PDA

View Full Version : Just Saying Hi (Another Newbie)

Mark01
01-02-2010, 05:29 AM
I just

wanted to introduce myself. I am a 34 yo single caucasian male. I am now divorced and have been single for a while

now. I am one of those nice guys that never gets passed the "let's be friends barrier".

I am new to pheromones

but thought it would be interesting to try out. Before I read things on the forum I ordered a heap of gear from

bruce which i now see was an overkill but at least I will have the items now:lol: .
I ordered A7, AE, SOE, Chikara

& NPA Combo and the Beginner Special:blink: .

I thought I would do some mixing but after spending about two

weeks reading the information on the forums I am taking the advice of the forum members and am going to try one

product at a time until I work out what works for me. I will more than likely start with SOE.

I was initially a

bit skeptical if pheromones actually worked but I thought i would bite the bullet and I ordered a bottle of A727

which I think is the equivalent to Andro 4.2 in the Love-Scent Store.

Anyway I got the A727 and immediately

used it not knowing about OD or anything. I think I sprayed about 5 sprays of the stuff on me lol. Needless to say

it would have been an OD but I noticed everyone gave me a lot more space & respect immediately (workmates and

customers). I even got a DIHL that day and that was really weird the first time it happened to me. I thought there

was something wrong with this chick lol.

Since then I have toned the A727 down to 1 spray and have gotten

reactions from 2 women since then. One of them said I look hotter today and the other one was like a mini DIHL. She

was serving me in a supermarket and froze for about 10 seconds before saying my brain just stopped working lmao:lol:

. Anyway sorry about the long post but just thought I should introduce myself.

idesign
01-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Welcome to the forum

Mark!

Sounds like you have a good strategy and some early nice hits. If you have problems with the "friends

zone", try a dab or two of TE or A7 to your SoE application. It should give you the vibe you need to push through.

Keep us posted on your results.

terry0400-40
01-02-2010, 09:06 AM
I just

wanted to introduce myself. I am a 34 yo single caucasian male. I am now divorced and have been single for a while

now. I am one of those nice guys that never gets passed the "let's be friends barrier".

I am new to pheromones

but thought it would be interesting to try out. Before I read things on the forum I ordered a heap of gear from

bruce which i now see was an overkill but at least I will have the items now:lol: .
I ordered A7, AE, SOE, Chikara

& NPA Combo and the Beginner Special:blink: .

I thought I would do some mixing but after spending about two

weeks reading the information on the forums I am taking the advice of the forum members and am going to try one

product at a time until I work out what works for me. I will more than likely start with SOE.

I was initially a

bit skeptical if pheromones actually worked but I thought i would bite the bullet and
I ordered a bottle of

A727 which I think is the equivalent to Andro 4.2 in the Love-Scent Store.
Anyway I got the A727 and

immediately used it not knowing about OD or anything. I think I sprayed about 5 sprays of the stuff on me lol.

Needless to say it would have been an OD but I noticed everyone gave me a lot more space & respect immediately

(workmates and customers). I even got a DIHL that day and that was really weird the first time it happened to me. I

thought there was something wrong with this chick lol.

Since then I have toned the A727 down to 1 spray and

have gotten reactions from 2 women since then. One of them said I look hotter today and the other one was like a

mini DIHL. She was serving me in a supermarket and froze for about 10 seconds before saying my brain just stopped

working lmao:lol: . Anyway sorry about the long post but just thought I should introduce myself.:welcome:

Yes its good gear the Andro 4.2 and as far as i believed it was the same as A727

produced here in Australia.
Having had a recent look at

their store discription of A727 it appears that the Pheromone Androstenol has been added to the formula as i am not

sure if it was used in the past.
Here is a paste up of

the vendors discription of the A727....
A727 contains double the strength of Androstenone and

Androstenol pheromones of Bodyscience and is unscented so it can easily be worn with another scent.

Possably the addition of a couple of drops of SOE to the A727 could bring some

Androsterone gentleman charisma into play.....
Really

appreciate your posting and i for one hope to see more results from your experiments :cheers:

chas
01-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi Mark .. Very good introduction &

clear reports of hits. May there be many more ! :)

Terry - have you tried that vendors' 'Virility Coffee' ?

:blink: (I'm not saying that you need it ...) :thumbsup:

Mark01
01-02-2010, 02:07 PM
I am really liking the A727 but

I am finding that the spray bottle is a bit of a pain to use. I read in the Newbies Please Click Here!

Thread that the ideal delivered dose of pheromones is between 0.02 mg and 0.032 mg, and past 0.04mg would

probably be an OD.

I am just going to presume that the amount of pheromones/ml in the A727 would be the same as

Andro 4.2

The pheromones/ml for A727/Andro 4.2 is 0.14/ml so would I be correct in saying the ideal dosage would

be somewhere between 0.15ml (0.021 mones/ml) and 0.23ml (0.032 mones/ml) if I used this product alone:think: . I am

looking at using a dropper soon to get a more accurate measure of how much A727 I am using.

