PDA

View Full Version : A7 , SOE, and yep TUTH

HornyMan
11-29-2009, 08:06 AM
ok,

So

from trial and error I find A7/SOE to work best for me overall.

Has anyone used Turn up the Heat

(TUTH)?

I am 40 and they say 1 spray a day may be ok for me since my testosterone levels are

low.

A7/SOE works well for different venues and even clubs. However, i would like to incoporate TUTH into my

mix or alone at times when I was to incorporate intense screwing with a woman I know.

With A7 I come across

as a protector/lover which many women like but sometimes you just need intense screwing with no talking. When I

plan to take a woman to bed would you recommend a mix with a7/soe or just tuth on its own?

thanks
HM

DaveRam
11-29-2009, 01:47 PM
ok,

So from trial and error I find A7/SOE to work best for me overall.

Has anyone

used Turn up the Heat (TUTH)?

I am 40 and they say 1 spray a day may be ok for me since my testosterone levels

are low.

A7/SOE works well for different venues and even clubs. However, i would like to incoporate TUTH into my

mix or alone at times when I was to incorporate intense screwing with a woman I know.

With A7 I come across as a

protector/lover which many women like but sometimes you just need intense screwing with no talking. When I plan to

take a woman to bed would you recommend a mix with a7/soe or just tuth on its own?

thanks
HM

TUTH has

done nothing for me, plus I can't stand the smell of it.

I'd go with The Edge if I'd wanted a spray

androstenone product, the price difference is significant too.

Instant Jerk has copulins, haven't got much

result from it either.

chas
11-29-2009, 03:58 PM
I'd go with

The Edge if I'd wanted a spray androstenone product, the price difference is significant too.

Or even

1/2 an Edge for men gel pack on neck/behind ears - good hits & definite reaction from women in vicinity.

It's

got extra 'secret' ingredients as well as 'none. I don't know what they are but others might ...

ontimenow
11-29-2009, 09:21 PM
chas I'm right behind you I'm

39. A-1 works great with A-7 and SOE. I've tried A-7 and The Edge together it actually worked pretty good. I can't

remember the exact amount of Edge I used it was from a gel pack. Good luck.

HornyMan
11-30-2009, 01:25 AM
"chas I'm right

behind you I'm 39. A-1 works great with A-7 and SOE. I've tried A-7 and The Edge together it actually worked

pretty good. I can't remember the exact amount of Edge I used it was from a gel pack. Good luck.
Yesterday

10:58 PM " -- ontimenow

Ontimenow:

Wouldn't the added edge gel cause an OD? A7 is a pretty

potetnt product even at 1 drop for men like me at 39 years of age. So potent I need to buffer it with

SOE.

Would adding edge gel cause me to OD on none? Also would I not be giving mixed signals? The none from

edge indicates the time is now to screw, and the A7 indicates lets be a little civiliazed about things and let me

act out as a sexy gentleman for you. What happens when you combine them together?

Also regarding A1, I hear

from others it makes for a more intimate environment but many say it causes depression... is this true? I naturally

suffer from bipolar disorder which includes depression stages at times, and can't afford to get depressed with A1.

It is costly and I don't want to risk it messing things up.

I already have the edge gel.. How much would you

recommend I apply with A7 soe? I am 39 and I lift weights and do aerobics 2x week. I find I can tolerate none

especially on days when I don't exercise with weights.

Edge by itself makes me look around a lot. My wife

says it looks like I don't pay attention to just her and I am constantly looking around at the environment instead

of focusing on her. She also finds I look like I tune out with it, which is not true with A7.

It would be

fantastic if I could wear an A7 Edge SOE combo without tuning out.

What can I expect from this different

than just A7/SOE? Has anyone noticed different experiences? How were they different? What were the self effects

and effects on others?

I am sold on A7/SOE. I just cannot use edge by itself. I am VERY interested in

A7/SOE/EDGE. As for A1 if there's even a little risk it causes depression I'd better avoid it.

HM

idesign
11-30-2009, 05:43 AM
Before I settled on A7 as my

-None of choice I had good success with TE/SoE. Like you say, there is a very different vibe between TE and A7, and

each combo is good for different settings.

You might try a TE/SoE combo tweaked with a dab of A314. Never

tried it but sounds like it could give you something interesting.

OTOH, you could try your idea of TE/A7/Soe,

but that packs a pretty good -None punch, have to be careful.

