PDA

View Full Version : A7 + SOE Question

Mark01
01-08-2010, 02:46 AM
I have been

experimenting with A7 & SOE this week. Have found that 10" of SOE on each arm is working well with getting smiles

and chatting. I have added 1 drop of A7 to the 20"of SOE for the last couple days but all I seem to be getting is

the usual smiles and chatting with no changes. It's like I am not even wearing the A7 at all:confused: .

Have

been thinking about going to 2 drops but have heard so much about overdosing that I am a bit hesitant on using so

much of the A7. I see i have 3 options here.

1. Still use 1 drop of A7 and cut back on the SOE to see if that

would give the A7 more of a kick without the dampening down from the SOE.

2. Stick with the 20"of SOE and use 2

drops of A7.

3. Try 1 drop of A7 on its own without SOE.

At the moment I can't get past the few smiles and

the chatting. It's like I need a bigger -none hit to get out of the "nice chatting to you" mode. I am a bit unsure

of which way to go. I haven't had much experience with overdosing so would prefer not to go there lol.

When

measuring SOE inches would a 10" measurement be 10"straight down as soon as the roller hits your arm or does it mean

straight down and back up over the 10" you just put on your arm? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question.

I

am 34yo, 78kg, 178cm caucasian. Have a really laid back attitude but am on the shy side which is making me think the

SOE is doing more harm then good with me:think: .

By the way I have NPA, A7, AE, Chikara, A727, SOE and TE to

experiment with. Sorry about the long post.

Any help would be appreciated:) .

idesign
01-08-2010, 05:31 AM
With all that stuff you have,

you'll want to try all of it at some point or another, so why not now? You know what SoE does, so move onto

something else and use it alone to judge its effects. Try your A7 on its own and see how it works. If one drop

does nothing try two, try putting it in different places, spread it around as much as possible etc.

But be

careful about radically changing your signature among the same people, ie your workmates, esp going from -nol to

-none. If the friendly guy shows up one day in a wolf suit it can be a little off-putting. :)

10" is ONE

roll.

terry0400-40
01-08-2010, 10:26 AM
I have

been experimenting with A7 & SOE this week. Have found that 10" of SOE on each arm is working well with getting

smiles and chatting. I have added 1 drop of A7 to the 20"of SOE for the last couple days but all I seem to be

getting is the usual smiles and chatting with no changes. It's like I am not even wearing the A7 at all:confused:

Have been thinking about going to 2 drops but have heard so much about overdosing that I am a bit hesitant on

using so much of the A7. I see i have 3 options here.

1. Still use 1 drop of A7 and cut back on the SOE to see

if that would give the A7 more of a kick without the dampening down from the SOE.

2. Stick with the 20"of SOE

and use 2 drops of A7.

3. Try 1 drop of A7 on its own without SOE.

At the moment I can't get past the few

smiles and the chatting. It's like I need a bigger -none hit to get out of the "nice chatting to you" mode. I am a

bit unsure of which way to go. I haven't had much experience with overdosing so would prefer not to go there lol.

When measuring SOE inches would a 10" measurement be
10"straight down as soon as the roller hits your arm

or does it mean straight down and back up over the 10" you just put on your arm? Sorry if that seems like a

stupid question.

I am 34yo, 78kg, 178cm caucasian. Have a really laid back attitude but am on the shy side which

is making me think the SOE is doing more harm then good with me:think: .

By the way I have NPA, A7, AE,

Chikara, A727, SOE and TE to experiment with. Sorry about the long post.

Any help would be appreciated:)

.Once the roller ball in the new SOE bottle is rolling free then its just

a straight run in one direction to deliver a residual SOE

track.
I usually roll it back and forth onto a clean

index finger and then layer it wherever i like, it doesant take long to work out an average consistant amount to

apply for any given window of perceived target

use.

SOE is a great social lubricant and with added

Androstenone it can really amp up the vibrations as the women become more talkitive for this reason and then its

time to use some added charm to obtain our objectives, we do it for them of course, yes we know what they need.

:wub:

Mark01
01-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Have decided to go to work with

SOE only today and go out tonight and give the 2 drops of a7 a go with no SOE. If things go wrong with overdosing at

least I can just leave the club and come home:).

Thanks for the advice.

terry0400-40
01-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Have

decided to go to work with SOE only today and go out tonight and give the 2 drops of a7 a go with no SOE.
If

things go wrong with overdosing at least I can Apply six drops of

SOE.and then party on some more....

Thanks for the

advice.Honest i have often used 2 dr A7 and 30" SOE, i have received

massive respect from males wanting to get chummy and also very good attraction hits from women and also women

telling me that i smell sexy.

