PDA

View Full Version : How do I make Pheromones work for me?

juneroses
01-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forums. I just ordered the Primal Instinct and

the Alter Ego scents for women since they had the most positive customer reviews. I'll admit that I've never used

pheromones before, I'm new to the science, and I'm looking for feedback on how to get started.
First about

me:

I'm 20 years old, female, about 5'4" and between 160-165 lbs, with a curvy body. I'm Caucasian, with

medium auburn hair and hazel eyes. I'm typically a friendly, bubbly, and optimistic person. I'm in school studying

Music Education :)
http://img339.yfrog.com/img339/5575/91864308.jpg

My target

audience: Males between 18 and 25. My goal is to have as many men approaching me as possible and I really

particularly want to get the attention of my ex-boyfriend I parted with on good terms (he's 18). I'll be seeing

him again in a week or so at school.

I know Alter Ego works as a perfume but I'm not sure how many drops I

should use to get the effect I want.

I know the Primal Instinct is very potent and only 1 drop should be used and

it is to be mixed with a cologne. My favorite scent is White Musk Fantasy by the Body Fantasies. I have a couple of

2 fl oz bottles I could use for mixing. Any recommendations??? Or is there a better way to apply this?

Where

would be my sweet-spot to apply the scents???

Also, are there any other pheromone scents that may work well on me

and my target audience???

Thank you so much for everyone who takes time to help me out =]

chichi324
01-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Hi Juneroses,
I'm

new,too.I've been experimenting with AE/w SOE/w and Liquid Trust. Be careful with the -nones.Also I read somewhere

that Mistress pheromones appeal to younger guys.Good luck!

idesign
01-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Hi juneroses and welcome to the

forum!

If you want to get your boyfriend back, the first thing I would do is figure out the issues surrounding

the breakup and solve them. :)

Other than that, I would start with AE, one drop spread around as much at

possible on pulse points. Since synthetic pheromones are many times stronger than what we produce naturally, the

"less is more" rule always applies.

I don't know what your ex-b/f is like, but SoE/w might be a good bet. It

would get your "target" loosened up and talking more, which many men your age could use, and it packs a little

sexual punch as well. Your PI is strong, so use carefully and definitely start small.

Hope this helps, and keep

us posted on your results!

juneroses
01-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Which SoE is better? Scented

or unscented??? And what do you mean by my PI is strong???