PDA

View Full Version : Hit stories?!?!?!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 12:54 AM
It is about time that we had another round of hit stories.........
Any takers???

Satan

Whitehall
03-08-2002, 08:30 AM
Had a nice hit last Friday evening. Went to a local bar and found a seat next to a pair of attractive women. Quickly struck up a conversation with them - seems they were both married and with their husbands out of town, were taking the opportunity to have some fun.

The woman seated immediately next to me and I quickly focused on each other. She said that she was a Libra and had been married a year. We locked eyes after I told her that a Libra was always shopping for a better mate. I guess that resonated because we turned to each other and I put my arm on the back of her chair, touching her. Staring into each others\' eyes, I told her that after a year the magic was fading, \"the thrill was gone,\" and that she was missed the excitment of meeting a new, sexy man like myself. Her eyes diluated and she grew still (a DIHL?) as I recounted the fever of a new lover, the tingling of anticipation. (I\'m sooo bad!)

It was never to be since her friend was a gad-about and cutting my new friend apart from her old friend was not going to happen that night.

I was wearing NPA with Dunhill\'s Desire for men.

Bruce
03-08-2002, 03:22 PM
I got some nice attention in the gym yesterday using SOE and a lot of natural aNONE sweat.
Bruce images/icons/smile.gif

proteus
03-08-2002, 03:26 PM
Been getting some very good hits the past two or so weeks with JB#1 especially yesterday. Won\'t go into details but Jambat\'s mix is great!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 11:59 PM
Hits a minute = SOE or SOE and a small amount of AE or SOE OD images/icons/laugh.gif

Jaggy
03-09-2002, 07:05 AM
Still continuing the hits with NPA/SOE/Issey.
Thursday went out to micro-brewery with some co-workers. A girl who never talked much to anyone wanted to make sure I was there. As the night progressed she kept moving closer and closer( I got there late and there were several people between us).Once next to me we started talking with her constantly putting her hand on my knee, upper leg and leaning in towards me. If I wasn\'t seeing someone right now I might have acted on all of this, although she did send me an email the next day saying I was the only good thing about last night. images/icons/laugh.gif

Paul canada
03-09-2002, 10:10 AM
Went out Friday nite and got some great hits with:realm PF and andro 4.2 (Hey, the old stuff is just as good) images/icons/smile.gif

Paul

wingrider81
03-09-2002, 10:33 AM
Hi All,
I went out to Franks a cheap drink, semi-biker bar. I was standing there talking to my buddy Lee who is experimenting on a PI/Obsession mix. Well a bartender lisa from down the street gives the guy next to Lee a hug and Lee says \"Me too?\" and she procedes to rub him up and down but good. She says she had to go home to eat and Lee starts rubbing her flat stomach and she\'s really liking it.
I had my JB#1 lite and NPA/Drakkor mix and not much was happening till I got my rump pinched. \"Lee who just pinched my butt?\" (would that be a \"BP\"?) And we both looked up to see a gal motoring around the bars\' corner among the happy hour crowd. I didn\'t follow up because she soon had two guys mesmerized. Plus she had a healthy smidgen of troll in the bloodlines. images/icons/shocked.gif
Lee said lisa had never shown any inclination to affection in the past.. It\'s gotta be good for tips but the pheros didn\'t hurt either.
Wingrider images/icons/wink.gif