I use as a base some

nice calogne with the pheromones layered around on top and then cover with another couple sprays cologne this seems

to get the pheromones into the air and also works strongly for over 4 hours. yes upper chest and around the neck

areas.

Mark01
01-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Thanks Terry.

Will

definately give that a go tonight. Have changed my mind about tonight. Will wear 2 drops a7 and will give the 20"of

SOE a go as well.

terry0400-40
01-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Thanks

Terry.

Will definately give that a go tonight. Have changed my mind about tonight. Will wear 2 drops a7 and will

give the 20"of SOE a go as well.If you are a tall person then place your

application/s in a lower area so as not have the full diffusion of the pheromones wafting over the heads of shorter

females.

Its is a good idea to have the pheromone

applications strategically placed so as to obtain the maximum available effects.

Also is good when using attraction/fresh softener type pheromones to place

an application on a wrist pulse point and then this hand can be placed near the targets nose when engaged in

communications ect.

I have also applied to the back

of my hand and then fan it or discreetly blow it in the direction of the targets face when at close quaters, this

works.

Most females will not make it obvious that

they are pheromone effected and often users make the mistake in thinking that nothing is going on, even a hostile

reaction is a good sign and can easily be turned around by maintaining eye contact and communicating in a pleasant

manner, do not flinch.

Many times the quiet ones do

come under the spell of the pheromones and its amazing how your confident smile and relaxed unhurried attitude and

interesting talk will have them walk away with you, so there is no rushing or anxiety and a break in the talking is

just fine to take a breath and relax so long as you hang in there they will speak, and when they do let them go and

get it out and soon you will be the one getting something out....:whip:

chas
01-08-2010, 04:00 PM
all I seem to

be getting is the usual smiles and chatting with no changes. It's like I am not even wearing the A7 at

all:confused: .

Have a temporary re-think. Have you got TE/m gel packs ? Apply just a half a TE/m gel

pack shared between both sides of your neck & a small dab on both wrists. It is powerful but controlled

stuff.

Sit next to your target(s) & let them inhale the aroma. The women I've met * are * affected by it & act

in a completely different & agitated way. I got a blatant proposition just by sitting next to someone I didn't

know. (Next time I will try it with a bag over my head ....)

You can use your other mones later on.

Mark01
01-09-2010, 04:46 AM
I have TE in the bottle which

came in the beginners special not in the gel packs. How many drops or sprays of TE would equal 1/2 a gel pack.

I

applied 2 drops of A7 and the 20"SOE and went down to the club. I am pretty sure I overdosed on the A7 because I was

feeling light headed and had a bit of a headache and it was like I was invisible to everyone:sad: . I am thinking of

putting the A7 on the shelf for now.

zgame
01-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Mark01
hello:wave:
if you

have beginner special for men
mix TE with oil that you get in that pack
50 % : 50% in the bottle you have

in
beginner pack
spray 1 on neck
spay 1 on wrists
add soe gel or soe in the bottle to
you face

10"(or half packet) and on hear 10"(or half packet)
then go to the club i think it should work 100%:cheers:

but don't spay more then 2 times TE
because personally i have also a headache and girls
don't really

like the smell thay say that is not good
but if you spray 1 or 2 it will work.
Yep ...i must admit less is

better :)
p.s if you have no hits or other problems with A7 then why
you use it again and again?there are many

other products
try TE, try NPA, Chikara...?
i have all gelpack's +beginner special for men
so now i'm

testing gels...but i know 100%
soe gel+TE (2 sprays) works!try it!

terry0400-40
01-09-2010, 11:47 AM
I have

TE in the bottle which came in the beginners special not in the gel packs.
How many drops or sprays of TE

would equal 1/2 a gel pack.
I applied 2 drops of A7 and the 20"SOE and went down to the club. I am pretty

sure I overdosed on the A7 because I was feeling light headed and had a bit of a headache and it was like I was

invisible to everyone:sad: . I am thinking of putting the A7 on the shelf for

now.One gel/pkt of TE contains 80 mcg pheromones in 1 ml

gel.

The spray bottle TE where 1 spray = around 12

mcg, therefore 3 sprays TE is close enough to the 1/2 TE in gel/pkt

form.
I would first try out with 2 sprays before going

for 3 sp.

I am suitable for 2 dr A7 because of my age

nearing the 60 mark, therefore when you go back to the A7 just one drop would probably best suit you.

Mark01
01-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Thanks zgame and terry.

