PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys suggest for sexual...

GoLakers
12-19-2009, 10:44 PM
I am an asian male 26-28 years old, I am a bit short and muscular. I am good at talking to people and

stuff, but I don't know I am good at sexually attracting girls, esp hot blondes. With some products here, I am

trying to mainly attract hot Caucasian girls. There are mostly white girls here. I hear NPA or EDGE is good for

Asian males. What do you guys think about the beginner's package deal? Worth it? Which love scent products woudl

make hot blondes want to sleep with me and put down last minute resistance? Thanks.
Asian Kobe

HornyMan
12-20-2009, 05:56 AM
GoLakers:

I wish there was a product that made all "blonde hair" women what to instantly rip my clothes of

and screw me, but alas no phermones out there will guarantee that result!

At most mones will increase your

attractiveness, so if you're a 7/10 they may bump you up to a 8to9 /10 which is great.

It's hard to

pinpoint specific products. I know it took me several years of trying dozens of products to find what works for

me.

Since you are only 26-28 you may still be producing large amounts of none, especially since you say your

are muscular ( i guess you workout?). Watch for none OD. Why not give some SOE/Edge a try, but what out for how

much edge you apply. Chikara too has small amounts of none and several secret mones in it. It works on younger

women, and I've gotten hits from hot blondes too :)

Perhaps those with a better know how can suggest more

specific products to try... In the end you will have to determine through experience what works for

you.

Good luck.

HM

chas
12-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Why not give

some SOE/Edge a try

Good suggestion HM.

GL - Why not try the Edge & SOE gel packs first ? 1/2 of an

Edge gel pack (smaller size) applied to the neck is enough. It is good stuff ...

Probably works with all hair

colours :thumbsup:

thecaptain
12-28-2009, 01:04 PM
then get yourself a good

book on sexual body language so you can read her signals when she's interested in you. some gals,even if they want

you wont just say "how about we...". they will assume YOU will be able to read the signals even if the mones are

working.

terry0400-40
12-28-2009, 11:28 PM
then get yourself a good book on sexual body language so you can read her signals when

she's interested in you. some gals,even if they want you wont just say "how about we...". they will assume YOU will

be able to read the signals even if the mones are working.:goodpost:

Excellent advice Captain, and just as a side note i have had very solid blondy

hits with a small drop or two of PI ylang ylang used alone and without any added cover.

thecaptain
12-29-2009, 07:08 AM
no problem Terry and [sort

of] sorry about the ASHES!

terry0400-40
12-29-2009, 10:34 AM
no

problem Terry and [sort of] sorry about the ASHES!I'l do a Google search

and see who has them ASHES if i remember....