-2002, 11:18 PM
Hi Travis,
Keep in mind though that a lot of folks have reported aNONE to be more sexual in nature than the other pheros and since this is your sister, the results may not be surprising. Also, phase of the menstrual cycle are also going to come into play with NONE and attraction than the other pheros. Also, the recent \"young guys don\'t need NONE\" theory may be in play.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2002, 11:22 PM
Mshadow,

Try women\'s REALM you can\'t go wrong with that. See other posts.

Elk images/icons/blush.gif