Have been using the

A727 with the Joop Homme and the ladies are really loving it by the way:D.

chas
01-02-2010, 04:46 PM
I think many people would take a

less scientific approach & just experiment with one spray, two sprays, etc... & also use different application

points (e.g. wrists, neck, chest, etc.) as everybody's 'mones effective levels are different. Avoid smoky areas &

warm yourself up first to diffuse the 'mones better from your skin.

I read somewhere that the effective level of

'none was 0.0015% & above, but that just complicates the maths :)

Mark01
01-02-2010, 05:59 PM
I didn't mean to confuse

things. I was just thinking ahead of myself when it comes to mixing and getting the right amounts in the future. I

will keep it simple for now:).

terry0400-40
01-03-2010, 01:17 AM
I think

many people would take a less scientific approach & just experiment with one spray, two sprays, etc... & also use

different application points (e.g. wrists, neck, chest, etc.) as everybody's 'mones effective levels are

different. Avoid smoky areas & warm yourself up first to diffuse the 'mones better from your skin.

I read

somewhere that the effective level of 'none was 0.0015% & above, but that just complicates the maths

:)I'l go with you on this Chas, for some users especially the younger

then even 0.005 mg will be sufficient and then some more mature users can at times depending upon pheromone factors

get away with the use of what may be considered extremes like 0.04 mg.

So all in all with using a product with undisclosed pheromone content

amounts then start out with light spritz and if necessary then a full spray or two or whatever it takes.

Chas how did you know that i did take an interest

in the hard core coffee, yep i did actually put some on my wish list as i will be having a birthday this

week.....

Yep i would love to try some of the boner

tonic and report back, mind you i was checking out a chic in the supermarket just last week and something happened

and i found myself with a dilated cucumber in the front of my scungies yep hands offa this boy he needs little

encouragement but in the interest of science and the fat man i may give this juice a go. \o/

terry0400-40
01-03-2010, 01:35 AM
I am

really liking the A727 but I am finding that the spray bottle is a bit of a pain to use. I read in the Newbies

Please Click Here! Thread that the ideal delivered dose of pheromones is between 0.02 mg and 0.032 mg, and past

0.04mg would probably be an OD.

I am just going to presume that the amount of pheromones/ml in the A727 would be

the same as Andro 4.2

The pheromones/ml for A727/Andro 4.2 is 0.14/ml so would I be correct in saying the ideal

dosage would be somewhere between 0.15ml (0.021 mones/ml) and 0.23ml (0.032 mones/ml) if I used this product

alone:think: .
I am looking at using a dropper soon to get a more accurate measure of how much A727 I am

using.I like to use a dropper especially considering the fact that i

experiment with so many products and raw pheromones ect.

Have been using the A727

with the Joop Homme and the ladies are really loving it by the

way:D.Sometimes i have a bad habit of going to extremes, like last week

found some Joop Homme on special at my local pharmacy so i went mad and sprayed about 6 on my forearm and then later

no small amount of women were telling me that i was reeking bad and one girl said i was giving her a

headache.

I went to the sink and washed the area in

water and dried it off but she could still detect it, like as soon as i walked into her store she said " you are

wearing Joop, its so dated"

Well when it had mostly

dissapated to a reasonable level my Sheela sniffed it out and stated that she likes the stuff and i would imagion

using it in moderation it would be very advantagious yep good gear....

Mark01
01-03-2010, 04:20 AM
I have been using Joop for a

while and am really over it myself. As soon as the Joop runs out I am going to give this bottle of Versace Man a

go. Hopefully it will go well with the pheromone products:think: .

chas
01-03-2010, 11:32 AM
I have been

using Joop for a while and am really over it myself. As soon as the Joop runs out I am going to give this bottle of

Versace Man a go. Hopefully it will go well with the pheromone products:think: .

Recently I asked the

assistant in the edt store what her favourite one was & she said 'Joop' ...

I think many of these edts (inc.

Joop) are better when less is applied & the smell mellows with time - particularly since women have a more sensitive

sense of smell. Joop has a some good base notes after a while.

Mark - I admire your approach to calculating

dosage of mones. It is just that the 'rule of thumb' of a spray or two of mones might be an easier way to go (or

so many inches applied from rollerball bottle 'mones e.g. SOE). You might like to know that several of the mods

here use animal musks as well as edts.

Mark01
01-03-2010, 01:40 PM
I looked up the animal musks on

the forum and it sounds like an interesting thing to try out in the future. It's back to the testing ground

tomorrow (work):cool: . It really has suprised me how much people change around you when you are wearing pheromones.

I wish I discovered them before now.