Rbt
11-30-2009, 08:52 AM
IMO the talk of "depression" with

A-1 is overstated and probably being misinterpreted.

I've never had a problem with A-1, but then again I also

don't seem to suffer or enjoy any "self-effects" from pheromone products.

A-1 reportedly has a "calming"

influence on women, and I think in a way it is something of a "calming" influence on men as well. It's more like a

"taking the agressive edge off" sort of "depressing" rather than an emotional "depressing." At least that is my

take.

I understand androstedienone is a compnent of male sweat, and I certainly haven't heard much about any

sort of "emotional" depression in men after a nice sweaty workout. Plus I remember one survey where when women were

asked about what appeals to them, "sweaty construction worker" was mentioned more than anything else (although

probably not the beer-bellied guy on the jackhammer...).

idesign
11-30-2009, 12:23 PM
I've never gotten any negative

feeling from A1 either, forgot to mention that. :)

Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time I heard

anyone complain about that, mostly just hear about people hearing about it.

ontimenow
11-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Let me clarify my usage of edge

and A-7. I've only tried that combo 4 times each time it worked. Each time I tried it I also used around 3/4 pack

of SOE, because of the none of A-7 and edge. The edge used to be my none of choice until A-7 came along. As far as a

OD it didn't bother me or the people around me, but everybody reacts differently. Combining the two in my

experience brings out the best in women. In my experience sometimes women want to screw sometimes they want to make

love. Just depends on the mood and the woman. A-1 doesn't make me depressed or the women around me depressed. Aa

far as I know no woman have complained about being depressed around me when I wear A-1. The added A-1 makes the mood

just right with the women (black,white,hispanic even Asian) I'm around. I workout 5 days a week with weights and I

do cardio 3-5 times a week too. Almost forgot I tried wearing Edge and SOE women did seem sort of irritated around

me that day. Go figure.

HornyMan
11-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Ok so

we know A7/SOE works for me. Edge by itself with SOE is a nightmare for me. End of story on that one.

I

tried A7/SOE with a dime sized amount (about size of small pinky fingernail) of edge. I seem to feel ok on it,

I'm a bit more relaxed but I tend to tune out. My reaction time when talking is slower. I feel a little retarded

on the stuff. With A7/SOE I have no problems.

I personally think edge creates too many problems for me for

one reason or another.

I'm about to give a1 a try.

Now can anyone give me some good advise on how to

use it to best get my $ worth?

I will order the regular strength and is a1 Adrostienione? (Sp) I want to

make sure I buy the right product, it doesn't say A1 on lovescent.

Secondly, please list ALL occasions when

you would rather use A7/SOE/A1 and occasions when you would rather use A7/SOE. List as many as possible so I can be

prepared for different scenarios based on YOUR experience and not just mine (saves me time guessing I guess :-)

HM

terry0400-40
12-01-2009, 02:51 AM
Ok

so we know A7/SOE works for me. Edge by itself with SOE is a nightmare for me. End of story on that one.

I tried

A7/SOE with a dime sized amount (about size of small pinky fingernail) of edge. I seem to feel ok on it, I'm a bit

more relaxed but I tend to tune out. My reaction time when talking is slower. I feel a little retarded on the stuff.

With A7/SOE I have no problems.

I personally think edge creates too many problems for me for one reason or

another.

I'm about to give a1 a try.

Now can anyone give me some good advise on how to use it to best get

my $ worth?

I will order the regular strength
and is a1 Adrostienione? (Sp) I want to make sure I

buy the right product, it doesn't say A1 on lovescent.

Secondly, please list ALL occasions when you would

rather use A7/SOE/A1 and occasions when you would rather use A7/SOE. List as many as possible so I can be prepared

for different scenarios based on YOUR experience and not just mine (saves me time guessing I guess :-)

HMAndrostadienone A1, yes i do use it combined with some of my mixes

also i get to apply two drops to my upper chest and throat some evenings when i perceive a certain little woman

could use some calming down.
Reagent grade Androstadienone Pheromone. Androstadienone

Pheromone comes in a 10ml eye-dropper top bottle.
Guaranteed to contain 10mg dry wt. of androste-dienone.

Warning: Do NOT buy Androstadienone Pheromone if you are a newbie.

HornyMan
12-01-2009, 11:41 AM
It seems the main interests of

A1 is to calm women down and control their outbursts while on the rag.

Now, does it do anything else?