I

will give the TE/Oil a go on monday and see how i go:)

chas
01-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Mark - keep on experimenting - it

is worth it. The products are different, people's skin chemistry varies, situations are different, the people

present vary, sometimes it takes several days of applying the same product before it works, too much can put people

off, sometimes it works when you are least expecting it, & so on ... zzzzzzzz.

but - you have the enthusiasm to

keeping experimenting. People tend to forget that there is no automatic response to 'mones but when they work you

will know :)

I applied 1/2 TE/m gel pack in an office just as an experiment. It caused three women to

behave differently (when they hadn't on previous days ...) - one was sniffing the air to trace the source, a

married woman made an improper suggestion :), & a third called me over to look at a fault on computer screen which

didn't seem to be much of a fault when I got there. There was a fox in the hen coop alright.

It wasn't me - it

was the TE (advertising slogan ?).

terry0400-40
01-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Mark -

keep on experimenting - it is worth it. The products are different, people's skin chemistry varies, situations are

different, the people present vary, sometimes it takes several days of applying the same product before it works,

too much can put people off, sometimes it works when you are least expecting it, & so on ... zzzzzzzz.

but - you

have the enthusiasm to keeping experimenting. People tend to forget that there is no automatic response to 'mones

but when they work you will know :)

I applied 1/2 TE/m gel pack in an office just as an experiment. It

caused three women to behave differently (when they hadn't on previous days ...) - one was sniffing the air to

trace the source, a married woman made an improper suggestion :), & a third called me over to look at a fault on

computer screen which didn't seem to be much of a fault when I got there. There was a fox in the hen coop

alright.

It wasn't me - it was the TE (advertising slogan ?).Really

good informative post Chas, and yes advertising slogan or no TE gel as the name implies simply

shifts the boundary limits and gives a consistant and noticable EDGE yep TE i like it :wub:

chas
01-10-2010, 09:32 AM
advertising slogan or no TE gel as the name implies

simply shifts the boundary limits and gives a consistant and noticable EDGE yep TE i like it :wub:

Terry - I think that I can speak for the whole forum when I say that we are

waiting to hear how the 'Virility Coffee' worked out .... One cup or two ?

terry0400-40
01-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Terry -

I think that I can speak for the whole forum when I say that we are waiting to hear how the 'Virility

Coffee' worked out .... One cup or two ?Ooooh yea, oops i nearly forgot,

I really had better think this boner coffee idea over some because i am already sorta dangerous and i dont want to

become a menace to the neighbourhood as in watch out guys

Terry is out and about go now Lock

up your daughters....

Mark01
01-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Sorry this is getting off topic

but I tried the TE and Musk Oil today. Wasn't the best day to test it out because the club was quiet. Had a few

people talk to me but that was about it. I think I need somewhere new to go. Has anyone got any suggestions where

I could go to meet new people. I am at work most of the week so don't get to go out and meet people during the

weekday nights unfortunately. I am not really into night clubbing either.

Any suggestions would be greatly

appreciated.

terry0400-40
01-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Sorry

this is getting off topic but I tried the TE and Musk Oil today. Wasn't the best day to test it out because the

club was quiet. Had a few people talk to me but that was about it. I think I need somewhere new to go. Has anyone

got any suggestions where I could go to meet new people. I am at work most of the week so don't get to go out and

meet people during the weekday nights unfortunately. I am not really into night clubbing either.

Any

suggestions would be greatly appreciated.There are some excellent public

librarys where you have a good Saturday window of opportunity from about 9 am till 1 pm, and most weekdays close at

between 3 pm and 6 pm.

All types of lonley women and

girls attend these places and it is just really easy to get to know the hotties that frequent these places, some are

a little nerdy and some are very f..kable, some are weird and there are some nutty ones but after sifting through

some you will find a good location and a hottie just mark my

words.

Another fertile area is hospitals waiting areas and wards, the mortuary is

a good location when a rest away from testing and nutty girls is required, just dont get into any weird or devious

habbits

Mark01
01-11-2010, 01:43 PM
I haven't been to a library in

ages lol. Will give it a go on the weekend:).

As for going to a hospitals and mortuaries, I am going to give

that a miss:nono: .

Thanks Terry.

zgame
01-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Mark01
i don't know

why but i just don't like clubbing
i like listening not dancing:rofl:
so i see that mones are working and

can meet nice people
in such places as
1.Supermarket?simple and easy there are a lot of people
i'm going

slowly,buying smt and watching on reactions:LOL:
2.Public transport (bus)
i'm a student so i'm using bus

very often...in my country
all public transport is always overcrowded
so it's good for me :) hello my

darling bodyguards:D
3.Work/University
4.Also you must have nice clothes
girls like that also..so many of

them you can meet
saturday or sunday at shopping center in your town:cool:
Girls all are in good mood so you

can even help somebody
choose smt and get number's :)
5....barbershop?:think: :D

chas
01-11-2010, 05:06 PM
I think I need

somewhere new to go. Has anyone got any suggestions where I could go to meet new people. I am at work most of the

week so don't get to go out and meet people during the weekday nights unfortunately. I am not really into night

clubbing either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If you have a main interest (e.g.

photography, keep fit, etc.) join a society/club on that subject & so meet people with the same interest.

