PDA

View Full Version : NPA/Realm combo

Xaviel
03-08-2002, 04:24 PM
Has anyone in the forum ever tried an NPA/Realm combo? I have both Realm products and just received NPA in the mail today. I\'m thinking about combining the three products to see what kinda reaction I get. Hopefully positive. I\'ve had good hits with TE/Realm for men.

Bruce
03-08-2002, 07:10 PM
Personally, I wouldn\'t mix the two Realms together just because of the two very different fragrances. I think you might end up with a pickle and jelly sandwich. NPA with either of them sounds interesting though. Never tried it.
Good luck,
Bruce

Xaviel
03-09-2002, 11:39 PM
I went ahead and mixed the 2 Realm products and NPA and got an interesting responce from the wife. We were into our 2nd day of a financial arguement when I went ahead to see if the mixture would change anything. As I was going to bed she suddenly got all \"romantic\" and one thing led to another. A few hours later I asked her what caused the change and she could not figure it out because she was still upset over our 2 day arguement. Needless to say we are not arguing and enjoying more \"couple time\". I mixed 2 parts male REalm, 2 parts female Realm and 1 part NPA into an atomizer and sprayed once onto my chest before going to bed. I think I\'m going to call this mixture \"Cupid\'s Arrow\". Thanks for sending the NPA to me at the perfect time Bruce!