How does it impact conversations, eye contact, lovemaking, and how long does the duration of one application

last?

I tend to OD on anything more than 1 drop of A7 (and can only wear a7 for 2-3 days before I need to

give it a break) . I also wear SOE (A big player in my game) about 21 inches with the A7. Now given the fact that

I mentioned these amounts and that I am 39, blood type O, and 5'8" 179 lbs, how much A1 should I start applying

along with A7/SOE?

I bought the regular strength A1 today. I can't wait till it

arrives!

YEAH!

HM

terry0400-40
12-01-2009, 12:20 PM
It

seems the main interests of A1 is to calm women down and control their outbursts while on the rag.

Now, does it do anything else? How does it impact conversations, eye contact, lovemaking, and how long does the

duration of one application last?
As far as i have noticed is that it

gives certain females a feeling of ease/relief ect therefore if they feel relaxed then other benefits to the user

can be experienced depending upon the target/situation.
I tend to OD on anything more than 1

drop of A7 (and can only wear a7 for 2-3 days before I need to give it a break) . I also wear SOE (A big player in

my game) about 21 inches with the A7. Now given the fact that I mentioned these amounts and that I am 39, blood type

O, and 5'8" 179 lbs, how much A1 should I start applying along with A7/SOE?

I bought the regular strength A1

today. I can't wait till it arrives!

YEAH!

HMI am using PI ,

SOE, Androstadienone, at the moment with my average daily Androstenone amount used at around 12.5 mcg and around 20"

SOE and TWO drops A1.

I would not say A1 is an attractant, but when used in the mix it really does

actually seem to soften up some targets and get them

talking.

The day i got mine a couple months ago i applied 3 drops on my clean neck

and nothin else and didn't mention it to my Sheela who said to me like 10 minutes later " you have that same sexy

smell like when we met " i was using a pheromone product when we met about 13 yrs ago, it was good but cant find it

around nowdays and forget its name also.

ontimenow
12-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Congrats on the A-1 purchase. I

usually wear two or three drops with my A-7 SOE mix. I usually apply on the back of my neck behind my ears sometimes

on my inner forearms. As stated earlier A-1 does seem to calm women down, especially when they are on their cycle.

As far as situations to use A-1 I would say when you really want to make love to your woman that should get things

popping lol. Sorry I couldn't be more informative.

DaveRam
12-01-2009, 08:21 PM
I

understand androstedienone is a compnent of male sweat, and I certainly haven't heard much about any sort of

"emotional" depression in men after a nice sweaty workout. Plus I remember one survey where when women were asked

about what appeals to them, "sweaty construction worker" was mentioned more than anything else (although probably

not the beer-bellied guy on the jackhammer...).

Which makes sense in order to slow the heart rate

down and make the sleep or resting activity more productive.

I have never had a depressing effect when

wearing A-1 in IFM. I've ordered some from LS, and I'm waiting for it to arrive, I'm eager to test this one

alone.

DaveRam
12-01-2009, 08:25 PM
I am using PI , SOE, Androstadienone, at the moment

with my average daily Androstenone amount used at around 12.5 mcg and around 20" SOE and TWO drops A1.

I would not say A1 is an attractant, but when used in the mix it really

does actually seem to soften up some targets and get them

talking.

The day i got mine a couple months ago i applied 3 drops on my clean neck

and nothin else and didn't mention it to my Sheela who said to me like 10 minutes later " you have that same sexy

smell like when we met " i was using a pheromone product when we met about 13 yrs ago, it was good but cant find it

around nowdays and forget its name also.

Hey Terry,

What concentration

of A-1 do you use???

terry0400-40
12-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Hey

Terry,

What concentration of A-1 do you use???Hi Dave, the

concentration is 10 mg/10 mL ....

I dont know either

my personality is becoming even more dynamic and illuminating or another remote theiry could be is that the

Androstadienone is actually doin summat for me in the attraction dept ? either way its a win win situation A n d i

have just remembered that there is a reason that my persona is illuminated to be brighter than what it had been

previously Yes that is the fact of the matter, and in the mean time i will revel in the New Sexy smelling man that i

have become with my daily two drops of A1 ....... Its all for her of course......

HornyMan
12-10-2009, 05:17 AM
I got my A1 today.

I

put on 2 drops behind the back of my neck. Incidently this morning before it arrived I also put on a drop of a7 and

21 inches SOE.

