PDA

View Full Version : Give me your thoughts, gentlemen.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 05:49 PM
I have been reading all the posts here and it seems that over 80% are guys. This is an advantage for me because I can now ask all of you...

Okay, so you (we)all use pheromones. What made you decide to use this? Was it out of curiosity? Highly recommended?

For me, I need that extra boost. BTW, darn, i still have not received my PI/w. Post offices take the longest time...lol Anyhow, I have been single for over 1 month now and loving every minute of it. I was in a serious relationship for a long time, so I was feeling down one day, went on the internet and found this site. THANK GOD. I decided to try it out (darn, did i mention I have not received the package yet??? lol) because I decided to PLAY THE FIELDS FOR AWHILE.

So you guys use -mones to HAVE MORE EDGE than others? Are you guys also \"playing the fields as well\" and pheromones are giving you something extra?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 06:41 PM
kakii,
i am new to this myself and believe it or not was never aware of pheromones before this year. i stumbled upon these by accident doing some research one day. before i knew about pheromones i asked a girl out expecting a simple yes or no answer. not asking too much huh?? lol. well what i got was not a yes or no, but her e-mail address and not much more. oh well our agenda\'s may have been different. no biggy. anyway i stumbled upon this pheromone thing and it seemed pretty interesting and i wanted to experiment. i\'ve tried PI, SOE and TE. something is definitely happening and i am enjoying whatever it is. i didn\'t get these to play the field, but if that what happens who am i to complain. good luck hope you get your stuff soon!! lol.
raider

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 06:45 PM
not sure about the rest here, I\'m starting on them to give myself the competitive edge in th fields as well as business negotiations. I\'m not hoping for a miracle but hell, first aid is better than no aid. What\'s more, when we buy perfumes/colognes, most of the time we\'re more concerned about what others think than our preferences; so why not give them something to possibly drool over? images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 06:46 PM
yeah, pretty much! i searched the web for \"attracting women\" then i got to this site and i\'m glad this is the one i tried out first and i never got fooled by other sites. Oh yeah, if you have the right stuff and the right moves, this stuff will really give you the edge over the others. the only problem is sometimes, one product doesn\'t blend with your body but the others will so it took me a bunch of products and trials to finally find the one that works for me. one thing for sure is: you will really have fun with this stuff as long as you keep playing around with it and not have too much expectations.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 07:07 PM
Kakii24 ;

My reason was to hopefully cut down on spending time ( hate to call it wasting time ) barking up the wrong tree - talking and becoming friendly with women who end up being married. At 49 , this is usually the case. There aren\'t too many single women left in your late forties. I mean ones under 300 lbs ... images/icons/shocked.gif

My \'Ralph Kramden Idea\' was that the pheromones would help attract the \'eligable\' ladies and they would be the ones making the first move - allowing me to narrow my focus and saving me from hearing the \'I\'m married\' news sometime during the nice conversation I\'ve engaged them in.

I haven\'t seen anything from using the products I have after about six weeks, though most here have terrific results. Either I don\'t use them right or my body chemistry just doesn\'t jell with the stuff I\'m trying.

This is a great place ; everyone will bend over backwards to help you with information. Wish I could give you some concrete advice but I\'m still looking for my first hint of success with pheromones myself.

Best of luck ! images/icons/wink.gif

jvkohl
03-07-2002, 08:06 PM
Having read all the available \"pop\" psychology, I began to study pheromones in an attempt to help explain women\'s behavior. Got pretty good at doing so, and several women openly told me that their sexual interest in me was due to my natural odor. This led to more and more scientific exploration and experimentation. Never used pheromones to enhance my natural scent until SoE was released (because I was married from 1992 until 2001; SoE arrived in 2002). Now, I\'m taking advantage of many years of research and experimentation, while continuing experiments in a variety of different social settings. It\'s great to find practical applications as a result of years of research--as others also have found.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 11:44 PM
kakii24, what made me decide to try? Good question. I, like many I suppose, I stumbled across this site. I was lucky enough not to have tried E-Bay, and reasonable enough to read for about a week before buying anything. I was honestly very curious. I am a Ph.D. student working on something obscure dealing with, well nobody really wants to know, trust me. Having this background, I decided to try the pheros to see what would happen. Oh, for those of you who need some idea of the background I am talking about, please read this web page (\"http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Union/2586/Humour/geeky_guys.html\") for more info. It is not the original (They took it down, Arrrrgh!) but it is a good copy. Since my humble beginings, people have asked a lot of questions around here that I have been able to answer with some sort of knowledge (good or bad, I am not altogether sure.) My phero stories are not quite at the level as some around here, but I am really responsible for most of that. So the last point I will bring up is the general attitude of others around me has changed. Slightly, but for the better. I have been testing -nol, and avoiding -none, for no better reason than to figure out how it works with me. It has been fun. So, that original stumble across this page was the spark. Now I am at a camp fire, someday it will be bond fire, followed by wild fire, and culminating in four alarm fire. Well, I dunno, I guess the camp fire is nice.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 01:44 AM
I trid just for the fun of it. I have tried several brands, including SOE. However, no hits. Nothing. Yes I see friendly faces and even DIHL\'s, but honestly can\'t contribute those to pheros. I get them whether or not I wear pheros. Not much you see on this forum actually coudn\'t be axplained by just the placebo effect. Still, I don\'t mind spending a bit of money just experimenting. Nobody can say I dismiss pherois witout trying!

