PDA

View Full Version : What to wear with Chikara?

JJ22
12-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey guys, I

recently bought Chikara after liking the gel packets so much. Now I'm looking for something to give me a little

sexual appeal.

I was looking at either The edge or NPA. Which would work better with Chikara? Any other

suggestions would be great too. I have a lot of cologne so I was wondering if these sprays effect the smell of my

cologne.

Oh on a side note, I notice that my Chikara bottle smells like rubbing alcohol while the packets

smelled kind of like sweat, is that how it's suppose to be?

chicago
12-17-2009, 10:26 PM
I like edge more, Chikara smells

like axe kilo.
________
Vapor Cannon Vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews)

Rbt
12-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Edge is a bit "weaker" so if you are

experimenting there will be less chance of OD.

If you are going to be covering with cologne most of the time you

may want to go with unscented version of (spray) Chikara. I haven't used the gel packs in so long I don't recall

what they smell like.

As for scent in general... go with what you like and what gets the best results from your

targets. Everyone has different opinions on what smells "good." Go with what works for you. I have found scented

spray Chikara gets better results from at least one of my primary ladies over other products, including unscented

Chikara.

HornyMan
12-20-2009, 06:23 AM
I've always liked

chikara scented over unscented. I've tried bottles of them both

In either case both got me friendly hits

from women and men. I love the smell of the scented one though. very nice.

I found when I wore chikara with

some npa/edge I had a hot blonde 10/10 women coming on so strong to me I though she was going to jump me. On the

other hand my SO was right there with me so I played the good guy role :-)

HM

terry0400-40
12-20-2009, 12:39 PM
I've always liked chikara scented over unscented. I've tried bottles of them both

In

either case both got me friendly hits from women and men. I love the smell of the scented one though. very nice.

I found when I wore chikara with some npa/edge I had a hot blonde 10/10 women coming on so strong to me I though

she was going to jump me. On the other hand
my SO was right there with me so I played the good guy role

:-)

HMI hope you can find opportunity to use this formula

when you may play the bad guy role and check the fruit out, be carefull.

HornyMan
12-21-2009, 01:07 AM
Terry:

I do

indeed like to play the bad guy role at times :-)

However, with winter here in Toronto Ontario Canada, and

thoughts turning to xmas season, the good guy role seems to trump all other desires :-)

However, when the

seeds of spring appear, and women in tight shorts strutt their stuff, there's no telling if HM will be

assimilated!

HM

terry0400-40
12-21-2009, 02:40 AM
Terry:

I do indeed like to play the bad guy role at times :-)

However, with winter

here in Toronto Ontario Canada, and thoughts turning to xmas season, the good guy role seems to trump all other

desires :-)

However,
when the seeds of spring appear, and women in tight shorts strutt their stuff,

there's no telling if HM will be assimilated!
HMKudos great as

you have HM under your control and all should be ok during the festive

season.
And then i would suppose you had betta keep away

from your stiffy tonic ie The Edge.

Oh well i may have

also been seduced by the rush of the flesh and have had HM taken control of things and removing me into the sex

dimension.

One thing that remains constant is that

us and everything around us is in a state of change, and life is full of exciting little suprises, yes in as much as

they come unannounced as it should be lol....

Women

in tight shorts hmmm yes i suppose it could work for me if them be not too long shorts, i recon short shorts would

be ok or maby then again no shorts, i gotta think this through before spring time. :sick: