PDA

View Full Version : Reason for using pheromones?

Greek-lover
12-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Even

more than sexual hits, my main reason for using Chikara and SOE, is the respect and attention you get from people.

It is pretty helpful in any kind of business situation. Everyone is politer and eager to help, and you generally

have better interactions.

What is the main reason for using pheromones?

What kind of image you want to

project?

There are times I enjoy the extra attention from people, especially from beautiful females;) even if

there is no NONE in the mix and is not overtly sexual.

chicago
12-14-2009, 06:17 AM
The image

that you project is who you are from the inside. Women can see the real

person.
________
hot girls Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/babes/)

Greek-lover
12-14-2009, 11:16 AM
The image that you project is who you are from the inside. Women can see

the real person.

Well, yes. It depends with the acuity of the woman though, her personality. A

woman with more of an "emotional nature" can interpret "unconscious" body language signals, tone of voice and your

general emotional energy, drive, self confidence etc.

A woman with more of an intrarpersonal (not

interpersonal) intelligence and "logical nature", might put more emphasis on your personal autobiography, who you

think you are, your place "status" into the social hierarchy, and might put more emphasis in your actual

achievements, than how quick witted you are, have a social energetic nature etc,

Of course this is not clear

cut, every woman is attracted for a variety of reasons. But two of the most important traits of personality are the

"drive for social power" that the first type is interested to see, when the second is more interested to see a

"drive for success". Of course there are a variety of other traits that make you attractive.

Every person, man

or woman is able to see the "real person" in the extent of the "map of the territory" that he or she, already

possess.

Pheromones, and most importantly RONE can make women feel that you are higher in both traits mentioned

above. I had women, that I would contiunously wear around a good amounts of RONE containing products, that would

actually tell me, how self confident I look. From my experience RONE could really make a difference in how

people perceive your social status.

What I meant to ask with this thread is if people have more of a need to

project a social (NOL) high status (RONE) or sexual (NONE) self.

tounge
12-15-2009, 11:06 AM
I have to disagree with you

gentlemen. Too many people don't see the real person. That's one of the main reasons so many marriages fail and

why so many single women get knocked up and the guy runs off.

chicago
12-16-2009, 04:50 AM
Map is not the

territory.
________
Ipad Accessories (http://accesoriesipad.com/)

belgareth
12-16-2009, 08:25 AM
I have to

disagree with you gentlemen. Too many people don't see the real person. That's one of the main reasons so many

marriages fail and why so many single women get knocked up and the guy runs off.
I agree, women are often

poor judges of men. It seems they all too often fall for the projected image and not the real person beneath.

However, I think men are as guilty as women are of only seeing what we want to see and not the real person. I know

that I have been, many times.

We all wear masks, so to speak. Its rare that anybody sees the real perosn under

the mask until they know them well. Pheromones are another mask, if they are congruent with the facade the person

puts up in public. If the pheromone signature is too far off from the persona the person comes across as weird.

To answer the original question about my purpose for wearing mones, it was to give me an edge when I started my

small business. By wearing mones I felt I had an advantage in my first impression and later in negotiating. Whether

it was a placebo or not is hard to say and I made a whole lot of mistakes along the way. Eventually I learned that a

very small amount of -none with a good combo like Chikara or AQ worked the best.

tounge
12-16-2009, 04:18 PM
I agree,

women are often poor judges of men. It seems they all too often fall for the projected image and not the real person

beneath. However, I think men are as guilty as women are of only seeing what we want to see and not the real person.

I know that I have been, many times.

No doubt. Men have just as much trouble seeing the real

person. We guys are just as bad as women in seeing what we want to see. However too many guys around here over the

years have attributed too many supernatural powers to women that simply don't exist.

idesign
12-16-2009, 05:33 PM
I started using -Mones just out

of curiosity, and SoE was great in my business relations. After playing around for a while I started seriously

trying to match my pheromone signature to my natural signature, as best I could figure it out. Personality plays a

huge role and you end up trying to see yourself as others might see you, to amplify your best qualities and maybe

fill some gaps. Its a lot of fun with many surprises.

