PDA

View Full Version : 51 Year Old

smittyliftsiron
01-29-2010, 10:16 AM
OK...I have read

a ton of threads here and I am still confused about what product(s) would be a good place to start for me. It seems

like everyone's body chemistry is different so the products that work for them are different...yet there are some

that work better based on one's demographics...like age, etc.

I am a 51 year old man. I love to lift weights

and I am in good shape. I have been told by women that I am buff. I am usually pretty laid back and most folks find

me easy to talk to.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

chas
01-29-2010, 04:46 PM
We have all asked this question

because entering the world of mones is like entering a new land with few reference points.

But - we all started

somewhere :) - as long as you expect to try out several products to find the one(s) which work for you :

* You

can read the reviews on each product on the L-S store pages to see how other people have found them. Judge for

yourself the extremes of no reactions & great reactions - varying body chemistry, application points, social

situations .... Also search within this forum on a product to pick up hit reports & also tips on its use - better in

the long run & amusing ...

* Gel packs are an inexpensive way of trying several mones but wear them separately at

first to distinguish different reactions.

* You have to be close (a few feet) to people for mones to be

inhaled.

* Smoky areas blunt any effect of mones. Mones have to be used in a variety of social situations as

there is no automatic response to mones.

* SOE gel pack is a 'first time user mone' for social

approachability.

* I like The Edge/men gel packs as 1/2 pack shared behind both ears has given me marked

reactions from women. SOE could be worn at same time later on.

* Some people OD on high -none products so start

small & increase if necessary.

Rbt
01-29-2010, 05:41 PM
So what it it you want to

accomplish?

If you area already "easy to talk to" maybe you are not in high need of the "social" pheromones for

example.

Is there an area you want to "improve?"

eleven
01-30-2010, 01:24 AM
Hello Smitty,

Speaking from

my own personal experience the best way to understand how mones will work for you is to try out out the products one

by one. Dont start getting a bunch of products because that way you will not be able to pinpoint which product suits

you.
Also, sometimes it will not be the mones, and it will confuse you. But if you are an intelligent person, and

are aware of things you will soon start to understand how and why certain mones work in certain situations.

If

you want some real advice I say dont get too caught up in the threads, there is just too many different ideas going

on at the same time. But DO read the posts from the experienced gurus, they can help. Every mone is different per

person...you need to give off the vibe of the mone your wearing. Just because you are muscular does not mean you

can't wear high none products. If I were in your shoes I would start off with SOE, and try and see if people start

chatting more and being comfortable around you. Try and feel the mones at first. Go slow.

Take care

smittyliftsiron
01-30-2010, 11:14 AM
We

have all asked this question because entering the world of mones is like entering a new land with few reference

points.

But - we all started somewhere :) - as long as you expect to try out several products to find the one(s)

which work for you :

* You can read the reviews on each product on the L-S store pages to see how other people

have found them. Judge for yourself the extremes of no reactions & great reactions - varying body chemistry,

application points, social situations .... Also search within this forum on a product to pick up hit reports & also

tips on its use - better in the long run & amusing ...

* Gel packs are an inexpensive way of trying several

mones but wear them separately at first to distinguish different reactions.

* You have to be close (a few feet)

to people for mones to be inhaled.

* Smoky areas blunt any effect of mones. Mones have to be used in a variety

of social situations as there is no automatic response to mones.

* SOE gel pack is a 'first time user mone'

for social approachability.

* I like The Edge/men gel packs as 1/2 pack shared behind both ears has given me

marked reactions from women. SOE could be worn at same time later on.

* Some people OD on high -none products so

start small & increase if necessary.

Thanks for the feedback! After all my reading, I thought it might

be best to stat with something basic, but there are even options for those...SOE, Chikara, and AE...so I found

myself confused.

smittyliftsiron
01-30-2010, 11:19 AM
So

what it it you want to accomplish?

If you area already "easy to talk to" maybe you are not in high need of the

"social" pheromones for example.

Is there an area you want to "improve?"

To be honest,

I am divorced so the thought of more sexual hits is very intriguing to me. Seems natural for folks to want to be

more egaging socially as well though...I think most guys like all the attention they can get from ladies.

smittyliftsiron
01-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Hello Smitty,

Speaking from my own personal experience the best way to understand how

mones will work for you is to try out out the products one by one. Dont start getting a bunch of products because

that way you will not be able to pinpoint which product suits you.
Also, sometimes it will not be the mones, and

it will confuse you. But if you are an intelligent person, and are aware of things you will soon start to understand

how and why certain mones work in certain situations.

If you want some real advice I say dont get too caught up

in the threads, there is just too many different ideas going on at the same time. But DO read the posts from the

experienced gurus, they can help. Every mone is different per person...you need to give off the vibe of the mone

your wearing. Just because you are muscular does not mean you can't wear high none products. If I were in your

shoes I would start off with SOE, and try and see if people start chatting more and being comfortable around you.

Try and feel the mones at first. Go slow.

Take care

Thanks eleven! I appreciate the advice about the

threads. It seemed the more I read through them the more confused I got.

belgareth
01-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Hey Smitty,

I'm 53 and

spend my share of time at the gym. I'm not what I would call buff but I am in very good condition. Overall, I get

my best results with a general pheromone product like Chikara or SoE and a very small amount of Alpha 7. AE, by

itself, works pretty good too. I always buy the unscented and use my own cologne or other scent. You absolutely have

to use a scent to cover these products.

My advice would be to start with SoE. Its a good, reliable product and

is hard to OD on. Roll a strip down the length of your forearm and back, then rub your forearms together to spread.

That's a good starting point. Try that out for a week or two and see how it goes.

smittyliftsiron
02-01-2010, 06:33 AM
Thanks for all the

input! I just ordered some SoE and will let you know how it goes...thanks again!