PDA

View Full Version : Androstadienone from another supplier

Watcher
03-07-2002, 03:16 PM
I just thought of a great idea, the one company that may be able to put this stuff into their products and avoid patent or any other BS could be olner pty ltd based in europe and australia (they supply bruce with attraction and andro 4.2) they could and probably are willing to realise a product with androstadienone in it, just email them folks like lcroy and stone labs and we can see what happens bruce may also like to follow this one up anyone else got any other ideas.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 04:05 PM
I don\'t know... On the Natural Attraction website (owned by Erox), it mentioned \"worldwide patents\".

Nutt
03-08-2002, 01:39 AM
I think the better idea is to make a list of suppliers of raw -dienone, or do a \'group buy\' where one person buys a large quantity at a discount, then splits it into smaller packages and posts them to the other forum members.

The instructions for what quantities of ethanol ( or whatever carrier) to add to give a specific concentration then simply need to be posted here. Unless there are any controls on selling raw -dieone then I cant see how the seller is infringeing patent, you could argue steraloids is breaking coke\'s patents as it has some chemicals that are in coke on its site (for example images/icons/laugh.gif )

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 05:25 AM
I have spoken with Bruce already. There will be no posting on this website with -dienone in it until someone else paves the way.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 08:54 AM
Thunder, are you saying Bruce wouldn\'t even let us organize a group buy or something else like that here?

If so, we should find a less restricted board to use. Not to stop using this one though... this one will probably always get more traffic.

[ March 08, 2002: Message edited by: Tantalus ]

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 12:02 PM
Well we just keep investigating the effects and discussing it and hopefully one of these other companies will pick it up (as far as bruce well its probably to do with copyright and patent issues as well.)