I noticed I was very calm (the type of depression mentioned here but not sadness

depression) , snuggled up with my wife to test it, but was asleep in 45 min.

To put it simply sure it calmed

me down.. In this case I would say consideraby! HA!

Well looks like I better try less. I will try 1

drop not 2 drops. Also I will only try it same time with A7 SOE application.

I wonder since edge causes some

people to feel angry will A7/SOE/Edge/A1 do the trick?

Or how about SOE/EDGE/A1? Any takers on

this?

Also can you OD on A1?

HM

terry0400-40
12-10-2009, 09:50 AM
I

got my A1 today.

I put on 2 drops behind the back of my neck. Incidently this morning before it arrived I also

put on a drop of a7 and 21 inches SOE.

I noticed I was very calm (the type of depression mentioned here but

not sadness depression) , snuggled up with my wife to test it, but was asleep in 45 min.

To put it simply sure

it calmed me down.. In this case I would say consideraby! HA!

Well looks like I better try less. I will try 1

drop not 2 drops. Also I will only try it same time with A7 SOE application.

I wonder since edge causes some

people to feel angry will A7/SOE/Edge/A1 do the trick?

Or how about SOE/EDGE/A1? Any takers on this?

Also

can you OD on A1?

HMI noticed a calming self effect with my first use

of 2 drops and now i do not notice any self

effect.

I often use 2 or 3 drops alone applied to lower neck area at times my Sheela

needs some calming at bedtime, i havent noticed any OD type

effects.

Ok i will do the SOE EDGE A1 this weekend .

HornyMan
12-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Thanks Terry, good

luck with your testing.

BTW I noticed my BEST edge hits were this one day when I pulled off the

following:

Shower, A7/SOE morning
(Wide awake, confident, talkative, friendly)

As day passed

and this combo wore off, it was time for my nightly mix. SOE/EDGE

But first to WAKE me up a little, and to

also AVOID NONE OD, I took a COLD shower. Scrubbed up a little on my neck region where I applied A7 / SOE. By

about 2 min into this cold shower I would be wide awake again. I always find myself sleepy and lazy after hot

showers. But this kept me wide awake.

THEN, I applied about 15-21 inches of SOE, and about a dime sized

amount of EDGE to my chest, back of neck, and abdominal.

I think not only did this produce great results, but

I got heads turning everywhere and both men and women were friendly to me. In essence edge only works when I am

100% wide awake. If I try to use it when I am tired (i.e. end of day ) it just backfires on me and I tune out.

I think the washing off of A7/SOE from AM helps. Also putting A7/SOE is definitely an upper. It makes me

feel alert.

I also find since I stopped eating red meat and refined sugar my mind works better. I also

noticed that a good salad at night kept me alert.

Then when I hit the Cafe's (I don't do clubs much

anymore.. can't keep too late nights nowadays..) in the evenings I feel I can flirt carefree, and really be in a

playful mood.

What I did notice is the next day I paid for it though. I think all that edge, a7, and SOE

converts to none, and therefore I can't apply anything, but who knows maybe I'll let the mojo run on its own the

next day and see what happens.

This is all without A1. With A1 I noticed today I got EMOTIONAL comfort

out of a woman I had barely talked to before. She was telling me all about her life. I noticed with my significant

other I was in an emotional conversation with her all about history of religion over coffee..gosh how boring. But

hell if it build emotional bond and gets me laid so the better.. ;-) I just find that its more for relaxed sex, and

lovemaking rather than orgasmic exciting horny sex.

Well we will see what will come about with

SOE/EDGE/A1.. That will be the final take...

Any predictions guys?

HM

HornyMan
12-12-2009, 06:21 AM
I should make one

interesting comment regarding this product.

When I wore it with 1 spray (I am 39 years old) I got an increase

in self effects. To tell you the TUTH (pun intended) I always get increase in self effects from just every mone

product. Sometimes I feel they work better on me than others!!!

The self effects were deepend voice,

increase confidence, and I love the smell.

I found it didn't last too long though. After about 1.5-2 hrs

the results disappeared.

I tried adding another spray and it was disaster. I obviously OD on 2 sprays in one

day.

I tend to like products which have a longer lasting duration like edge, soe, a7, a1 etc. Maybe because

they're not sprays???

With edge I noticed effects from others and myself. Same with A7. But with TUTH I

only notice self effects and that's with 1 spray. 2 screws me up completely.

