PDA

View Full Version : APC & SOE?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 12:57 AM
I\'ve had APC, for a week now, I\'m new to all this, and from reading the posts sounds like APC is a good thing to mix with other phermones, but not alone. I\'ve used it alone, and nothing really has changed and i\'ve been a lot more observant to the women (am i putting enough on of this stuff? usually 3-4 dabs on the neck and/or wrists).
Well I have this bottle of APC here, and might as well use it, seems like SOE is a good way to go (I\'m 20 years old), would SOE and APC be a good mix? or would SOE stand alone by itself be good enough for any results? I\'m trying to watch the bucks and SOE seems reasonable to me. NPA interests me as well.. NPA and APC be better mixed?

thanks in advance

Bruce
03-08-2002, 03:52 PM
In my opinion, mixing apc and soe is risky. If someone has tried it and it works, please speak up, but both of those items are complex colognes. Personally I think your options are:
soe alone
OR
npa and apc

I like both of those a lot, but I am 52, so I don\'t mind haviing some aNONE in the mix. There has been a lot of talk that young hi-testosterone types (you know the type) are better off without the aNONE. There may be some truth to this, but that doesn\'t mean ALL 20 year old guys; just the buff and hairy types. Enough is enough on the aNONE.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 03:57 PM
bruce what about hary but not so buff

PHP 87
03-08-2002, 04:20 PM
Many people here have had success mixing APC and NPA in ratio of 7 parts APC and 3 parts NPA.

APC itself has very little phero content, but it does have a nice smell to it.

Perhaps wearing APC along with SOE might get results, but I haven\'t heard of anyone trying it yet.

Bruce
03-08-2002, 07:15 PM
If you have a lot of dark body hair, chances are you are hi testosterone. You could probably get buff pretty easily with a couple of trips to the gym every week. If the \"hi testosteron types don\'t need aNONE\" theory is true, than you might want to try that route and see what happens. Bottom line: if it works, it\'s right for you.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-09-2002, 08:33 AM
I don\'t have a lot of dark body hair, in fact i\'m 24 but very few hair in the armpits and never grew moustache. PI works for me very well.

Browneyedgirl
03-09-2002, 10:59 AM
Bruce,

Just out of curiosity, do the pheros you use affect your wife? Does she use pheros? And do they affect you?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-13-2002, 01:37 AM
Well, for me, 22 years old, and asian, mixng SOE and APC works pretty well. The musky smell of SOE and the aroma from APC mix well. I haven\'t had a single bad response, rather I got more looks and dihl than just having APC, or SOE alone. It worked so well that at a friend\'s party, I was fought over by 3 girls. out of 7 or 8, and 3 of those 8 have boyfriends. (no comment on what happened that night) all I put on is 2 2 in. strips of SOE on my neck, 1 behind each ear, then just use one or two dabs at the same locations with APC. I also read that being Asian, that we don\'t produce or emit as much as other people do. so maybe it just works for me images/icons/laugh.gif