PDA

View Full Version : Question re: unscented A7 for women

LuvLori
12-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new to this board as well as new to pheromones in general. I've done a fair amount of reading on

the site but am looking for some insight.

I recently bought the unscented Alpha7 and am just using my own

fragrances as a cover. When I first received the bottle, I noticed a very slight "musky" smell to it, but nothing

too offensive. But after a few days, I don't smell a thing, not out of the bottle or once I have it on.

I

started off using 2 drops, one drop on each wrist, noticed absolutely no change at all -- then gradually increased

to one drop on each wrist, behind each ear/neck and on the chest, making sure to allow sufficient dry time before

apply my own scent. I still don't notice anything! I have worn it to the office out of curiosity (I work with

several men and women) and also my office tower is connected to a fairly large shopping mall that I frequented

during lunch breaks etc. Still nothing! No curious glances, conversation or anything else that is out of the

ordinary.

I also have worn it in a one-on-one setting (in a small meeting environment, then out for coffee)

with a man I am interested in...again, noticed absolutely no change.

Will it not work unless used with another

pheromone?? I also bought a sample packet of the Sensual Seduction for Women, which I have also tried using my own

fragrance as a cover -- same thing...nothing. What am I doing wrong??? Lol

Little background - I am 39, divorced

over 2yrs and am seeking "hot companionship" and friendship with men between the ages of 35-43ish.

I live

outside the USA and my shipment took almost 2weeks to receive, which was a long anticipated wait time trust me! I'm

feeling frustrated that I don't notice any change at all.

I welcome and and all your comments -- thank you!!

chas
12-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Hi LuvLori ...

I would put one

drop of A7 behind each ear & do this for 4/5 consecutive days without thinking about it. Mones work in strange ways

& the effect varies on the type of place, all sorts of things. You might get a reaction when you least expect it

(the watched pot never boils ...). You need to be fairly close to people as well for them to inhale your

scent

Mones can be used individually or in combination - people just experiment to get their 'magic

mix'.

There is no automatic trigger reaction to mones (i.e cause & effect) but when they work it is fun

:)

LuvLori
12-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Thank you for

your response! I have actually been doing that...I continue to wear it even though I haven't noticed any type of

response whatsoever. I am still hopeful!

If I were to purchase another -mone....what would be a good one to try?

There are so many to choose from - hard to know which one to pick!

Thanks again for your help...

chas
12-08-2009, 08:36 AM
[quote=LuvLori;218070]If I were to

purchase another -mone....what would be a good one to try? There are so many to choose from - hard to know which one

to pick!quote]

I would try The Edge for Women & SOE for Women gel packs. They are good value & would allow you to

try 2 products for less than the cost of just one main bottle. (Once opened the top of a gel pack can be folded over

& sealed with a paper clip to keep the air out).

I've read the reviews on both & each has some very good

reports, particularly SOE for women. Some of the reviews were full of praise & some got no response at all - but I

wouldn't worry about the latter. The fact that some got excellent reports shows that they work for some people - it

is all an experiment anyway.

You don't need a cover scent with gel packs as they have their own added fragrance

but if we are in the business of 'attracting bees to a flower' ..

Speaking as a chap - at risk at any moment of

being lured on to the rocks by a seductive (& cunning) lady - I sometimes like a women to have a definite scent of

something nice - a natural based scent of e.g. vanilla, musk, jasmine, etc. etc. High street perfumes can be

artificial & off-putting - & pricey. There are web sites selling inexpensive fragrance oils for the skin with a wide

variety of natural based scents. (E.g. a non-'mone selling UK based web site is 'perfume-parlour.co.uk).

You

could have plenty of fun combining 'mones with different scents.