HM

terry0400-40
12-13-2009, 12:16 PM
Thanks Terry, good luck with your testing.

BTW I noticed my BEST edge hits were this

one day when I pulled off the following:

Shower, A7/SOE morning
(Wide awake, confident, talkative,

friendly)

As day passed and this combo wore off, it was time for my nightly mix. SOE/EDGE

But first to WAKE

me up a little, and to also AVOID NONE OD, I took a COLD shower. Scrubbed up a little on my neck region where I

applied A7 / SOE. By about 2 min into this cold shower I would be wide awake again. I always find myself sleepy and

lazy after hot showers. But this kept me wide awake.

THEN, I applied about 15-21 inches of SOE, and about a dime

sized amount of EDGE to my chest, back of neck, and abdominal.

I think not only did this produce great results,

but I got heads turning everywhere and both men and women were friendly to me. In essence edge only works when I am

100% wide awake. If I try to use it when I am tired (i.e. end of day ) it just backfires on me and I tune out.

I think the washing off of A7/SOE from AM helps. Also putting A7/SOE is definitely an upper. It makes me feel

alert.

I also find since I stopped eating red meat and refined sugar my mind works better. I also noticed that a

good salad at night kept me alert.

Then when I hit the Cafe's (I don't do clubs much anymore.. can't keep too

late nights nowadays..) in the evenings I feel I can flirt carefree, and really be in a playful mood.

What I did

notice is the next day I paid for it though. I think all that edge, a7, and SOE converts to none, and therefore I

can't apply anything, but who knows maybe I'll let the mojo run on its own the next day and see what happens.

This is all without A1. With A1 I noticed today I got EMOTIONAL comfort out of a woman I had barely talked to

before. She was telling me all about her life. I noticed with my significant other I was in an emotional

conversation with her all about history of religion over coffee..gosh how boring. But hell if it build emotional

bond and gets me laid so the better.. ;-) I just find that its more for relaxed sex, and lovemaking rather than

orgasmic exciting horny sex.

Well we will see what will come about with SOE/EDGE/A1.. That will be

the final take...

Any predictions guys?

HM The the Edge

gel is a definate winner in my book, i used around 1/3 pack with 6 drops of bottled SOE and 3 dr A1, have used this

combo twice over the last couple days and it is certainly a magnetic and workable formula that i will use more

often. as the applications were enduring with their attraction effects. yep i like it....

HornyMan
12-13-2009, 01:29 PM
"The the Edge gel is

a definate winner in my book, i used around 1/3 pack with 6 drops of bottled SOE and 3 dr A1, have used this combo

twice over the last couple days and it is certainly a magnetic and workable formula that i will use more often. as

the applications were enduring with their attraction effects. yep i like it...." terry

Ok. Some

questions for Terry:

1) How many inches is 6 drops of SOE
2) Did you apply entire 3rd gel pack to one

area? If so which one? If not list all areas you spread it out to
3) Did you apply A1 over the same area(s) or

to different locations
4) what cover did you use

5) What kinda reactions did you notice? Aside from

enduring which I interpret as meaning long lasting in duration, what did the product do? Did you get emotional

verbage out of women? Did you get the cocky funny sexy friendly vibe of SOE/EDGE which basically lasted longer?

6) Could you use the mix for more than 2 days in a row without OD?

7) WHat primary setting did you

test this mix in?

Thanks Terry
HM

terry0400-40
12-14-2009, 01:40 AM
"The

the Edge gel is a definate winner in my book, i used around 1/3 pack with 6 drops of bottled SOE and 3 dr A1, have

used this combo twice over the last couple days and it is certainly a magnetic and workable formula that i will use

more often. as the applications were enduring with their attraction effects. yep i like it...." terry

Ok.

Some questions for Terry:

1) How many inches is 6 drops of SOE
2) Did you apply entire 3rd gel pack to one

area? If so which one? If not list all areas you spread it out to
3) Did you apply A1 over the same area(s) or to

different locations
4) what cover did you use

5) What kinda reactions did you notice? Aside from enduring which

I interpret as meaning long lasting in duration, what did the product do? Did you get emotional verbage out of

women? Did you get the cocky funny sexy friendly vibe of SOE/EDGE which basically lasted longer?

6) Could you

use the mix for more than 2 days in a row without OD?

7) WHat primary setting did you test this mix in?

