PDA

View Full Version : newbie question?

sean2005
01-25-2010, 08:40 PM
im a 23 male

looking to try pheromones. ive read some threads and seen what people use. So im thinking of ordering chikara, NPA,

scent of eros, and liquid trust. Would those be a good start?? Any other recommendations??? Thank you

Rbt
01-26-2010, 08:38 AM
Sounds pretty good to me as a basic

starting point...

Liquid Trust is a bit iffy. You may not see much from it. I've yet to try it (it's on the

list of things to do this year). I am given to understand it only seems to pack a small punch and only for a short

period of time after application. Granted it may be long enough to help set the stage with someone, but it may not

last long enough in a situation where you are meeting people over a long period of time. Maybe the first half-hour

or so after application, but after a couple of hours out and about the effectiveness may have faded without

additional applications. Not sure if there are any reports as yet on potential over-application OD's.

Could be

worth a try however. You never know. Some people say Chikara rocks, others say Alter Ego does it for them. Similar

products, but can give different end results.

idesign
01-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Agree with Rbt. Try those out

and see if you find your sweet spot. If not, you could order A7 or AE later.

sean2005
01-26-2010, 06:28 PM
alright I ordered chikara,

SOE, AE, and NPA. What should I try first or mix them together first??? thanks

Rbt
01-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Chikara and AE are both good all in

one basics. Both have a mix of social and sexual pheromones. In some ways they are similar products, but can give

slightly different results depending on your own body chemistry and how your targets perceive them. I'd certainly

only use one or the other and not mix (until you are ready for some odd experimentation for fun).

SoE is a good

standalone for a "social" product. Some have used it along with products like AE to "reduce" the effect of the

androstenone content of AE if you encounter someone you get bad androstenone reactions from, but still want to have

an androstenone component to the mix.

NPA can also be used as a "standalone" pheromone, but usually with some

sort of cover scent as it can be a bit too strong a smell by itself (I personally don't notice it, but others can

find it offensive). It can also be used a "booster" to products like AE or Chikara if you want to experiment with a

heavier androstenone dose.

One "advantage" to NPA is you can use it to experiment with "OD" reactions to

androstenone. I hear it's one of those products that can "prove" that pheromones work (and not always in a good

way...).

Bottom line - you generally don't mix most of these products together, but use them one at a time

(exception being NPA). Best to use one product at time for a while till you get familiar with them. And by "mix" one

usually applies each one one at a time, not mix together in one bottle, as if you get it wrong you've possibly

wasted the whole thing as you can't always "undo" a mixed mix. Modify it maybe, but it's a pain and too much can

go wrong.

Jest some thoughts.