PDA

View Full Version : Chikara, Any suggestions?

xray45
01-17-2010, 09:59 PM
Hello to

everyone, I had got my order of chikara gell packs to try them out. This is my first time using any type of

pheromone products. So far it doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Here is a bit about me and my effects and maybe

some advice would help.

I'm 40yo, 5' 8", 170. Decent looking, fun and outgoing personality and generally

pretty chatty.
I am looking for something that would help attract ladies of my same age group, 38 to 45 so I am

not looking for young ladies. Not looking for out right sexual hits but maybe some chatty, flirting, laughing,

general interest.

Any ideas on what else to use or combine with chikara? Thanks for any heelp or guidance

for use older guys.

terry0400-40
01-18-2010, 04:00 AM
Hello

to everyone, I had got my order of chikara gell packs to try them out. This is my first time using any type of

pheromone products. So far it doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Here is a bit about me and my effects and maybe

some advice would help.

I'm 40yo, 5' 8", 170. Decent looking, fun and outgoing personality and generally

pretty chatty.
I am looking for something that would help attract ladies of my same age group, 38 to 45 so I am not

looking for young ladies. Not looking for out right sexual hits but maybe some chatty, flirting, laughing, general

interest.

Any ideas on what else to use or combine with chikara? Thanks for any heelp or guidance for use older

guys.Yep try 1/3 of a gel packet of TE smeared around your gills, under

your ears like and then add 1 spray of Chikara to lower neck throat area.

Also try adding another spray of Chikara divided between your wrists

pulsepoints.

If you have no TE gel packets

available then apply 2 sprays TE around your gills.

I have just noticed that you have C7 gelpacks so

instead of the spray Chikara i mentioned first use only 1/2 packet per application where i previously stated 1

spray.

If you find it necessary to friendly vibe the

applications up more then just add another 1/2 Chikara ( C7 ) packet to the basic mix application and this half may

be applied between the wrists pulsepoints or even lower biceps if your wearing short sleeves.

Scent of Eros is another favourite friendly pheromone product used with

success by forum members, and if you decide to give this one a go then you could even use 1/3 of a Chikara gel

packet to compliment each SOE application.

xray45
01-18-2010, 06:15 AM
Hey Terry0400-40,

Thanks alot for your help and ideas. I was thinking about TE but didn't know if the two would clash or something.

Thanks and I'll keep updates to see if anything more happens.
Thanks again,
Xray

terry0400-40
01-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Hey

Terry0400-40,
Thanks alot for your help and ideas. I was thinking about TE but didn't know if the two would clash

or something.
Thanks and I'll keep updates to see if anything more happens.
Thanks

again,
XrayThe TE fills the void and adds a little sexual tension into

the Chikara formula which at your age can be suitable and keep you outa the just lets be friends basket.

Chikara without the TE is excellent for young men who are already producing

enough natural Androstenone to compliment the C7 without the use of TE.