PDA

View Full Version : Pheremones turning clothes yellow?

jubbaduffa
12-05-2009, 03:30 PM
sometimes I would put pheremones on my shirt and I nothiced that after a couple times,if I put it on a white

shirt,the shirt turns yellow and can't wash it out,has anyone else ever had this problem before? does anyone know

what it is that's causing it?

Mnunez
12-05-2009, 04:37 PM
sometimes I would put pheremones on my shirt and I nothiced that after a couple times,if I

put it on a white shirt,the shirt turns yellow and can't wash it out,has anyone else ever had this problem before?

does anyone know what it is that's causing it?

That's a common problem with sweat.
Do you sweat

a lot?.

jubbaduffa
12-05-2009, 04:46 PM
sometimes when I'm at a

club I will sweat but it only happens when I wear pheremones..

Rbt
12-05-2009, 05:27 PM
I've noticed a yellowing at the

armpits of my undershirts as well. I may be sweat related, but it's possible that because the pits may also be

hotbeds of pheromones (natural ones) that the combination is causing the discoloration. I sweat in other places

onthe body, but don't see the same yellowing. And I can sometimes tell from the "pit stink" on occasion that the

androstenone production may be in gear. Or as androstedienone is supposed to be part of male sweat that may be part

of the deal as well, although a-1 isn't in very many phero products.

Just speculating here.

Gegogi
12-06-2009, 06:25 PM
sometimes I would put pheremones on my shirt and I nothiced that after a couple times,if I

put it on a white shirt,the shirt turns yellow and can't wash it out,has anyone else ever had this problem before?

does anyone know what it is that's causing it?

Well then, why not simply apply to areas of bare skin

and/or hair?