PDA

View Full Version : New AE

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 09:14 AM
I just ordered AE recently and when I got it I found that it has a different scent than the former one. The first obvious difference is that the fragrance is different, which I personally think doesn\'t smell as good as the old. Second, the new one contains alcohol where the the old has ethanol. Does anyone have any comments on these changes? I say bring back the old formula since i seemed to get more hits with it then what im getting now...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 10:27 PM
Yeah I noticed the same thing and posted a question to Bruce, but he stated that he never got any solid feedback from the company. The label, bottle and smell is different. I am not seeing as many response\'s with this new formula. Bruce can you effort a response from the company as to what exatly they changed from the original formula?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 12:55 AM
Hi Bruce, all,

Please re-stock the original \"Alter Ego\"
The orange-musk/ethanol formula seems to
work VERY WELL images/icons/laugh.gif with some women.

AE and NPA are so far the best I\'ve tried from Love-Scent.

Thanks,
Michael

jose
03-08-2002, 04:33 AM
I just ordered AE it hasn\'t arrived yet, I hope this new one turns out to be good. The original is much better, women use to comment on the scent. I say bring back the original too.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 11:31 PM
I actually think the new version is a lot better ( i tried 1 dab of old and 1 dab of new and that worked pretty well as well.) I think they may have upped the formula or something the eye dropper is a far better idea as well. Maybe a musk scent might work well.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-09-2002, 07:57 PM
I e-mailed phil stone when I got my last bottle of AE and I was told that the company who made the fragrace for Alter Ego discontinued it, so they had to change.
By the way I think the old formula was different too. It was much more effective.

CJ01
03-10-2002, 08:37 AM
I don´t know what the new AE smells like because I´ve not opened it yet but I think the `old one´ smells VERY much of mones but apparently I´m the only one who does. But I can really smell the pheros loud and clear and haven´t noticed much of the scent itself the mones are too overpowering. I don´t know how the other women think of it.
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2002, 08:12 PM
Geez, I actually thought it smelled BETTER than it used to. I just got a bottle of the \"new\" stuff (for the third time - where you guy\'s been? images/icons/wink.gif and it smells the same as it has for the past few months - and I don\'t see any change in the reactions I get from the women - if anything it\'s better!