Rbt
12-16-2009, 06:04 PM
For all the talk about women being

able to read men...

One of my sisters and a recently wed niece have both divorced (or are about to) as

apparently they both pretty much misread the men. And my one other sister was more than happy to see hubby go out

with the boys rather than stick around the house...

Not a very good batting average.

chicago
12-17-2009, 02:13 AM
First thing i notice about

american men is that they act like sissy around women. Were i come from we treat women like shit, but they love

it.
________
Expert insurance (http://xpertinsurance.com/)

idesign
12-17-2009, 08:08 PM
That's a pretty broad

generalization there chicago, but I can understand why you might see things that way.

One could make an equal and

opposite generalization about American men being more respectful of women than men from "Country X", where thousands

of women are flocking to scores of websites trying to find American husbands because they're tired of being treated

like shit.

As usual, there are extremes on both sides of the equation. I've seen my share of sissified prigs

and macho plumage, I work things out on my own terms.

Mi dos centavos amigo.

PS I'm curious, why do you

think women like being treated like dirt? All women? Or only some women?

terry0400-40
12-17-2009, 10:58 PM
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_women_not_prefer_'nice'_guys

chicago
12-18-2009, 01:18 AM
Terry...lol

:rofl:
________
Box Vaporizers (http://boxvaporizers.com)

terry0400-40
12-18-2009, 02:39 AM
Terry...lol :rofl:I need also a good laugh at

myself te he

Its getting close to Christmas and i wish you one full of joy and good

cheer. :wave:

And here is a cute picture to um er mull over.

idesign
12-18-2009, 05:14 AM
http://wiki.ans

wers.com/Q/Why_do_women_not_prefer_'nice'_guys (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_women_not_prefer_%27nice%27_guys)

Interesting, most of the women respondents

stated that they DO like nice guys. I liked these two...

"I believe most women do, but they don't want a

wimp that cries at everything and is a push over. Nice and a wimp are different things. Only women that are

emotionally or mentally unstable chose guys that aren't nice."

"We love nice guys! The problem is that

many men think they are 'nice guys' when in fact, they aren't -- or they are and have many OTHER issues!... I

think dysfunctional women don't like nice guys

But I'm still curious as to why chicago thinks women love

poor treatment, and which women specifically.

Rbt
12-18-2009, 09:18 AM
There is also that wonderful

American tradition called "sexual harassment lawsuits...".

Remember it's now okay to sue if your hot coffee is

actually hot and stuff like that.

tounge
12-18-2009, 10:08 AM
There is also

that wonderful American tradition called "sexual harassment lawsuits...".

Remember it's now okay to sue if your

hot coffee is actually hot and stuff like that.

You are exactly right. Sexual Harassment lawsuits are

a huge thing in America and don't seem to be as well thought of in Eastern Europe and South America. The same goes

for the Feminism movement. It has a much more effect on American culture than in Eastern Europe and other places.

Inspite of all this, American women want a MAN as much as the next women. But the great majority of mature thinking

women around the world do not want to be constantly treated like crap,

belgareth
12-18-2009, 02:50 PM
We've beat this one up in the

past but here we go again. Some women do like to be mistreated and it is most likely a psychological problem.

Perhaps the types of women who hang out in bars are more likely to want to be mistreated? I don't know about that

but I do know the educated and self assured women I know wouldn't tolerate it for a minute.

As for the old

nice guy argument, there is a difference between being a man, a jerk and a wimp. The latter two are both signs of

inmaturity, insecurity and self absorbition. Most males grow out of that stage of their lives and learn to be real

men but remember that males mature slower than females. A real man knows he can be comforting, hold a baby, laugh,

fight or do whatever else is needed and he never needs to put others, especially women, down. He can be nice to

somebody without letting them take advantage of him or being a wimp.

In my experience women seem to like a guy

that can be all those things and not take himself too seriously. Even now, I still get hits from much younger women

who tell me they hate the way guys their own age act. They don't like the callous, macho braggart but enjoy knowing

they are in the company of somebody who can and will take care of them while treating them like a lady.