PDA

View Full Version : Chikara origins

chas
01-18-2010, 02:38 PM
I have always wondered -

what are the origins of Chikara & how was it intended to be different from the other L-S products ? Is it a product

which Bruce had a main part in its design ? It seems to contain 7 'mones including 4 new ones (any ideas which

?).

chas
01-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Any ideas please ?

idesign
01-20-2010, 12:57 PM
Not sure of the origins chas.

Its intention is to be an all-in-one "standalone" product that covers all bases of attraction. It has the "big

three" plus 4 proprietary -mones that we'll never know. :) Possibly B-Nol, Est, maybe even a dash of cops.

C7

has very little -none though, and is very social (non-sexual) unless you tweak it with NPA, TE, A7 etc.

Its very

popular as a "starter" product since it produces results so well, but usually leaves the new user with the desire

for the extra kick of added -none. Lots of old timers here love it as a base, spiking it with various other

products as mentioned above. I've used it quite a bit with TE, and that combo is a charm.

As for Bruce's

involvement, I don't know for sure but think Chikara pre-dates L-S.

belgareth
01-20-2010, 01:27 PM
There is a thread about it if

you want to do some searching. Chikara is Bruce's baby from the mone mix to the scent. You can try to get the

formula out of him but I doubt you'll have any success.

chas
01-20-2010, 02:31 PM
ID & 'Bel thanks for your

replies.

I didn't realise that it contained little 'none so I used it on its own but I'll tweak it next time

with TE or NPA.

idesign
01-21-2010, 06:04 AM
There is

a thread about it if you want to do some searching. Chikara is Bruce's baby from the mone mix to the scent. You can

try to get the formula out of him but I doubt you'll have any success.

Thanks Bel, good to know that.

:thumbsup: