PDA

View Full Version : Chikara Incident and Liquid Trust Experiment

LucioR
01-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi guys,

This is my first post in a very long time, I will try to keep the story short. Hopefully,

you can answer some of my questions.

Two days ago, I got my shipment of Chikara and Liquid Trust. I could smell

the -mones as the UPS delivery lady walked in. Upon opening the package, I realized that something had gone wrong,

almost half bottle of Chikara was donated to the inside of the packaging. In a panic, I quickly cleaned the bottles

and tried to figure out what had happened to it. There was a very slow dripping from the bottle, and as I press the

top, nothing will spray out but a lot of it would come from underneath the nozzle.

I spent about 20 minutes in

the bathroom cleaning the bottle and scrubbing my hands and it has leaked all over. I was getting a buzz from

Chikara considering the amount of leakage. The initial panic went away quickly, and it felt relaxing. I had totally

forgotten that I left the packaging in the living room. (I was about to have friends over for New Year's Eve.) As I

returned to the living room, it was like a Chikara bomb just went off. I really enjoy the scent, but I could smell a

strong scent of -mones as well. I couldn't open the windows as it was very cold out, so I hoped my baking could

cover most of the stink along with some citrus room spray.

My friends started to show up about half hour after

the clean up, and everyone commented on how nice I smelled. (I couldn't wash off all the scent from my hands; and

there was no air flow in the house.) I was worried about all that much mones in the house; since I read somewhere on

this forum years ago that 'less is more'. Besides getting a buzz, I was more like shell shocked in a cozy and

friendly sense. The evening went great as friends were very talkative, two guys and a girl could talk people to

death that night. (One of the guys is usually very quiet.) So I suppose there wasn't any negative effect as far as

I could detect, given that much -mones. But Chikara was definitely working, on me, at least.

My questions are:
-

how much Chikara would cause OD? I detect that -mone scent very quickly. People familiar with -mones would know I am

wearing it as soon as they smell it too.
- what's the best way to get rid of Chikara on your body, say

wrists/neck? I am a part-time college instructor. I don't wear -mones to campus, but Chikara scent can stay on my

wrist for quite a long time.
- Liquid Trust is unscented, right? I can't tell now since the Chikara leak. I only

smell a hint of something from a direct spray of liquid trust.

Liquid Trust Experiment:
I wore it to the mall

today, two sprays on my sweater on the chest/neck area, it felt like I was the one who became the most influenced by

it. Being a guy, I always know what to get when shopping; more like grab and go. When I got to the bookstore, I

became undecided, all the books in that section was worth looking at. On any other day, I would consider 99.5% of

the books as junk (no offense to any one here). I always had a good shopping experience at this store. A lady

working at the store came to help me, and she was very friendly with a smile on her face all that time. She later

came to check up on me as I was still stuck in that section. I didn't say much to her, as I was conscious that I

could be affected by liquid trust. However, I didn't realized I was undecided on books until I walked out of the

mall. Liquid trust works in a strange way...

Thanks for your time, and please share your comment.

RRL