PDA

View Full Version : New to Pheromones, What should I start with?

ILoveScents
01-10-2010, 09:49 AM
I have no idea where I should start or what is right for me. Any help or suggestions you might have

would be great! http://smileyhosting.net/content/20/smile.gif

belgareth
01-10-2010, 12:25 PM
If you would tell us about

yourself: Height, weight, type person, are you in shape, goals etc. we could help you a lot better.

ILoveScents
01-11-2010, 07:15 AM
If

you would tell us about yourself: Height, weight, type person, are you in shape, goals etc. we could help you a lot

better.

I am 29yo, 5'8" and female. My weight is 125lbs and I am active (personal trainer). My goals?

Not sure what you mean by my goals...but I suspect you mean in life. Short term goals are to increase my client base

and perhaps start my own company one day, find a decent guy that isn't a jerk...and get married, have kids. I feel

like I am behind the curve, since I am so career focused.

Thanks for the help.

chas
01-11-2010, 05:29 PM
find a

decent guy that isn't a jerk...and get married, have kids.

What do you think of Englishmen ILoveScents

:) ??

Scent of Eros (SOE) is meant to be a good starting 'mone & attractant. Have you read the reviews on the

different products on the Love Scent store ? That might give you a clue to other mones to add to the SOE.

ILoveScents
01-11-2010, 05:54 PM
What do

you think of Englishmen ILoveScents :) ??

I've never met an Englishmen, I didn't like. That said, I've

only met one and he was a vicar. :run:

idesign
01-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Welcome to the forum ILS! I can

assure you the chas is neither a vicar or a jerk, somewhere in between would be my guess. He's definitely very

helpful. :)

I think Belgareth was alluding to your goals re: pheromones, which I suppose could tie in with your

stated goals. Chas suggested Scent of Eros/w, which would be a great starting point. It will get people opening up

and talking, if that's the attraction you want/need. What kind of personality do you have?

Keep in mind that

pheromones are a bonus. Your own natural personality, approach and manner are much more important. Pheromones will

open a door, but you have to be ready to deal with the room once you walk in.

If you're career focused, you have

to make time to develop whatever else you want along the way.

BTW, I took the liberty of moving your thread to

the women's forum. Hopfully some of our female members will jump in with some suggestions.

chas
01-13-2010, 02:59 PM
I've

never met an Englishmen, I didn't like. That said, I've only met one and he was a vicar.

That reply

was expertly crafted - the combination of you & 'mones would be a formidable one :wave:

I'm not a vicar & i

have been called some names in my time - just misunderstandings & miscommunications with ladies you understand ...

It wasn't really my fault - they just didn't understand me - at least that is what I told them.

I have met

several American ladies & they were rather nice. I think that I will have to meet some more ...