PDA

View Full Version : New to this Science - Help

Sunny8
11-27-2009, 05:26 AM
Wow...I did

not realize what a sciance this was...I am new to this and would like to know what the "experienced" users would

recommend...

I am 37 years old and I am divorced...was in a long term relationship that ended about a year

ago...I am outgoing and friendly...have my mooments of shyness...I am working ready to get back into the field after

taking some time to heal and would like to improve my chances...I also would like to experiment with this for work

as I am a Marketing Rep...:thumbsup:

Before realizing how much there is to know about this subject I ordered

PCC and Liquid Trust....I would like to know how to use these? Did I start out with the right combo or do you

recommend anything else...:think:

Thanks for your time and help!!!

Rbt
11-27-2009, 10:43 AM
I would suggest looking into a314.

May be good for both marketing products and yourself...

idesign
11-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the forum

Sunny8!

First, take some time to read through the Women's Forum and/or do a search for the products you have,

you'll learn a lot.

I'm a guy, so I can't speak from personal experience, but for pheromones in general, its

recommended to start small and work up as needed or desired. Wear a drop of PCC on your wrists at home one night to

test its scent on your skin.

LT is a different animal. Reportedly it takes a large application to have a desired

effect, and only lasts a half hour to an hour. So, a typical use would be just before going into an important

meeting, or just before meeting a date.

Once you get a feel for which pheromone does what, you can start mixing

intelligently according to your goals.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted on what you discover. :)

Sunny8
11-29-2009, 11:33 AM
I would

suggest looking into a314. May be good for both marketing products and yourself...

Hi RBT...what is

a314. I tried searching on the site but it did not turn up anything...Thanks!!!

Sunny8
11-29-2009, 11:46 AM
Ok guys, I went out

on Friday night and used the Liquid Trust and must admit that I did not notice anything different...

I went out

Saturday night to a party with a group of friends (where a guy I am interested in would at) and used the PCC alone

and I did notice some hits...for example I stopped by the grocery store to pick up something and at the cash

register the lady running it was super friendly and made a mention of how great I looked...at the party the guy I

was interested in did not seem to re act too much to it but I did not have a chance to sit next to him for a

while...There was another guy ther that I noticed was talking to me and was way close in my personal space...He even

made a mention of how attractive I was and even said I reminded him of Jennifer Lopez...now, I am not ugly but by no

means do I look like Jennifer Lopez... ;o) and the whole night he kept complementing me on how I dressed, my

hair...etc! Now towards the end of the night...guy I am intersted in did ask me to dance a slow dance...but again

it was not with the great intrest or as intense as that of the other guy had...so I guess I will have to try it

again when he is around and spend more time at the beginning of the evening when the PCC may be a little more

"fresh". :thumbsup:

Rbt
11-30-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi RBT...what

is a314. I tried searching on the site but it did not turn up anything...Thanks!!!

Looks like it's no

longer available, not in store. The original manufacturer seems to have been having production troubles. It was

essentially a high androsterone product, so getting "chemset" androsterone may be a close substitute.