jose
03-08-2002, 07:07 AM
Well basically to get laid of course at least that\'s what it was for me at first, now it\'s a totally different story. It\'s more of a getting close to people socially without them thinking you\'re some kind of threat,or possibly find a long-term relationship. I have been using other products before I discovered love-scent. Still there\'s nothing wrong with a woman throwing herself at you. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 07:29 AM
Good Day Everybody,
To summerize an extremely long story that dates back like three years, the reason I got into pheromones was because I was running out of ideas to try to get someone to really like me enough to understand my friendship. I\'m not interested in dating, never have, probably never will be, but I still need my friend to be attracted to me somehow because I love this person alot. I recently found out one reason y its going to be hard getting what im after so I feel like I waisted my money when i haven\'t even tried this product yet. However, now that i know my friend\'s parents is a barrier, maybe it won\'t be a waist. I just hope that androstenol works on parents for the better. I also didn\'t want people to get any bad feelings about me becuase of the way I am. So I was hoping that phero\'s would affect the way others responded to me cause its getting really hard lately to hide my true purpose. I sort of go places that im not really supposed to be in and use different reasons for doing so, but others are starting to wonder. he he... weird reasons huh? lol

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 07:32 AM
P.S. I haven\'t been into pheromones for long. Ive only found out about them around February so im not an expert on this. C ya! ^_^

jamesdeanmartin
03-09-2002, 10:44 AM
I was in a relationship for 3 years with a woman and she always stated how she loved my \"scent\" and that turned her on the most. I thought there might be something to this whole scent thing. I checked it out a couple months ago, and have been having fun with them. I\'m no Brad Pitt, not even close. I get a lot of hits, and actually my friends owe me a bunch too, because girls are always on them as well now probably because they are attributing the stimulation to them instead of me. I don\'t mind, but it is still funny to watch some of my friends, who were long considered \"undateable\" getting hit on hardcore by women at clubs. The pheros really don\'t work well on girls I\'ve known before, but if I introduce a new friend to them, while wearing pheros, I always hear, \"You know your friend, so-and-so, he\'s really hot\". The Pheros seem to work, but they are only about 15% of the overall effort necessary to date/go out with/get with a girl. You need everything else in order for the pheros to even be a help. They aren\'t a magic potion where some asshole who treats girls like shit or doesn\'t say two words to them is miraculously going to become a stud. That is perhaps why we see the wide disparity in results. For me, I had everything else in place, I just needed a little boost.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-09-2002, 12:09 PM
well for its kind of the opposite, I was tired of being single! lol so then I was going to check ebay for things and found the speed seduction stuff, and APC on the ebay. Well the APC didn\'t work at all. I still can\'t smell any phero\'s on it. So I tried that last semester. and the Speed Seduction Magic Connection videos kind of sucked too because they just should you the guys doing the techniques but not the theory or anything behind it. So you definately need the other tapes w/ this one. But I wouldn\'t buy the magic connection ones anyway. Buy the regular course if your going to buy anything.
BUT ANYWAY NOW ITS A DIFFERENT STORY: I stoped using the APC for a while and bought tribulus Terrestris to improve my testosterone(it worked alot) and started lifting weights)
After the break, then decided to search google for pheromones and found a couple of sites and then this one. This one was the only one w/ a FORUM. A totally badass idea beacause I asked questions adn read like crazy. Plus I now knew the site was for real. Then I bought the NPA and made JB1 and started getting hits. The mixed kind of increased my libido and made me more confident w/ the ladies.
But now I haven\'t USED MY PHERO\'S. I have been just working on myself and my confidence and everything, NOW I get DIHL\'s and looks from FINE women w/o the mones because of the attitude I can project. But I have been so used to these women being out of my league that I don\'t think they are hiting on me right at the moment images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/crazy.gif I just think they are being friendly lol images/icons/tongue.gif Oh man, serously I have to go back and remember what happened and when I look back I see that there were signals there! Damn! But things are changing really fast for me so I have to get used to added attention and everything.
I guess thats it.
Oh and I also bought Beaches before and it didn\'t really work. Maybe because its pure oil and cold or even cool temperature slows release rate and diminishes release distance. also the scent is pretty feminine but whats cool is that the scnet can change depending on your mood. I will change from sweet and floral (when relaxed) to spicy when anxious.
Those are my 2cents.. um 2dollars It sure came out super long)
lats