PDA

View Full Version : What to buy? - Newbie

Mnunez
12-03-2009, 09:37 PM
First of all,

let me thanks the creator of this cool forum and introduce myself. Hi All!.

Since I’m new at this I'm a

little confused on where to start.
I've read a lot and guessed that a good start would be Chikara (gel packs),

basically because it's price and performance.

I read though that Chikara is most for social enhancing than

a more aggressive reaction. Personally, I have no problems with that... every person, even if unknown, feels by

default relaxed and It's easy because of that for me to break the ice; I'm the kind of guy that old people tends

to speak to, or someone who others talk at public places, like a bus stop hahaha. But I'm looking more for "the

next step" when comes to parties and pubs. I read that The Edge worked fine for that.

Could someone recommend

me what would be a good combination to achieve this?. I'm 26, looking for youg girls (19-25) and want this to work

at places like discos or pubs.

By the way, in a different subject. The other day saw in a store a product

called "Pheromore", which said it has something like 32mg of pure pheromones. The price was convenient; it had a

nice packaging, a good logo and the seller told me it was the best of the market. I'm confused since all the other

products I've found on Internet had little if nothing compared to this regarding pheromones mg. Also, this product

is not available at any store.

Thanks and bye!

idesign
12-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the forum

Mnunez!

I would recommend the newbie starter kit for price and performance. The Edge and SoE are a great combo

to start out with, but I'd go very easy on TE at your age, you're probably producing plenty of -None

already.

Haven't heard of "Pheromore". I'd do a web search and see if I could find some unbiased reviews

before I plunked down any cash.

Mnunez
12-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Welcome to

the forum Mnunez!

I would recommend the newbie starter kit for price and performance. The Edge and SoE are a

great combo to start out with, but I'd go very easy on TE at your age, you're probably producing plenty of -None

already.

Haven't heard of "Pheromore". I'd do a web search and see if I could find some unbiased reviews

before I plunked down any cash.

Thanks!.

So I'll probably get the newbie starter kit then!.
What

dosage or application points do you recommend to start with?. Do you recommend that I also ask for SoE? or just the

starter kit alone?. Also, the kit comes with the scented or unscented version of TE?.

Currently I'm waiting for

my current Chikara gel packs to arrive before I order anything else, because I'm not sure if customs will have some

problem with it or if it retains the item because of it's nature.

Thanks!