PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is pheromones and a few other questions

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 07:13 AM
Good day everyone,

I\'m a newbie and I just bought my first bottle of SOE and EDGE. A couple of questions I have and would appreciate any advice.

1. What exactly is pheromones? I know its some sort of scentless chemical messenger. But what are pheromones suppose to achieve after it has been detected by the VNO? What sort of reactions (sexual, likability, agression) is it suppose to trigger, theoretically and practically?

2. What is the difference between -nol, -rone, -none and the newest compound. Are they suppose to trigger different responses or similar response? Perhaps someone could also let me know the reasoning behind why -none is not added into SOE so I could fully appreciate it when I\'m using.

3. Why do we need pheromone supplements? Is it because we do not produce enough naturally or is it because we sort of \"washed and cover off\" the pheromones we naturally produced.

4. I presume that pheromones for men (to attract women) and for women (to attract men) are different. Do they contain completely different compounds or is a difference in the composition ratio of nol, none and rone.

Many thanks for reading. I appreciate your advice.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the reply. I just found the link the all back issues of pheromones news. Should be able to learn a ton of stuffs there. Thank you!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 11:45 PM
The info is probably right through the forum but here goes from my knowledge bruce and james should know more.

1. We influence each other by the composition and strength of our sweat. (you sound like a reporter - mediacomm so we should give you everything you need.)
Anyway you know when someone is aggressive you will notice that they probably smell a bit offensive - someone with bad BO
Its pretty much like cats dogs and any animals on heat - except humans are on heat all the time. That is not disputed they give off scents to attract the opposite sex well humans have same thing except we are more evolved and have consciousness that seperates us. But we still react. THe main areas of production are the neck glands (tyroid) underarm (lots of hair down there to smell - why women snuggle up to mens underarms) and genetials well that is self expentatory.

2. all are androgens mostly but
nol - is produced during foreplay leads to giggles etc
none - alpha male type (lots of high placed powerful males - usually smokers so they try to cancel everyone else smell out with a blocker (cigarette smoke) probably why the high amounts of smoking in the western world and also high lung cancer rates.
rone - well only a few people are actively investigating ask james kohl on that one it seems to have musculinity and stability.
New one well i dont know ask the ones that are investigating it right now (problems with erox corp with patent rights)

3. Well yeah to replace what is lost through poor food quality lack of exercise and also to have a slight advantage other other guys and girls.
4. Women are different having more estrogen than testorone=more androgens. But women produce a lot of couplins ? apparently and men more none. There are other compounds in human sweat that havent been explored but the idea of medical application of sprays into the nose ie antidepressants and diebeties medications are already being used.

Although a lot of people in the colonge and perfume business (big business all around the world) are about to realise products in the next few years containing androgens as the next big thing \"so you may as well watch and go along for the ride because i think its already happening with some products. Pretty decentralized.