Thanks Terry
HMHi yes HM , i may use the application more than 2 days

in a row because i have a good scrub up/shower off application sites between

applications.

I have used the application in various

locations ranging from private parties, church activities and meetings and social outdoor and mall shopping and

eating establishments.
What i notice is being aware of

those around me and the way that some women will turn their heads to check me out and see if i find them

attractive.

Males do also react and with around 13

mcg none portion of the TE + the unknown pheromones in the application fortunately their reactions are good to

becoming a little overly chatty sometimes.

But the TE

can be guided by my own will to come out and work with my true self and open up to who i am/& what i want at any

given time when going along with the flow.

SOE at 6

drops = around 30" yeah it averages out at 5" per drop of the bottled

SOE.

i APPLY it under my ears and upper

chest.

The 1/3 or 1/4 TE g/p applied on top of my

cologne and before the addition of my SOE and Androstadienone. ( A1 )

The A1 added to my throat frontal areas with a

cosmic swirl applied to the tip of my chin yea A1 swirl that is about 1/2

drop.

My cover is Aramis by Aramis at 6 or so sprays

around my neck and upper chest, dry down then layer The Edge at 1/3 or 1/4 g/p, then 6 dr SOE splashed /dabbed

around lightly in patches throughout the TE, and then 2 or 3 dr of A1 to throat chin and a dab under each ear.

Oh yes and when the application has dried down i give

it another few sprays of Aramis on top with maby one under each

arm.....

chicago
12-14-2009, 06:22 AM
RBT: anything that calms a women

is a bad idea. its better to have them excited.
________
Uggs (http://uggstoreshop.com/)

HornyMan
12-14-2009, 06:48 AM
I'm gonna

have to conclude that A1 (although it WORKS) is not for me. I find it has too many self effects on me even though I

wear it away from the nose. It makes me excessively sedated and often SLEEPY. I reported once that I literally

fell asleep within 20 min after wearing this at home.

I think i am excessively prone to the + and - reactions

of mones.

Soe Edge did good for me, but Soe Edge A1 did absoluetly nothing today. I kinda followed

Terry's approach but I was invisible.

Keep in mind I also take anti anxiety medications. This has a

sedative effect on me as I have to take it in morning too. Anything like A1 which has further sleepy( lets call

it) as opposed to depressive effects and brings out the emotional baggage in women is not going to be a key player

in my game.

On the other hand I know the following mones WORK for me from repeated use. They have great

self effects on me, AND on my targets.

They are:

A7/SOE
SOE/EDGE

With the latter one I have

to be careful of buildup. A7 /SOE I've basically figured out and works for me 2-3 days in row and then I need a

day off. It also relieves my tension by making me verbalize myself a lot which releases pent up stress. Excellent

for places where you can verbalize yourself and show authority like work, or amongst male friends.

SOE/EDGE

is tricky. I don't like to verbalize myself very much. It makes me very polite and often smiley. However, I need

a way to release my pent up tension that inevitably builds. I guess since its meant for the clubs a great way is

dancing a lot -- that would relax all my muscles and improve my mood; also senseless fuking helps. This I believe

this is the best outlets for releasing tension brought about through this combo since I tend to be polite and not

vent my anger. Consequently, It has great effects in settings made for this. Excellent around women. Men

sometimes get a long with me, but sometimes they're standoffish while women aren't.

I can't believe after

all these years there isn't a simply tool/technique/or product which removes mone buildup instantly. I have to

resort to scrubbing and showering, which doesn't always work. SOmetimes I need to take several days off

mones.

HM

terry0400-40
12-14-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm

gonna have to conclude that A1 (although it WORKS) is not for me. I find it has too many self effects on me even

though I wear it away from the nose.
It makes me excessively sedated and often SLEEPY. I reported

once that I literally fell asleep within 20 min after wearing this at home.

I think i am excessively prone to

the + and - reactions of mones.

Soe Edge did good for me, but Soe Edge A1 did absoluetly nothing today. I kinda

followed Terry's approach but I was invisible.

Keep in mind I also take anti anxiety medications. This has a

sedative effect on me as I have to take it in morning too. Anything like A1 which has further sleepy( lets call it)

as opposed to depressive effects and brings out the emotional baggage in women is not going to be a key player in my

game.

On the other hand I know the following mones WORK for me from repeated use. They have great self

effects on me, AND on my targets.

