PDA

View Full Version : any thoughts on Axe body wash and pheremones?

jubbaduffa
12-05-2009, 03:01 PM
any one have any thoughts on using axe body wash with any of the pheromone stuff? I bought chikara and

alter ego..also should I wear deoderant or just keep my armpits a little sweaty? also what are your thoughts on

putting paramones on your armpits,navel,private parts etc? thanks..

Rbt
12-05-2009, 05:42 PM
any one

have any thoughts on using axe body wash with any of the pheromone stuff? I bought chikara and alter ego..also

should I wear deoderant or just keep my armpits a little sweaty? also what are your thoughts on putting paramones on

your armpits,navel,private parts etc? thanks..

Axe products are no big special deal. Consider them the

same as any other "cover" scent (or "base scent" in these cases as you would be appplying the pheromones over them

after washing). Go for it. Just watch out for "scent clash" if you are using scented pheromone products.

*Deoderant* is pretty much the same case. It's more just a scent. *Antiperpirant* on the other hand is different.

AP will probably block any natural pheromones and body scent, so it could alter your phero signature, and maybe even

badly, in the event you meet someone while you AREN'T using AP that you had met when you WERE. Your phero signature

may get to be too radically different.

I'm all for keeping a bit of the "natural" scent/sweat going. Just

remember to wash regularly. You want a natural body scent, not *stank*.

There have been many posts here and

elsewhere over the years where some users have tried applying to all sorts of body areas/parts. Sometimes it seems

to work, sometimes not. All you can do is try for yourself. Just go easy as you are probably already churning out

some hefty natural pheromones from places like pits, crotch, etc. and any place odor-causing bacteria can thrive.

Just my thoughts.