Join a

gym & build up your shoulder/chest muscles (if any improvement is necessary ...). That will give you more confidence

in appearance, energy, & strength, & increase your testosterone levels. All will help you deal with women.

Start

a new hobby - something interesting or very unusual - & join a club for that interest.

Use Internet searches or

local library noticeboards for details of local societies/clubs, etc.

Or - join a club/society where there are

more women than men. (Not sure which but other forum members can make suggestions). That will stack the odds in your

favour. Pretend, if necessary, to be interested in that subject. Make a point of talking to several different women

there (about anything - their other interests, healthy diets, etc.) & the others will compete for your attention as

they are watching you talk to the others. Use your 'mones when close to them e.g. at a coffee break.

Some people

meet the 'right' person when least expecting it. E.G. I was in two jobs which I disliked but I met 2 girls there

who were v.nice ....

terry0400-40
01-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Sorry

this is getting off topic but I tried the TE and Musk Oil today. Wasn't the best day to test it out because the

club was quiet. Had a few people talk to me but that was about it. I think I need somewhere new to go. Has anyone

got any suggestions
where I could go to meet new people. I am at work most of the week so don't get

to go out and meet people during the weekday nights unfortunately. I am not really into night clubbing either.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.You could advertise for

nude models, have you got a decent phone

camera,?

The K800 i by Sony Ericsson can still be purchased new for a reasonable price

if you look.

Also some new age guru's are in great demand and usually command a very

impressive willing/young female following.

If the service demands of a guru seem somewhat too daunting then just become

a follower and juice offa the

leftovers.

Become a member of a church choir or visit a new age permissive type of

church as many holy girls have the wow factor and need feeding whilst trying to find themselves.

Why not place some advertising in the local rag and take up massage of

women, you can get paid for extra services.( invest a few $ in some exciting love toys ) :cheers:

idesign
01-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Terry, your incomprehensible

likability is only surpassed by your acute sense of alternative reality. Tucker for the soul you are, and worthy of

the pipe.

Mark, I was going to suggest the more mundane dance classes. I did this years ago with a casual g/f

and it provided lots of points, and lots of phone #s and later hookups. Not to mention being a helluva lot of fun

and good skill learning. Women love to dance, and its a good way to lead a romantic situation.

I've recently

moved to a new city, and I've booked a salsa class starting next month just for fun. I expect good things, and at

least I'll have a blast. And there's no better place to use pheromones. :D

terry0400-40
01-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Terry, your incomprehensible likability is only surpassed by your acute sense of alternative

reality.
Tucker for the soul you are, and worthy of the pipe.
Mark, I was going to suggest the more

mundane dance classes. I did this years ago with a casual g/f and it provided lots of points, and lots of phone #s

and later hookups. Not to mention being a helluva lot of fun and good skill learning. Women love to dance, and its a

good way to lead a romantic situation.

I've recently moved to a new city, and I've booked a salsa class

starting next month just for fun. I expect good things, and at least I'll have a blast. And there's no better

place to use pheromones. :DYou are a real gentleman Greg and a mighty

refined one at that.
Just how fortunate it is for this

forum to have a man of your calibre serving its needs, yep id take my hat off to you if i wore one, and i certainly

offer you my greatful thanks.
Yes thanks for just

being a great bloke, as them that do not know you will come to learn if they were to hang around on Love-Scent

forum.

Also i would be delighted to share in a peace pipe if i ever arrived to the

land of the great white cloud. :cheers:

Mark01
01-12-2010, 04:02 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions.

Will look into things on the weekend.

rickster
01-12-2010, 01:42 PM
I just ordered SOE Gel

packets,I'm looking forward to using them.I hope they smell better than the TE Gels,strong funk.:cheers:

zgame
01-12-2010, 02:20 PM
yes rickster
i have

that gel packets
chikara , soe , te
worst smell - te i don't know how to say but that smell
is like

grandpa using cheap eau-de-cologne ...he says
it's good but for me it's :rasp:
best - soe ( after apllying

wait 2-3 minutes than you feel nice smell)
chikara is something middle:wub: