PDA

View Full Version : Clint eastwood effect

dudeman
12-24-2009, 01:25 AM
So, i've used

one spray of Chikara and 3 dabs of SOE, got the harshh clint eastwood effect... any other mones i could buy which

would make me less intimidating but just with a tad bit more sex appeal...

Oceanborn
12-24-2009, 05:13 AM
Try WAGG or WAGG-None as it is

designed to nullify the Clint Eastwood effect.

Rbt
12-24-2009, 08:28 AM
Oooo...

With that little Chikara

and Soe?

You must be churning out something those two can't overpower/attenuate...

Try SoE on it's own. If

you can't find a dosage that works to improve things with that I'm not sure what to say. Other than there must be

something else throwing things off.

Just my opinion.

idesign
12-24-2009, 09:35 AM
Your personality and demeanor

play a much larger role in how you come across to people. If you act like Darth Vader, pheromones will only

accentuate that vibe.

SoE and C7 are not really known for bad boy type effects, so try paying attention to how

you're acting.

dudeman
12-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Your

personality and demeanor play a much larger role in how you come across to people. If you act like Darth Vader,

pheromones will only accentuate that vibe.

SoE and C7 are not really known for bad boy type effects, so try

paying attention to how you're acting.

Well this worked wonders the first time on one of my test

subjects. I was just wondering because three days after i applied SOE waited for that to wear off then applied one

spray of chikara ..this is when u got the negative effects so is it that SOE is necessary with chikara? because both

as a standalone do not work. Also there could be possible build up due to me using them three days in a row prior to

my next test with this one girl.

Rbt
12-25-2009, 10:17 AM
I've never seen a report nor

experieinced any sort of negative "buildup" with social pheromones such as in SoE. With Chikara there is a very

slight chance as there is some "sexual" pheromes in it like androstenone.... maybe...

And if you

wash/bathe/shower in between applications that lessens the chances even more (some OD problems seem to relate to

interaction of bacteria with pheromones, specifically androtenone).

There is also always a chance that added

synthetic pheomones just don't get along with your body chemistry. Can happen.

Nick666
12-25-2009, 10:42 PM
What is Clint Eastwood effect?

idesign
12-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Clint Eastwood is an American

actor who played a lot of "tough guy" roles. I assume the effect dudeman is describing is probably intimidating and

unapproachable.