PDA

View Full Version : Equal parts None, Nol and Rone?

CasanovaMan
12-31-2009, 04:03 PM
Anyone ever tried using equal parts None, Nol and Rone?
I would love to hear about experiences.

terry0400-40
01-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Anyone ever tried using equal parts None, Nol and Rone?
I would love to hear about

experiences.I have some fresh stocks of A and B nols, enone, and rone

arriving this week and will make up a few applications to test out your suggested equal amounts of the big three.

I hope the 20 mcg of Androsterone does not put me into the

grandfather league as my usual mix is Androstenone 20 mcg, Nol 52 mcg and Rone 13 mcg

Blacky Chan
01-01-2010, 05:30 PM
I've seen it written on

another board that a-nol, rone, and none in equal parts is the formula for ammo. I can not validate this claim.

terry0400-40
01-02-2010, 08:41 AM
I've seen it written on another board that a-nol, rone, and none in equal parts is the formula for

ammo. I can not validate this claim.That could be correct and if so then

4 sprays would provide
10 mcg Androstenone

10 mcg

Androstenol
10 mcg Androsterone

And just for interest take 1/3 of an AE gel pack

11.84 mcg

Androstenone
8.88 mcg

Androstenol
5.92 mcg Androsterone

There is so many pheromone variables when

comparing products and quantitys ect it sorta makes it understandable why with the variations in our personal

pheromone signatures we each have our own favourite products and or mixes.

And it is interesting that just the addition or

subtraction of one drop or one spray can make or break a hit mix.

Anyway its all good fun and certainly fabulous when we

touch home base with some good phero splashed on.

Gegogi
01-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Plain 1X Ammo contains 7.5mcg

mones per spray, equal parts nol, rone and none. It's a nice social mix with mellow sexual undertones and not as in

your face as AE. The new Ammo scent sucks green donkey dicks and I've stopped using it. However, I've recreated

the Ammo ratio and dose with chemset and experimone products mixed with my fav colognes. Works great. Realize you

need a concentration 5 or 6 times greater than your intended dose since most colognes work best at 5:1 or 6:1. Any

lower and the cologne loses its character.

CasanovaMan
05-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Plain 1X

Ammo contains 7.5mcg mones per spray, equal parts nol, rone and none. It's a nice social mix with mellow sexual

undertones and not as in your face as AE. The new Ammo scent sucks green donkey dicks and I've stopped using it.

However, I've recreated the Ammo ratio and dose with chemset and experimone products mixed with my fav colognes.

Works great. Realize you need a concentration 5 or 6 times greater than your intended dose since most colognes work

best at 5:1 or 6:1. Any lower and the cologne loses its character.

Cool, thanks.
Do you think you

can use too much rone? I always see it in small amounts in formulas but I have used more and haven't noticed any

negatives.