PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Primal Instinct

Mikey457
12-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Hey

all!!! first of all great to be here, i know you guys have a great little community going on here. K so I'm 19

years old n I'm a guy. I read a bunch on the forums then got tired of reading so i ordered what would " get be

obvious hits." I order Primal Instinct Unscented. I dont know if this was a bad choice for my first one but I

havent really seen anything yet. Ive tried it for 3 weeks now. I used like 1 drop with no cover scent, then like

half a drop with no cover, then like basically nothing with no cover, then 2 drops with no cover scent. I then tried

1 drop and then half a drop with some colloge and still got nothing. I waited a day between doses too. Not even

looks. I really wanna buy more stuff and im considering trying some ALter Ego cuz i ordered the samples and tried

the ALter Ego n my girl was xtra horny. dont know if it was that or just that night...didnt have enuf to test but I

just need some advise. In the test kit i also got some Edge and some SoE which didnt smell that great on me so we

can cancel those out. I would really appreciate anything you girls/guys have to say. Thanks a bunch.

DaveRam
12-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Hey

all!!! first of all great to be here, i know you guys have a great little community going on here. K so I'm 19

years old n I'm a guy. I read a bunch on the forums then got tired of reading so i ordered what would " get be

obvious hits." I order Primal Instinct Unscented. I dont know if this was a bad choice for my first one but I

havent really seen anything yet. Ive tried it for 3 weeks now. I used like 1 drop with no cover scent, then like

half a drop with no cover, then like basically nothing with no cover, then 2 drops with no cover scent. I then tried

1 drop and then half a drop with some colloge and still got nothing. I waited a day between doses too. Not even

looks. I really wanna buy more stuff and im considering trying some ALter Ego cuz i ordered the samples and tried

the ALter Ego n my girl was xtra horny. dont know if it was that or just that night...didnt have enuf to test but I

just need some advise. In the test kit i also got some Edge and some SoE which didnt smell that great on me so we

can cancel those out. I would really appreciate anything you girls/guys have to say. Thanks a

bunch.

First of all: What reactions are you seeking????

Then, be realistic, we are talking

about pheromones, not LSD.

Pheromones reactions are subtle, pheromones wont change people's opinions or

actions. Pheromones are mere extensions of you, congruence is key. You wont find sexual hits in a public place,

please, stop seeking for a reaction, just be you.

P.I. is an advanced product, and you're waisting it, It's

oil based which works at it's best in a close range and when the time is appropriate, like Alter Ego with your gf.

Androstenone stinks!!! at your age start using half drop and please, please, please use a decent

cover.

Start using social products and then escalate to more advanced ones.

Keep testing... Eventually

you'll get the hang of it.

willie
12-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Whew, at 19 years old, PI may be

way too much none for you. I would not recommend PI for anyone younger than 25 as your natural none levels would

push you over the edge...

i would recommend at 19 using just APC with some SOE, you need some nol in there and

with the girls in your age group, they would respond better to some nol and not as much pure none, AE comes to mind

as well.

I am 42, and my none levels have gone way down with age, however, more than a drop of PI can put me

into od range, however, that being said, PI is one product that literally got me laid on a one night stand, A7 was

the other, however, they were both with women over 30plus. I love PI back in the day, it always made me feel like a

marine drill sergeant who just kicked the enemies ass