They are:

A7/SOE
SOE/EDGE

With the latter one I have to be careful of

buildup. A7 /SOE I've basically figured out and works for me 2-3 days in row and then I need a day off. It also

relieves my tension by making me verbalize myself a lot which releases pent up stress. Excellent for places where

you can verbalize yourself and show authority like work, or amongst male friends.

SOE/EDGE is tricky. I don't

like to verbalize myself very much. It makes me very polite and often smiley. However, I need a way to release my

pent up tension that inevitably builds. I guess since its meant for the clubs a great way is dancing a lot -- that

would relax all my muscles and improve my mood; also senseless fuking helps. This I believe this is the best outlets

for releasing tension brought about through this combo since I tend to be polite and not vent my anger.

Consequently, It has great effects in settings made for this. Excellent around women. Men sometimes get a long with

me, but sometimes they're standoffish while women aren't.

I can't believe after all these years there isn't

a simply tool/technique/or product which removes mone buildup instantly. I have to resort to scrubbing and

showering, which doesn't always work. SOmetimes I need to take several days off mones.

HMFunny stuff the A1 as after i had resumed using it after a break of

over a year then my first application did actually calm me down yeah it was sorta nice, but now the application of

A1 does not seem to affect me even when i use it close to my mouth and nose.

Thanks HM for giving me the idea to use TE gel again

as i am happy with the results and the lil sexy kick it adds to the SOE.

As im nearly outa TE gel i will be using my PI, SOE for awhile and possably

just keep my A1 for special target assignments

HornyMan
12-14-2009, 12:40 PM
No probs Terry. Thanks

for testing it all out.. Much appreciated...

I find the Edge gel gets me horny but the edge spray never

did.

HM

Rbt
12-14-2009, 05:51 PM
RBT: anything

that calms a women is a bad idea. its better to have them excited.

Disagree. Depends on the

situation. And what you want. Androstenone usually makes the women I have tried it around very withdrawn, nervous,

and uncomfortable. (I sometimes just wear a product, mix with others, and watch reaction without interacting

myself.)

If you want one-night-stand sex then I can see getting them "excited." But I'd rather do that by using

personality over chemical dependence, unless I really don't care to deal with them again.

Otherwise I'd rather

have them in a more relaxed "romantic" mood. I seek long term relations.

terry0400-40
12-15-2009, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted

by chicago

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/image

s/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=218133#post218133)
RBT: anything that calms a women is a bad idea. its better to have them

open, excited and wet wet wet. :rasp:

Yes chicago i am certainly

empathetic with you and understand the urgency for sexual gratification when you may be desperate for release then

for sure go get them all hot bothered and excited by all means to acheive your perceived needs of the

moment.

Also i can see Rbt's lay back cruisy type

of approach where he relaxes with her in his confident smooth understanding demeaner with the knowledge wisdom to

where a long term relationship offers the steady platform of superior operations and fullfilment.

tounge
12-15-2009, 11:12 AM
RBT: anything

that calms a women is a bad idea. its better to have them excited.

Gotta disagree with ya there

bud. I would rather have a calm enlightening conversation and slowly build up that sexual tension if I think she is

worthy of that effort.

terry0400-40
12-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Gotta

disagree with ya there bud. I would rather have a calm enlightening conversation and slowly build up that sexual

tension
if I think she is worthy of that effort.Very

intelligent strategy Tounge, well

spoken.

But for those that are in a frantic hurry because of desperation/ fear of

losing a sure stab then i would supose excitement is a less wise option.

idesign
12-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Weighing in on this thread mixed

with another current thread where it was stated (roughly) that women can "see" a man's character.

Its my

experiential guesstimation that men and women each see nothing of importance in the first few meetings. I've

observed that the only matters that exist on a first meeting are either chemistry (which in itself is pretty

shallow) or raw lust. Neither of these is any basis for serious relations so you have to examine your

motives.

If your motive is sex at any cost, then nothing else really matters, and I suppose a woman who is pumped

up, manipulated and willing is a viable goal in that context. You'll wear whatever you can get away with and will

end up usually with a high -None mix just short of OD, perhaps tempered with something social like SoE or C7 if you

like to talk.

If your motive is longer term relationship building then you have a little more thought and effort

to put into the process. In this context pheromone usage becomes more of an art form of blending, tweaking and

applying to match what you already know about yourself. In this context, pheromones become more of an extension of

yourself rather than a projection of who you'd like to be.

terry0400-40
12-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Weighing in on this thread mixed with another current thread where it was stated (roughly)

that women can "see" a man's character.

Its my experiential guesstimation that men and women each see nothing

of importance in the first few meetings. I've observed that the only matters that exist on a first meeting are

either chemistry (which in itself is pretty shallow) or raw lust. Neither of these is any basis for serious

relations so you have to examine your motives.

and I suppose a woman who is pumped up, manipulated and willing

is a viable goal in that context. You'll wear whatever you can get away with and will end up usually with a high

-None mix just short of OD, perhaps tempered with something social like SoE or C7 if you like to talk.

If your

motive is longer term relationship building then you have a little more thought and effort to put into the process.

In this context pheromone usage becomes more of an art form of blending, tweaking and applying to match what you

already know about yourself. In this context, pheromones become more of an extension of yourself rather than a

projection of who you'd like to be.If your motive is sex at any cost, then nothing else really

matters,mmmm Sex at any cost sure is something that i have experienced many

times in my life and just when i think it will never rise up and take me over ever again it always seems inevitable

that the thrill of the skin deep once again has taken me to the point of no return.

I am in a safe harbour at the moment and will put

all thought of juicy poon and the big boy out of my head and concentrate if i can on the spirit of Christmas and

giving good gifts ect.

chicago
12-16-2009, 04:42 AM
Idesign: how do you create raw

sexual feeling in women ?
________
Marijuana Vaporizer (http://weedvaporizers.info/)

idesign
12-16-2009, 05:04 PM
Idesign:

how do you create raw sexual feeling in women ?

Its just a reaction to my natural charming self.

:rofl:

Seriously, I don't try. In my experience, raw sexual feelings are more satisfying in the context of a

relationship that has developed to some point. Knowing something about each others' likes, dislikes and

propensities leads to more uninhibited playtime.

Trust is a huge factor as well. When a woman trusts you she

is much more likely to go places freely and with less restraint. Once a woman feels secure in your embrace, the

sky's the limit.

If you've chosen the right partner, raw sexual times are just one part of a diverse landscape.

:)

Chicago, I'm not knocking your, or anyone's, motives and methods. When I was playing the game there were

no PUA gurus or synthetic pheromones, we just went out and did our best. You guys have all these tools and you're

playing them like an inside straight with a marked deck.

What I learned was that, for me, hooking up with

someone was always better in the end if a certain process was observed. If you like each other for reasons other

than physical attraction, the sexual tension increases, as tounge stated.

terry0400-40
12-16-2009, 06:36 PM
I have used TUTH several times and as yet i cant see any advantage for me to

pursue an interest in the product.

TUTH may by virtue

of its low androstenone pheromone content per spray be suitable for young men or those who prefere a minimum

application amount of androstenone.

After having

read one of "hornyman's" posts i felt inspired to go and give TE gel a run with some SOE for awhile and i was

awakened to just how effective these gels work for me with the use of either 1/4 or 1/3 packet per application.

I think as far as value for money is concerned i

will give the TUTH a miss and go for the TE gels and also Primal Instinct, Alpha 7, and

NPA.

There are times when i can use a good blast of

Androstenone to advantage and have it work with me, but for just a standard everyday application then around the

8-15 mcg mark can pick up positives from each end of the spectrum, and if im feeling in a

social/listening/empathetic mood then a few rolls of SOE added is the order of the day.

HornyMan
12-17-2009, 09:00 AM
The Edge Packets

are truly amazing when they hit.

I have always gotten better results from the packets than the

spray.

I also notice an increase in sex drive. Perhaps because it absorbs better when massaged in?

I

don't know but its definitely a key player.

Lately I'm been cleaning up my diet, and noticing better

results with EDGE/SOE combo. I don't "tune out" as much.

I am finding increasing my consumptions of salads

and vegetables, and reducing overal caloric intake is helping me keep my mental focus so I can best make use of

these mones.

As for TUTH It definitely did something major to ME. I don't think it did much to my

targets. But with 1 spray it wasn't long till my voice got deeper, and my confidence soared. On the other hand the

magic only last 1.5 hrs or so at max. I then tried another spray thinking I would do better but I od'ed.

I

will try to use tuth once again as I have a whole bottle of the stuff still remaining. I want to see if I get the

same effects again.

it could also be the smell. For some reason I love it and it puts me into a trance of

some sort.

Strange but true
HM